Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. (14438 Views)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / 6 Tips On How To Avoid Losing Your Temper At Work / ‘women Should Stop Being Superstitious’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by bionicdude(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
i want to ask,can u be a digital slave to nokia 3310 ?
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Brymo: love ur signature,my fav lov song by chris ft j.b
I guess we have that in common.
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by patostation(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
I thought the OP wanted to tell us how we can get more browsing megabites for free instead of relying on MTN Hynet.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by slimsloane: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
like seriously,i dont c hw dis helps
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by anochuko01(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
bionicdude: i want to ask,can u be a digital slave to nokia 3310 ?
i'm a learner who is getting aquinted..so neva mind me. Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by jevic(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
I suggest you buy a nokia torch phone.
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by Dannylux: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Honestly, I've seen tonnes of tips but all to no avail. Thanks anyway
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by UyiIredia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well daid. One way I do this is buy posting when I renew my BIS. I take time to do so.
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by Janeify(f): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
sweetiePe: Digital slave indeed...I think all you need is discipline! And learn to control your self
......ma'am,dat wat he is givin hints abt!how 2 discipline one's self when it comes 2 being an internet slave
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by Luizkid(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Phder: Those tips don't work for me! I guess it's because am idle (not doing any reasonable thing) at the moment. I find solace in surfing the internet. Thanks but no thanks.
[/b]
was about saying the same thing. Its just idleness, am not addicted 2 ma fone. It helps me while away time.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is a lovely post of all times. Thanks to poster...
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by sammoe(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
The key is discipline. For some it's setting a particular time frame for being online; for others it's just doing what you came online for and going off as soon as you are done.
But...some phones/devices without internet can hook pesin o. I rememba a Nokia I once used...d games on it...played dem fr hours & d music...
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by pheesayor(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Checking and attempting to reply messages at night was my problem, I started switching off at bed time and even keep the phones away from the bed.
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by homesteady(m): 1:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Good points! But I think the main thing is just self-control
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by babe4wealth(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2013
@ OP
no insults intended,buh i think U'r a person with little or no responsibilities or U'r jobless. People who are very occupied with job,marriage,children and religious responsibilities cannot be a Digital slave. My humble suggestion is go get one of d above listed and U wil not be a digital slave anymore.
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by ajensly(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2013
true talk am a victim to dis, some people are more victim than me may be they need to read this. Like one of my brother and school coleague they are always online(2go) log in 1:00 Am they are ready to chart with you. I think one of the causes is the free mb we do have, so accessing internet is very cheap this days. Some people lik me have almost all network so bad network is not a limitation. Hope we just reduce the time we spend with our phones. Cheers!
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by hotmas911(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i ∂oη't see how αηע of those tiρs woυl∂ help. ßesi∂es the ƒirst qυestioη shoυl∂ be...

"∂o i waηt to qυit ßeiηg a slave to mע ρhoηe?" techηically ησ!

i've learηt so mυch from the iηternet and if gaiηing such momeηtum implies 'slavery' theη i ∂on't miη∂ beiηg a slave to my phoηe. lipsrsealed

-o∂υηaчo™
ko ti ye e, o ma to ye e
Re: Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. by rodeo0070(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
babe4wealth: @ OP
no insults intended,buh i think U'r a person with little or no responsibilities or U'r jobless. People who are very occupied with job,marriage,children and religious responsibilities cannot be a Digital slave. My humble suggestion is go get one of d above listed and U wil not be a digital slave anymore.

Except for the marriage part (which will happen in no time soon), I'm not jobless, neither do I lack meaningful responsibilities. Even with the said list, check very well some people are still digital slave. Nice one though...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS / How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? / How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.