Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

An Advise To Our Dear Mods And Members Of This Section - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Advise To Our Dear Mods And Members Of This Section (473 Views)

MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT / Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Advise To Our Dear Mods And Members Of This Section by wisemanharry: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
I would like to appeal to our dear moderators to view the link below,it's from the family section...It's kinda lame to post it here but I felt our mods could learn one or two things from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1249827/before-post-pause-read-please

Please I don't want to be misunderstood by saying the mods are not doing a good job,they are awesome but no one is above learning....I want everyone to view this cause of the state of this phone section.

There is no peace here anymore all we experience is one group or person attacking another,insulting and calling each other names just because of PHONE!!!!!!!.....defending and backing phones we don't have any share with them,specially the war between TeCno users and the AnTi-TeCno commitee..I used to blame the tECno guys but the Anti's are no different from them...

Someone opened a thread last week to meet with fellow java phone user and boom,a guy busted from no where and started insulting the guy saying he is still using a java phone at this age,calling him a poor brat or something,sometimes if a TECno user opens a thread to advertise a new phone,maybe the phone does'nt have much taste,they'll just start insulting themselves in the thread,I don't want to mention how comparisms are been handled.

I and people who have not gotten into the smartphone world are tired of this,this quarells originate from ANDROID USERS mostly,I don't care to know who pass who,whether iphone,bb this that is better than android or sAMsung is better than TeCno,or blah blah blah.....but the way u guys are going about this phone issue is wrong....we only buy,sell and use..it's not like our life's depend on it...The nairaland phone section is meant to assist and help phone users.

1 Like

Re: An Advise To Our Dear Mods And Members Of This Section by puskin: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Good, you have spoken well.
Do you make use of the "Report" button?

It is your duty as a member that when you see an insultive/abusive comment, always make use of the "Report" button and swift action would be taken on it.
It ain't there for fancy.
We (the MODs) ain't gods. We can't see and know all @once.

Thank you for your observation.
Re: An Advise To Our Dear Mods And Members Of This Section by samsard(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
puskin: Good, you have spoken well.
Do you make use of the "Report" button?

It is your duty as a member that when you see an insultive/abusive comment, always make use of the "Report" button and swift action would be taken on it.
It ain't there for fancy.
We (the MODs) ain't gods. We can't see and know all @once.

Thank you for your observation.
funny comment. MODs ain't gods

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Future Phones Not Yet In The Market / Crack Ur Modem Zte Hauwe And Oders Just Txt De Ime Number / Samsung Galaxy S Features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.