Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,776 members, 7,848,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ebook Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebook Bussiness (672 Views)

**URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? / Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k / Viable Bussiness Ideas For $50k/7.5 Mill Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Bussiness by newinvest: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2008
hi everyone

i have various ebooks ranging from bussiness,webtools et.c
can any one give me websites where i can start selling this ebooks to make money.
is opening a paypal account here in nigeria advisable for this kind of thing?
i will be waiting for your responses.
Re: Ebook Bussiness by alldone(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hi,
Depending on the type of books you have, i think you can find buyers in Nigeria that will pay into your bank account.
You can however get a paypal account in order to sell to the international community.
IT is good you get a website inorder to sell your ebook.
Re: Ebook Bussiness by bishopd1: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2008
How to succeed in Nigeria is not a puzzle, nor is it a far – fetched unattainable dream , although the odds against success in Nigeria are highly overwhelming, especially with the depleted economy. Businesses are not what they were before. The era of groundnut pyramids has come and gone. And the oil boom that made us held our heads high is fast becoming a sad relic of the past. Commercial industries are shrinking into oblivion, with the management finding it difficult to keep itself above water. Retrenchment of workers is the order of that day. The wheels of commerce have become rusty. Our business empire sits in lonely desolation like the ruins of ancient cities. What can we do to revive our stable economy and put life back into our dwindling commercial ventures? What are the qualities needed to succeed in any area of business and how can you move form the zero point to the top?
 Education, Not a Barrier
 Strategy and plan
 Be guided by vision
 Count the possibilities
 Cultivate a working habit
 Waking the sleeping genius within you 
     A brand new ebook, a must read for all Nigerians who trully want to succeed in life call David on 08037001965 or PM @ meedigital@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

If My Topic Is Moved What Should I Do / The iDivine Package From Intercontinental Bank / Current Account Volume In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.