Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Blogs And Websites Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogs And Websites Business (641 Views)

What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website / Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / Blogging Blogs,apps,websites,business, Make Una Check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogs And Websites Business by darequam(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello Guys,

Please I need be enlightened on the main differences between a blog and a Website. I recently decided that I want to go into web business, but I'm still quizzed about how to make my money if I create a website or a blog. I have done some researches with the aid of Google, but still don't understand enough of the languages they share their words in.
I understand that I can make my returns through Click band, Affiliate, Google, Adverts and traffic. What I don't understand is how do I start with any. With the little tour I did on Google, I was able to come across a site 'www.simplesite.com' where I can get to create a new site under theirs and use the trial for a month before deciding whether or not to pay and continue using it. Okay, I created it, but even after I did that, I still lack the knowledge of how to go about the next step. Also saw somewhere that I can use '' to start a blog. Is a blog the right thing to use ? as I don't intend to only deliver news with it, and if I use a blog, how do I have my returns.

* Do I create a blog or a website
* How do I go about my returns
* Do I need to be a website designer before I can be successful
* Please I need someone to explain to me how I can go about it from scratch

WHAT I INTEND TO DO

Open a website where there'll be reviews on products and services and also have space for people to pass comments and share their own topics. Also expect to have a space partitioned for news tab and latest works.

Thank you as you provide your help on this.
Re: Blogs And Websites Business by naijaimporter: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
make genuie money online by marketing health and beauty products online. You can earn upto 50% per sale. Choose from over 100 offers which include herbal supplements, skin care, vitamins, beauty products, mens's health care, women's health care, colon health, weight loss and more...

visit http://teebabiebeautyhome..com/2013/10/affiliate-programs.html for more
Re: Blogs And Websites Business by naijaimporter: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
you don't did to be a website designer to to successful on line all you need for a start is a basic knowledge on how to design a web page. You will see so many manually some for free and some for little tokens on how to setup a website! please don't waste your time with time cos they will not provide the stuff you need. I will advise you get someone who has the correct knowledge to put you true. If you stay in ikorodu you can call my number for help 08053557237.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Within 2 Hours / What Are Linda's Chances Of Coming Back? / Place Your Ads On Naijakoko For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.