Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son (2012 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' / June 28, 2014... Birthday Shout-out To Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son by Kaymisola(f): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli has three handsome boys and one of them, Tobe is a year older today!
She called him her "son of life" adding that he makes her proud everyday.
See shout out below:
"Happy birthday Tobe! Son of life! You make me proud everyday! I love you with all of my being. Smart, witty, assertive, lovable...child of God! #birthdayboy #TobeOboli #blessed #firstborn #IammamaTobe #proudmom #wifemotheractress" http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/omoni-oboli-throws-sweetest-birthday.html

Re: Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son by Caracta(f): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Such a cute lil boy! HBD

*deep sigh*

When will i start making babies, dear Lord?
Re: Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son by LesbianBoy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Caracta: Such a cute lil boy! HBD

*deep sigh*

When will i start making babies, dear Lord?
Lets get married so we can make babies! wink
Re: Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son by Caracta(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Lets get married so we can make babies! wink

Pfffftttt. Wetin i wan use lesbian boy do? tongue
Re: Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son by homesteady(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
HBD to him!
Re: Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son by AbuMikey(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
The boy is cute

HBD to Him.
Re: Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son by HezronLorraine(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Very cute boy,Happy birthday.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tiwatope(tiwa Savage) And Her Fiance(tee Billz) At BBC / Photos: Amber Rose’s Revealing Chain Dress At MTV VMA 2014 / Some People Pay Too Much Attention To What People Are Doing- Nadia Buari (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.