Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind (1082 Views)

Dedication To All Mothers / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication / A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by money121(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2013
If you want to keep a man in love with you,
you have to keep the fire alive in the relationship.
One way to do this is to keep him guessing about what your next move is.
Men love dynamic women who are always striving to better themselves.
Your man wants to be proud of you. He wants to be impressed by you and he wants to constantly be surprised by what you'll do next.
Some women worry that if they focus too much on themselves that the man in their life will feel neglected.
The truth is that if you focus on you, he'll fall even more in love with you.
Men love women who love themselves, so work on improving who you are each and every day.

Read more here >> http://www./2013/10/i-dont-want-to-fall-in-love-again.html
Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Kanwulia: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Too many men in my sweeeeet life o!
I have NEVER stuck to one! kiss
They ain't that special for all that YEYE wahala please!

SOJA go, ZOJA come!

Simple!!!

Abi you nor see some "do or DIE" women on and off NL CELEBRATING with SUICIDE because of common BLOKOS? shocked

Tufiiiiiiiakwa!!!

Celebrating my birthday month with my boyfriend jare!!!! cool

Rubbbbbbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by ifyalways(f): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mama Chichi X2 beautiful profile picture. Braids really do fit you. Happy birthday in arrears or advance cheesy
Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Kanwulia: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
ifyalways: Mama Chichi X2 beautiful profile picture. Braids really do fit you. Happy birthday in arrears or advance cheesy

Thank you darrrrrrrrrring! cool
Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Kanwulia:

When is ur birthday?
Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Kanwulia: Too many men in my sweeeeet life o!
I have NEVER stuck to one! kiss
They ain't that special for all that YEYE wahala please!

SOJA go, ZOJA come!

Simple!!!

Abi you nor see some "do or DIE" women on and off NL CELEBRATING with SUICIDE because of common BLOKOS? shocked

Tufiiiiiiiakwa!!!

Celebrating my birthday month with my boyfriend jare!!!! cool

Rubbbbbbish!!!!
awwww happy birthday mgbeketoto. You are sooo pretty.enjoy yourself jare.i kuku like your way of life and perspective to issues .you inspire me a lot:*
Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Kanwulia: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
kulyie: awwww happy birthday mgbeketoto. You are sooo pretty.enjoy yourself jare.i kuku like your way of life and perspective to issues .you inspire me a lot:*

Still on the topic. . . .

[size=20pt]CELEBRATING A WOMAN WITH THE SOUNDEST MIND. . . . .
[/size]

Thanking my H-AGANOSTIC GAWD AS ALWAYS!
Celebrating with STYLE AND CLASS! As always!
Check out my NEW HOUSE! cool
Still moving. . . .and BUYING NEW STUFF!
Abeg HELLEP me tiank my PDP boyfriends o! Even my darling husband thanks them too! wink

LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE IS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. . . .No 'my fellow suicides'!

MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE! grin

First to quench ON OR OFF NL IS THE NAME OF THE GAME! cheesy

One down. . . .MANY MORE TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF CYBER BLOKOX! Ha! cheesy

BACK TO MY MOVING JARE. . .THEN OFF TO WORK! cool

CELEBRATING A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH. . . OFF TO PARIS! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2INw6uY_dV0

Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Kanwulia:

Still on the topic. . . .

[size=20pt]CELEBRATING A WOMAN WITH THE SOUNDEST MIND. . . . .
[/size]

Thanking my H-AGANOSTIC GAWD AS ALWAYS!
Celebrating with STYLE AND CLASS! As always!
Check out my NEW HOUSE! cool
Still moving. . . .and BUYING NEW STUFF!
Abeg HELLEP me tiank my PDP boyfriends o! Even my darling husband thanks them too! wink

LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE IS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. . . .No 'my fellow suicides'!

MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE! grin

First to quench ON OR OFF NL IS THE NAME OF THE GAME! cheesy

One down. . . .MANY MORE TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF CYBER BLOKOX! Ha! cheesy

BACK TO MY MOVING JARE. . .THEN OFF TO WORK! cool

CELEBRATING A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH. . . OFF TO PARIS! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2INw6uY_dV0
enjoy yourself o jare cheesy you deserve the very best and much more.this life is too sweet to actually let 'blokos' destroy your life grin

meanwhile congratulations on your new house.isnt God not wonderful cheesy he gave you another year aded to your years and a gorgeous house cheesy
Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2013
Kanwulia, why u no gree answer me na

When is ur birthday As in date
Re: Dedication To All The Ladies Out There With A Sound Mind by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2013
ifyalways: Mama Chichi X2 beautiful profile picture. Braids really do fit you. Happy birthday in arrears or advance cheesy

I no see any braids ooo. All I see is a killer backside.

Chei! Mgbeketoto, this one na "a.s.s don't lie". Those your boyfriends are enjoying ooo. Happy BD hun! Abeg, post your Paris pics.

By the way, I don't believe you're 50yrs jor! You look way younger. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If There's No Night? / 1st 9ja Baby Photo Contest. / What Is Your Happiest Childhood Memory? What Makes It So Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.