Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Some People Pay Too Much Attention To What People Are Doing- Nadia Buari (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some People Pay Too Much Attention To What People Are Doing- Nadia Buari (PHOTO) (2014 Views)

What People Did To Halima Abubakar's Photo / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some People Pay Too Much Attention To What People Are Doing- Nadia Buari (PHOTO) by irokomembersss: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Ghanaian actress and actor Jim Iyke’s lover, Nadia Buari shared a story on how many compete with others and at the end of the day, miss their own destined path in life. She gave a typical example of her experience while jogging. “I was jogging one day and I noticed a person in front of me, about 1/4 of mile. READ MORE....

I could tell he was running a little slower than me and I thought, good, I shall try to catch him. I had about a mile to go my path before I needed to turn off. So I started running faster and faster. Every block, I was gaining on him just a little bit. After just a few minutes I was only about 100 yards behind him, so I really picked up the pace and pushed myself.

U would have thought I was running in the last leg of London Olympic competition. I was determined to catch him. Finally, I did it! I caught and passed him by” She said she felt good passing him by, but she didn’t realize she had passed missed her way “On the inside I felt so good. “I beat him” of course, he didn’t even know we were racing. After I passed him, I realized I had been so focused on competing against him that I had missed my turn. I had gone nearly six blocks past it.

READ MORE.. http://www./2014/09/some-people-pay-too-much-attention-to.html

http://www./2014/09/some-people-pay-too-much-attention-to.html

Re: Some People Pay Too Much Attention To What People Are Doing- Nadia Buari (PHOTO) by ShirelleBaby: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Ghana mammy water has spokencheesy
Re: Some People Pay Too Much Attention To What People Are Doing- Nadia Buari (PHOTO) by hatux: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2014
These actresses.. They're overrated!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Big & Beautiful Ife Sweetness Flaunts Her Stuffs / Richard Mofe Damijo’s ‘white Beard’ Selfies Are Causing A Stir On Instagram / Amber Rose & Blac Chyna Arrive In Show It All Outfits To LA Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.