Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help (389 Views)

Independent Artiste Around Oyo, Lagos, Ogun / I Need Faze's "need Somebody" Lyrics In The Album "independent". / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ok am like 18 years old,gon be 19 before the year ends...am an independent artiste I rap,I don't do all those 'go down low' 'sexy gal big yansh' stuff o....more like the phyno style except for me its like 50-50 pidgin and english....I know am good even though I haven't recorded anything yet,but recently I have contemplated finally going into the studio,now the issue is I got like just 30 k on me,that would get me like 3 songs,.....but am a bit scared too,if I record the songs id surely be broke...now my question is...is there a possibility I could make a few bucks off my singles if they are dope considering the fact that I am unsigned and practically unknown?
ps- my reason for wanting to do music is not for the money,I love the way it gives me liberty to express( rap especially) myself in well composed words,but I honestly won't do something just for the love of it,if its not gonna feed me.
Re: Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
perhaps I should add this for those who are thinking an 18 year old shouldn't be thinking about earning money but should get from his parents...am a very ambitious person and honestly I don't want to be dependent on my parents in 2 years time
Re: Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help by lalaboi(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2013
You dont have to do 3 songs. Do one and get feedback before you venture into this music career. This industry can be cruel to rappers, i hope you know. That 'Bend down low' you dont want to do will be the one to put food on your table later.

Also, hoping to get money of 3 singles is pretty Naive! It is NOT THAT EASY! Nothing comes to you with ease, You gotta work hard for it, sometimes you gotta pay a price for it . . .invest with a hope of reaping rewards in the future

"You know you are good". You have self belief! But you will not be the one buying your songs!
Re: Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2013
lalaboi: You dont have to do 3 songs. Do one and get feedback before you venture into this music career. This industry can be cruel to rappers, i hope you know. That 'Bend down low' you dont want to do will be the one to put food on your table later.

Also, hoping to get money of 3 singles is pretty Naive! It is NOT THAT EASY! Nothing comes to you with ease, You gotta work hard for it, sometimes you gotta pay a price for it . . .invest with a hope of reaping rewards in the future

"You know you are good". You have self belief! But you will not be the one buying your songs!
I geuss looks like am in a hurry...noted thanks
Re: Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help by sopoundz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yea. It will be cool if yu did 1 song 1st, take yur time, get a very good producer dt wil v d tym n tel yu d do's n don't during yur muzik production

1 Like

Re: Pls Read This---independent Artiste Needs Help by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
sopoundz: Yea. It will be cool if yu did 1 song 1st, take yur time, get a very good producer dt wil v d tym n tel yu d do's n don't during yur muzik production
noted thanks

(1) (Reply)

Praiz – Oshe Feat Awilo Logomba / Promo:get A Club Banging Beat+mixed And Master. @an Affordable Price / Strictly Rnb/soul Fans' Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.