Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

One-way Ticket To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One-way Ticket To Europe (2281 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / One Way Ticket To Eu For Spouse / Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One-way Ticket To Europe by chinani(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2006
I keep it short & sweet:

Can you enter any EU countries with a one-way ticket?
(reasons being don't yet know departure date or whatever)

Will you get hassled in Italy and/or Spain with a one-way ticket?

How about other countries?

Let me know what you know. wink
Re: One-way Ticket To Europe by nferyn(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
This depends on the visa requirements. If you don't have a return ticket, other requirements may become more stringent (e.g. funds your bring along). If you are a US citizen, you don't need a visum but only a valid passport.
Once you obtained a Schengen visa, you can travel freely through all Schengen countries
Re: One-way Ticket To Europe by OldGlory1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2006
Chinani

One way Tickets usually will raise red flags, except you are a US or EU citizen. Buy a round trip Ticket and purchase Insurance that will let you get a full refund. Read the fine prints very well. www.priceline.com or www.hotels.com. I like using those sites when i visit Europe.

Good Luck.
Re: One-way Ticket To Europe by 1ofall(f): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2006
My Aunt and Cousin who both hold American passports had to get return tickets when they were visiting EU last year(Italy, UK, Ireland), first destination for them was Ireland.
I think if you are coming as a visitor you may have to have return tickets, except you are on a working holiday visa or similar. You should check and confirm the entry requirements for the first country you are visiting/arriving at.

(1) (Reply)

London Girl In Lagos For The First Time :) / Top 10 Countries With Highest molest Crime / What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.