Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sole Propritorship Businesses You Can Do As An Individual - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sole Propritorship Businesses You Can Do As An Individual (1061 Views)

20 Businesses You Can Do While In The University. / Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sole Propritorship Businesses You Can Do As An Individual by gbolakpine(m): 12:13am On Oct 04, 2013
Life has gone beyond you moving around with certificates and curriculum vitae in search of jobs in companies or organizations. It is not a good thing to study in the higher institution for more than four years only to graduate into a world of unemployment and poverty. Years back, graduating with good grades is a sure guarantee to attract different companies bidding to offer you jobs in their organizations even without applying, this is a good thing but these days and i must confess in this part of the world it is totally not so. Instead, whether you get the best grade point or not, you will still be made to roam the streets without getting a job that suits your qualification.
You will agree with me that if you are not well connected to people of high authorities, you will never find it easy to get a suitable job to do and earn a living.
You will also agree with me that our government and their agencies are doing little or nothing to curb this situation that is why you find graduates doing shady businesses that that don't speak well about them, their families and the country as a whole.
Nevertheless, the downfall of any man is not the end of the world instead its a lesson and an eye opener to know where the world stands and where the money is concentrated including how its gotten.
Its very advisable you start a small business of your own, be your own boss, make your own decision, control your money and control your life, then your success will be a sure thing in the end.
There are several businesses you can start with little capital and with hard work and God on your side you will grow within a short time.
Like i said, there are several businesses you can do but to mention a few, i will show you some of the businesses i think should not be much of a problem for you to do.

Fashion Designing: Popularly called tailoring, this is a business of the art which involves you making different style of wears. This i must confess is a good and lucrative business. Most big fashion designers started as small as a tailor *as commonly called* and through hard work, *education*, skill acquisition and God's support, they were able to move higher in the field. You too can do this, just acquire the skills necessary, study your customers, discover new trends and be hardworking.

Barbing: Yes, i personally love this profession, i don't care how people see those in this line of business, its really a good business and with consistency and your ability to learn new techniques, it will be like a child's play and am very sure your business will be on the increase as well as your popularity.

Selling of Goods (Trading): There are lots of goods (legal goods) that can be traded, its just a matter of selecting the best for yourself and commence the business.

Online businesses: This is not an unfamiliar way for you to start earning some money for yourself even from the comfort of your home. You can start an online business as long as you have the passion and determination. This is a sole proprietorship business to me because you get to sell yourself, satisfy the needs of people with your skill and generally add value. In this way you can market your skill to the global market and get people to pay you for doing jobs for them even without seeing them face to face. Online businesses ranging from Blogging, affiliate marketing, information marketing, article writing, online sales, website flipping, website building/design and many more. Just choose the ones that fits or is in line with your skill and passion.

There are several other businesses you can do by starting small. Just open your eyes, ears and braings to the opportunities that come your way.

I trust you, you will be sharp, lol

If there are any jobs apart from the above listed, please mention them in the comment box.

Wish you all the best!

http://wealthstore..com/2013/10/sole-propritorship-businesses-you-can.html

(1) (Reply)

Barbing Salon For Sale / 6000MT Vessel For Sale (used) / Aliexpress Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.