Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja (3362 Views)

Ican- Exchange Of Renowned Tutorial Centres Nov 2014 Mock Questions And Answers / Any Good ICAN And CISA Tutorial Centres In Enugu City? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja by willyede(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hello Nairalanders, I would love to start preparing for my ICAN examinations anybody with any tutorial centre close to Karu, should please list them here.thanks
Re: Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja by hogwarts(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2008
winkhey, deres an ICAN center in zone3(abuja),well i tink its called SKY or smthg like dat, and anorda in zone6 dat's ULTIMALE TUTORS, but dey said sky is a better option, grin
Re: Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja by houseoftuition: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
At www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja by careersap: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
[HI Guys! Reinvent your Career with SAP FI, 30k only!!!
Take advantage of our xtra discount on our personalized 2-day End User SAP-FI-training Lagos(16th & 17th Nov 2014) and PH! View our promo at www.dealdey.com, and our websit @ www.careerSap.com
Satisfaction guanteed or money back!

CareeSap Int.
07060490430]
Re: Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja by LordMecuzy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
willyede:
Hello Nairalanders, I would love to start preparing for my ICAN examinations anybody with any tutorial centre close to Karu, should please list them here.thanks

I stay in Karu too. pls wen u get in contact with any ICAN Centre pls try to notify me bro. wanna prepare for MAY diet

(1) (Reply)

Can A Hnd+ Pgd Holder Apply For A Bsc Job? / NIS Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Cancelled, Real Or Scam? / Submission Of CV @ BRITISH OASIS ACADEMY ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.