Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Opinions Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinions Needed (663 Views)

My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Needed by esquireH: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hi everyone

Im having some relationship issues and i am desperately seeking outside or second opinions.

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while but lately, he's changed. He doesn't call me atall. I'm always the one to initiate calls. And even when i call I often get cold treatments/voices. I know that sounds a little too trivial to consider an issue, but we're in a long distance relationship, and phone calls and video chats are all what we have.

His reason for not calling is that he knows i'm fine and he doesn't want to seem like a pest. I have talked to him over and over and complained about this but i keep hearing "i'll make amends"(meaning that he knows he's not doing the right thing). However, his making amends simply means the 'no calling' issue gets worse. I've even told him i don't mind getting disturbed (if checking up on his gf is what he considers as disturbing) undecided

Am i being too dramatic or he's just not that into me anymore. My fear is that if the relationship is lukewarm now what happens when things gets 'serious'. Our honey-phase is already too basic sad it's almost like i'm the man here.
Re: Opinions Needed by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Maybe no credit to call you. Or, he is just tired of you. You never know there could be someone there keeping him warm. embarassed
Re: Opinions Needed by Bootylicious(f): 2:26am On Oct 05, 2013
He is seeing some1 else #simple
Re: Opinions Needed by Rotimi4wealth(m): 4:27am On Oct 05, 2013
He may be too busy @ work. And if he apologises weneva u mention dat: then u got to give him more time
Re: Opinions Needed by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Out of sight is out of mind. He has probably found other things to preoccupy his time with.

He's prolly getting comfortable not being around you all the time and adjusting to your absence. The guy is making new friends and living his life, he is sooner or later going to find a replacement for you if he hasn't already.

Y'all need to find a way to see each other and talk things through, he just needs to be reminded of what you guys have together and be encouraged to hold on to it. Plus, work out ways in which you guys can see each other a lil more than usual.

(1) (Reply)

This Country Call Nigeria. / Reason Men Die B4 Women / Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.