Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? (597 Views)

The Obvious Fact About Relationships Of The White And Black People. / Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Some won't see anything wrong in GEJ always rockin his signature black top hat buh in my own view (freedom of expression oo) I think otherwise.
Dis is not d thread 2 attack anybody or run down anybody's personality buh with all sort of tragedies happenin under GEJ's administration? abeg oo! undecided
I jez read about d plane crash involvin Agagu's corpse taking along wit it other hale and hearty personality to d great beyond sad
u can critisice me buh it's simply my own view...
SO MUCH DOOM UNDER GEJ's LEADERSHIP OR RULERSHIP RATHER angry

Re: What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? by badmeat(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2013
A yeye thread,typed with a yeye finger,produced from a yeye brain!angry,@op its not as I'd I'm attacking you o,its freedom of xpression,cheesy
Re: What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? by victorD3: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Would you have prefered a pink hat?
Re: What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? by ilaugh1: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Go and check the state of your brain op. This is my perfect advice for you, something may be wrong with it.
Re: What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2013
bad meat: A yeye thread,typed with a yeye finger,produced from a yeye brain!angry,@op its not as I'd I'm attacking you o,its freedom of xpression,cheesy
Yeye commentator, ur yeye expression iz always welcome, yeye pikin grin
Re: What Is It With GEJ And Black Hat? by PAPAAFRICA: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
What is OP even saying, that was not a linear thought at all.

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Women And Money?? / Have I destroyed Nairaland yet? / Most Popular Things, Places, Events, People Etc...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.