Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor (780 Views)

Needs To Buy A Cheap Laptop But With Good Specs / Last Dstv Mobile Software,cheap Laptop Guide,huawei Usb Modem / Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by ifeunder: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
Good day Sir, ma

I am hard working, God-fearing and determine young man, am a living Christian and I aspire to be a good son, brother and friend when God say the time is extremely right, probably I never had morbid imagination, not at all. I don’t have phobia for anything, I’m a man of bravery, I don’t believe there’s something could scare a man, uh huh…. I am a simple, exuberant and disciplined man. I am not exactly the outgoing type. Certainly I would rather be working at home or doing something else than go out. Funny enough the older I grow the worse I become, to go for social functions is a problem, there is always one excuse of work or the other. I came from a very interesting and exciting family. I was brought up in a very strict and disciplined home.
Sometimes things change, plan fail, joy fades, excitement gone, you start to question why? But when you think deeply destiny remains. however i beg any one of you For HEAVEN's sake and For the sake of you parent, am poor and need even though i struggles to be able to raised some money to pay my younger ones's school fees reguarly because our parent are poor due to the lack of Job infact its very painfully,
without waste much words i need cheap laptop to start business of my own since there's nothing i could do i'll be grateful if anyone of you could help me,
Beside am a computer science studing A level an adage said no matter a trade a child may learn if he's also educated success will be granted,

Thanks and God bless
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by skweezer: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2008
what a pity its really painfully! I dont ever have more than one laptop if i had i would have give you at all cost only God could witness it Sorry
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by youngharry: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2008
Oh my God that's really too painfully.
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by youngharry: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2008
Beside how old are you?
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by ifeunder: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2008
@young, am 19years old,
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by joespasm: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2008
I would recommend you call me and see what we can work out.I've got laptops for sale at affordable prices.If you are interested contact me on this number 08029333959.
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by dewgates: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
if u reside in lagos call 01761612 then u'll get dtails of how to get a fujitsu p-3 laptop 1.2 processor,20gb hdd,no cd-rom, it is sold 4 #25000 but since ur case is different i can help make a soft payment package with da supplier based @ isolo/okota area of lagos, may the good Lord bring ur dreams and aspirations to fulfilment n b a blessing 2da gr8 nation nigeria
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by Delta007(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2008
@poster,
Refer 20 friends to buy our laptops and you get a brandnew laptop FREE (no gimmicks). Just tell your friends they should mention your name and telephone number.
www.jonitivecomputers.com
Re: Free Cheap Laptop Needed Please! Am Poor by joespasm: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
I've got both new and first grade tokunbo laptops for sale, At Very affordable prices, IBM,DELL,HP,TOSHIBA,COMPAQ, 2.00 processor 80gig,512mb, pt M, If you are interested you can call these numbers 08029333959,08036415991,

(1) (Reply)

Errors On My Laptop / For You Alone! / Creating Mobile Themes For Nokia And Sony Ericcson Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.