Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Errors On My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Errors On My Laptop (778 Views)

How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? / Disk Errors On My Pc, Help Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Errors On My Laptop by 5p1naz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
THERE'S this cleaner i downloaded called REGCURE cos my laptop is freezing, after scanning thru ma system it found almost 2000 errors on my system but wen i tried cleaning the errors its askin me to register and registerin the software i wud nid to pay with cc and thats out of it, naw i read on google that this errors causes freezin of systems and that is exactly wat is happening to me so naw pls i nid sm1 who cud help me with the regcure registratn code or any other software that can clean the errors and where to get it,

Re: Errors On My Laptop by uspry1(f): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2008
I never heard of REGCURE! However i did researched about it. It is one of FIVE TOP REGISTRY CLEANER as well it is freeware software! Only THREE Registry Cleaner are perfect safe at follow below:

[list]
[li]REGURE[/li]
[li]RegSweep[/li]
[li]ErrorDoctor[/li]
[/list]

However your laptop is freezing which it is infected virus that has nothing to do with the Windows Cleaner (hot popular software called CCleaner).

Once you done using any safe Registry Cleaner, then you also run Anti-virus and Spyware scans as well as the Windows Defrag tool in order for your system performance run faster and cleaner---NO MORE CLUTTERS!!!
Re: Errors On My Laptop by dhammer(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2008
Simple problem and a retinue of solutions; first of all most errors come from 'long use' essentially programs, corruptions etc. if you like you could go to download.com and get a FREE REGISTRY CLEANER however i think the best thing is to format the pc. it always clears all errors grin cuz no matter how many errors you remove you never get them all
Re: Errors On My Laptop by 5p1naz(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]uspry1 tnx a lot for ur help im so so so so so so grate ful. 1st iv got avast on ma laptop n i use it to scan daily, theres no virus , and about those cleaners pls do u have an idea of where i can download the registered version of those cleaners u menbtioned there cos the REGCURE i have isnt registered[/font][/font][/font]
Re: Errors On My Laptop by uspry1(f): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2008
Windows XP cleaning and tweaking at below link:

http://www.filehippo.com/software/cleaning/

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION HOW TO USE IT WISELY!

Anti-spyware software at below link:

http://www.filehippo.com/software/antispyware/

Anti-virus software at below existing thread:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-161329.0.html

Good luck!
Re: Errors On My Laptop by Martins00(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2008
Try de-installing all Applications on ur system tht u suspect causes the error. Most of these freeware Regclean, Regcure, etc are mostly spywares u voluntarily install on ur system. They come with adwares tht keeps reproducing when u tend to de-install them. To avoid future re-occurence, avoid downloading free antispyware programmes except from known Windows authorized websites. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet / Qqquestion / Is Periodical Servicing Of A Working Laptop Necessary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.