Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? (838 Views)

Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? / How Many Languages Can You Speak Fluently? / Do You Speak Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
So many things happened while growing up, for me this was one of those crazy act that got me feeling like "Zero" in "terra hawk"....

Lets get nostalgic! wink

1 Like

Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 08, 2013
sure did. grin

i had one of those big square fans! grin grin

i used to stick things in them as well (like popsicle sticks, the legs of my dolls, or hangers etc.) grin
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by ifyalways(f): 4:46am On Oct 08, 2013
LOL.
I did and now do with my boys.It thrills them.
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2013
we never knew dat some of the things we did wayback are basic principles for some scientific models...... It took me up until SS1 to knw dat dis act was how d concept of 'siren' came to be...

But finally sha....kids of these days no get play again!...*sobz*
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Emmyk(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yes I did... Still did it lastyear December. cheesy
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cute. Of course smiley.
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Emmyk: That dude must have might stench oozing outta his skull. Gross!

Which dude?
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Emmyk(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
kcpragmatik:

Which dude?
Geez! That was for another thread, just seeing it now. sad
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kreamidiva(f): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Sure banka! Lol. I still do it with my baby. Its fun u know.....
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Donrissy(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Dis guy.s crazy....... Just got me remembering......
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Kidz barely do interesting thingz thesedayz!
Don-rissy:
Dis guy.s crazy....... Just got me remembering......
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Enoquin(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
tongue Yep when I was a kid and now too every now and then. I even sing into it self...kai!
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
I sure did. Sweet memory.
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by HUGES: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Enoquin: tongue Yep when I was a kid and now too every now and then. I even sing into it self...kai!
Lol, u this lady....
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by Enoquin(f): 2:14am On Dec 05, 2013
HUGE_S: Lol, u this lady....

Hey you!
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
There was more fun during our dayz than now!....
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by KingEdwardI(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nope, I didn't and don't know anybody who did. We had no fan or reason to get one. Guess I missed out on dat one....
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by tpia5: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
who wants to know?
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2013
King Edward I: Nope, I didn't and don't know anybody who did. We had no fan or reason to get one. Guess I missed out on dat one....

Aeyah!!! No wonder d indelible Heat_rash spots all over ur body... I see!!
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2013
tpia@:
who wants to know?

Federal Government...
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by vickyO(f): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Who didn't do it?
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
vickyO: Who didn't do it?

Sme ppl NO play!!!
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by 4C2215131: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
kcpragmatik: we never knew dat some of the things we did wayback are basic principles for some scientific models...... It took me up until SS1 to knw dat dis act was how d concept of 'siren' came to be...

But finally sha....kids of these days no get play again!...*sobz*

Sure nuff!
Re: As A Kid, Did You Speak Into A Turning Fan Just To Hear Your "Machine Voice"??? by kcpragmatik(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
^^^^
These dayz FUN is becoming less creative....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria! A Country Of Ridicule Everywhere? / Is It Right To Converse Like This Inside A Public Bus??? / Mama Oduduwa Spiritual Home Of Solutions, Reach Mama Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.