Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. (1244 Views)

Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... / Building Plans For Your Taste / Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by kemliz: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2008
I am an Engineer and i do building plans in autoCAD at an affordable rate. I do architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical drawings in autoCAD. You can reach me on: 08030734374. Thanks.
Re: Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by ajileko: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2008
Can you display some of the work you've done in autocad ? I will be interested in seeing some samples.
Re: Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by desse: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ajileko nawao u have been requesting for one thing or the other no one u have shown a serious committement. now u need a building design,how am isure u really want it?u where unable to conclude your transaction as regard c of o.Well am an architect in the house but i cannot display any of my wok for you until am convinced you really need such services. remember u did request about bore the other day , iwant to believe you are serious not a player.
Re: Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by abujabooks(f): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2008
@Desse,

Ajileko is doing what people call "Research".

As a business professional, do not be tired of potential clients asking you for quotes. Word of advice from a Sista.

1 Like

Re: Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by desse: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2008
Abujabooks are u ajileko's spokeman?
Re: Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by ajileko: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ desse
You mean spokewoman ? What if she is, What exactly do you do ? real estate agent, Car dealer, architect, C of O agent, just to name a few. It seems to me you are here to make a quick buck and looking for easy ripoff. You think we Diaspora are stupid and we have money to burn but let me tell you something, we watch out for people like you and can figure you out very quickly. By the way, I need 3 plot of land in Aso Rock, how much will you charge per plot.
Re: Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by desse: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hello ajileko ifyouwish to knowam an architect and business man. if i ask you what does it take to be a minister or a presidedent in nigeria must you belong to a particular proffession aslong as am an elite and a graduate i should be able to transact any deal u knowwhat u seem not to be real?
Re: Do Your Building Plans In Autocad. by kemliz: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
Well ajileko i try & see if i can display them or better still call me so i can see how i can get some across 2 u.

(1) (Reply)

Consult Attorney Of Your Choice / Land 1300sqm Dape Fct Abuja 12m / Pics Of 4bdrm Bungalow & 4bdrm Duplex For Sale At Northern Foreshore Est,lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.