Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom (42481 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by confy35(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kegites dem hw far? I dey miss d gyration. Greatest Belloites..bello queens. I miss unn.. All d way frm pharmacy dept. I miss Okpa too grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by somtea(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
confy35: Kegites dem hw far? I dey miss d gyration. Greatest Belloites..bello queens. I miss unn.. All d way frm pharmacy dept. I miss Okpa too grin
of d greatest PANsite,hopin 2 get thr soon,me sef go soon turn portal 4 bello

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by freetowns: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
a smile always.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by debuscket(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
dis is d vocal cord of debuscket,repping G-H hostel(mbonu ojike) d den of gr8 lions in unec,FHST 011 set. I doff my capitol
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ATMC(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
somtea:
cnt 4get d day a was lockd in awolowo hall wit security dwnstairs,u dnt wnt 2 kno d experience oo
lol i can imagine ur countenance lmao
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by matzoro(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Edu Colombo :
IJ oooooooo

ij oooooooooooooooooooooppooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Mishydoo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
dimples*:
Wots d. Name of dt GS male lecturer dt likes women(think dey said, som1 swore @him or something)
I rememba wen he came 2 my window in slessor, looked tru d window, touched himself there and said: nne, O n'agum! My roomate responded and told him to "bia nwere"!

The man ran tru d hall, entered our room and grabbed anoda room mate! Dt day was hilarious*

Hahahaha.....Aki Onu, crazzy man...he came to our cross-over nyt party in 2006 wearing a short knicker, polo and one funny winter hat that people in d north pole wear and carryin a school bag in d mid nyt o....and started dancing in the middle of d whole party whyl people applauded,.After dat he just walked out...lol

In front of his office den usually over d wall a lot of Term papers have been thrown all over d place,...and as a rule, never is a student allowed to come in with footwear!

I even heared he threw satchet water at Mbanefo d former VC....lol

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
cheesy mishydoo tenk u jare for vindicating me!

Yes its akionu
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chukabiz:

Na lie!

Bia, with all due contemptangry wetin is wrong with u??

U,d fellow dt liked ur comment and d oda dude who said na lie!! U guys r okpos!!

Aren't u dat guy dt has a biz center opposite chitis? Chuka, be kiaful!

U aren't a lion so I dnt expect u to know d guy! Think his name is aki or something!!(Just can't remember)

Some guys I know then said b4 u submit an assignment 2him he will play an igbo music and ask u 2start dancing b4 he collects!

A man dt grabbed a girls boobs during class 1 morning @ theatreA cos it revealed her cleavage!! Hw come no1 knows him here! Nawa!

angrymtcheew
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by patostation(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
.....where the Nation's potentials do brood in the nest...

My Alma Mater, my Alma Mater
Noble are thy looks and thy ideals
And great art thou, in Science and in Art
In other realms of learning
Thou at all sublime...

Great Lions and Lionesses! Can I hear you shout "Mmhhnn"!

I miss "Abuja", I miss "Lagos", I miss "Love Garden", I miss Room D28 (Manuwa), I miss UNEC.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Period007(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by OracleYarAdua(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
mama ebuka-yam beans, simon big fish, coachile, okpa eni njoku.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ifygod08(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
I Hail all my Fellow Gr8 Lions nd Lionesses. Dis is a Gr8 Idea. I rep Econs nd Mbanefooo

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Richiy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Repping MassComm### and not forgetting Balewa gurls ooo!!! That wicked porter wey we get. Am always falling victim of her ways...she would see u coming and lock the door never to open again. I used to be bothered until I discovered Okpara window secret*winks*

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello great Lions and Lionesses!!! I'm a 300L Student of Economics Dept and I Rep Cartwright!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by riskit33: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
ATMC: hail varsity of nigeria my alma mater hail and rejoice for ur light is come. Where young men women do find their feet hail and rejoice la la la la la My alma mater my alma mater la la lion fm tiinZzz... mc erems i dey miss yhu. anu nkaka npi i dey miss yhu. akpabio hall governor baby la hawt! *down the memory lane tonight
Choi you don fall my hand. So you cannot sing the song or you've forgotten so fast. Please dont dull the UNN spirit. cool

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by JMOI: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mishydoo:

Hahahaha.....Aki Onu, crazzy man...he came to our cross-over nyt party in 2006 wearing a short knicker, polo and one funny winter hat that people in d north pole wear and carryin a school bag in d mid nyt o....and started dancing in the middle of d whole party whyl people applauded,.After dat he just walked out...lol

In front of his office den usually over d wall a lot of Term papers have been thrown all over d place,...and as a rule, never is a student allowed to come in with footwear!

I even heared he threw satchet water at Mbanefo d former VC....lol

Hahaha
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Sunbellar: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Great Super Lions & Lioness. I rep Powetron/ EE '06. Mbanfo hall. Where re the Agbebite? Show yourself. UNN remains the best.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Greatest Lions, lionesses and cubs grin. I rep Mbanefo, Mbonu Ojike(GH), and Imoke. There are two universities in Nigeria; UNN and others. We set the pace, others follow. We roar, animalias run for cover. We do not seek reverence from animalias, reverence is encoded in our DNA. Let me pause here. . .make I go chow beans for Jimbazz b4 attending Nsukkadrilus mbae lecture. grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by JMOI: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chukabiz: This is Chuka, MGT, Unec.

Please my fellow LIONS, i am tired of staying at home.
I want to learn any good and profitable handwk. I have been doing nothing at home for months. If you have any skill to teach me, pls indicate .

Please help a fellow lion.

I'm currently in Nsk.

Why not try blogging if you have a system. It could fetch you a few cents.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by jecks: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Create a Chat Group or Fan Page on bezynet (http://bezynet.com) connecting you to friends from around the world..
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by JMOI: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chiidi: Hailing my Hilltop guys...

Missing dat game shop in hilltop...and d cafes.. D viewing centres... And d cute friends i made during my stay in nsk.. I was suppose to be in unn but found myself in futo... But i'll always go for and love unn as my first choice over all of dem...

Arrghhh okpa di okuuu... I love unn... Missing dem guys already...

Agu nna... Great lions.. And lioness... I'll be back.
Eyaaa. When are you coming back?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
ifygod08: I Hail all my Fellow Gr8 Lions nd Lionesses. Dis is a Gr8 Idea. I rep Econs nd Mbanefooo
Great Nesait!! What level?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by themaskedman: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Make i follow join abeg, the tin don sweet me wella.
Did my masters there in 2010. Odili was fun, CAPS, morning masses at Nkrumah, sunday masses at Franco. And ofcos Ochie dike na onwe ya Fr Onoyima, miss those great days.
We played football too evri evening at Nkrumah until the girls stopped us. I remeber one girl wey be like sey she get ashma wey too disturb us then.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Richiy: Repping MassComm### and not forgetting Balewa gurls ooo!!! That wicked porter wey we get. Am always falling victim of her ways...she would see u coming and lock the door never to open again. I used to be bothered until I discovered Okpara window secret*winks*
Hehehehe, wonder what u guys would do if they discover and close that window.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by JMOI: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
ATMC: aghara agha ji and igba ngwu oka...nsukka get food fashie...i miss the queue at garba mishai lol
No disrespect, but I hate that Igba ngwu. angry
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by smat101(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mbanefo!!!...Tanker
grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by tiwasiaife(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am greeting frm geology building jimbaz building thru abuja building to white house were smart obiora reigns.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Okwyjesus(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nice to be at home! I finished 2010 frm VTE(Computer).

Stays in PH.

Learnt UNN is wearing a new look. My last visit was 2010.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by odohemma(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
pato station: .....where the Nation's potentials do brood in the nest...

My Alma Mater, my Alma Mater
Noble are thy looks and thy ideals
And great art thou, in Science and in Art
In other realms of learning
Thou at all sublime...

Great Lions and Lionesses! Can I hear you shout "Mmhhnn"!

I miss "Abuja", I miss "Lagos", I miss "Love Garden", I miss Room D28 (Manuwa), I miss UNEC.

Badt guy, why you nor miss St. Mulumba or Chapel?
I rep Geoinformatics & Surveying, '09 Class.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by JMOI: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
I can't forget the day I was locked up along with some other guys in the library. I guess we were too busy reading so we didn't hear when the bell was rung. When we were done we walked downstairs, lo and behold the door had been locked. We begged and begged, the security men even threatened to take us to their man office and have our admissions terminated. Mehn, it was scary. I was in my first year then and didn't know what's up. Anyway, we were "released" after what seemed like an eternity.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Maycher(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hail Varsity of Nigeria!!!! S̶̲̥̅o much †̥ϑ talk about. I miss Engr. Ahaneku..dt man dictates like a newscaster(if ℓ hear S̶̲̥̅A̶̲̥̅♈ u gt complete note 4 hm class), ℓ miss Ogige market(had this young and beautiful customer in ♏v̶̲̥̅ 1st yr) and ℓ also miss those Biological Science girls...that faculty has the finest of girls. #Agbegbite #Digitron. Mehn, make ℓ run go reserve seat for Engr. Annex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy? / Can You Solve These Questions? (pics) / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.