Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily (2048 Views)

12.5kg Of Gas Cylinders For Sale At N6,600 For Bulk Buyers / Lagos To Kaduna Flights Ticket For July 21st Trip For Sale @ N6,000 / Hot Selling Information Marketing On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by seresearch: 2:11am On Oct 05, 2013
If you really want to work in Nigeria and make money online daily, I recommend that you visit www.igube.org. The page offers 100% free guide on online opportunities in which Nigerians can earn huge and fast without the need to create a foreign account or wait for payment. In other words, it focuses on opportunities in which you are paid either in cash directly or into your Nigerian bank account. I have been experiencing a great relieve since I discovered this page and i'm sure many of you, will. That's why I'm sharing it.

There is this referral program I discovered there recently that pays me N300 for each person I refer. With the help of a free guide they also sent me, I have been earning between N5000 and N6000 daily. Everything is free but you must be ready to read because they give you all the detail. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by aliyubuk(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks for the tips...
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by Sunnytexco: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks 4 the tips
Here is what i m doing for now cox of lack of tools and capitals i do promote ads on facebook which earn mep N2 per click .am looking forward learn more
Sir continue.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by meelach: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sunnytexco: Thanks 4 the tips
Here is what i m doing for now cox of lack of tools and capitals i do promote ads on facebook which earn mep N2 per click .am looking forward learn more
Sir continue.

Please how does it work
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by bigiyaro(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sunnytexco: Thanks 4 the tips
Sir continue.
pls am very interested in face book thin.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by Sunnytexco: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
@bigiyaro is all about promoting other people advert on facebook or twitter, you wl gving advert with a link, wn any click of the link you earn N2 per each
E.g read follow dis link http:///social/155/7387
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by seresearch: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sunnytexco: @bigiyaro is all about promoting other people advert on facebook or twitter, you wl gving advert with a link, wn any click of the link you earn N2 per each
E.g read follow dis link http:///social/155/7387

Please, view the following Nairaland threads about Promo Nigeria. See what others are saying and decide for yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/1457816/nigerian-ad-company--turn

https://www.nairaland.com/1458847/promo-nigeria-open-publishers-review

Thank you.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by Mcleo007(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
@op, your claims are not feasible considering the Nigerian environment. You made it seem easier than they can ever be. I applaud your courage tho!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by Amics(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Example of CPA that pays $20?
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by jessitha: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
seresearch: First of all, let me thank Seun and the whole Nairaland team for this opportunity for Nigerians to help each other. I notice that many young Nigerians are jobless, and others are forced into crime all because they do not know that making money online is easier than they think. before now, i used to think making money online is fairy tale until i got in contact with a guide that explained it well to me. Let me share what i know with you briefly.

Most adverts on this subject are confusing beginners by telling them only the good things without telling them about problems to expect, and they are taken unawares when problem come. So I want to reveal both the easy and difficult thins there.

The way you make money online is the same way you make money everywhere: it is by solving people's problems. For example, services like Nairaland, Facebook and Google are solving problems for us even without charging us, and yet they are making money from adverts. You too can solve problems for people on your street or across the internet and you get paid. These are some of the ways you can solve the problems.

1. Blogging: What is blogging? It simply means providing useful information for people on the internet. You can start blogging now by visiting www.blogger.com or www.. Everybody is good in something, so everybody can do well in blogging. The more people who know you on the internet, the more money you can make through blogging. This is why you should really be out to help. helping people even makes you happy and you also make money from it. One good thing about blogging is that you can make money from it even without asking any body to buy anything. This is good for somebody like me who hate to sell something. how can you make money from blogging without selling something? It is the same way Facebook, Google, Nairaland, Twitter make money - by giving third-party advert spaces to companies who are already looking for you. This is very easy especially if you are blogging through blogger.com. You will see a section titled 'monetize' and you will click on it and follow instructions to make adverts appear on your blog. And google will pay you as people see and click on the advert links. If you are blogging with or you have your own website, you go to www.adsense.com to sign up. The next thing is how to make many people visit your site because that's where the money is. There are two major ways to do this: 1. the on-page ways 2. the off-page ways. And, then another thing is how to collect your money in Nigeria. They will send you check and you cash it in Nigeria. The difficult thing about blogging in Nigeria is making many people to visit your page in order to make the money for you and collecting your money in Nigeria. There is a guide called nolb guide which is available with i-Gube Webs (www.igube.org) which makes this very understandable by explaining how to create good content (you can use text, images, multimedia or a combination of these. so even if you can't speak english you can still create good content. it is actually very easier on NOlb guide than i can explain here). it also explain the on-page and off-page ways to generate traffic by using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, meta tags, meta description, etc. don't be discouraged with these words. It is very easy when you are doing it and you can even start making money in 7 days. Once you're helping people on internet, it is very easy to make money. so don't forget this.

2. Affiliate marketing: What i described above for making money with blogging is called CPC (cost per click). But, there is another way to make money with blogging which is affiliate marketing. There are different styles such as CPA (cost per action), cost per sale (cps), etc. For example, in some of CPA, if you can only make somebody to fill a form, you are paid up to $20. You will think it will be the easiest thing to make somebody to fill that form. i get only between 1 to 3 in a day that is about $20 to $60. if you get $800 in a month it will be small but if you change it to naira you will have up to N120,000. i like this one because i don't like selling. But in CPS you can receive up to $45 in one sell. if you know how to sell, this will be good for you. you can even do this by getting your domain name and buying advert on Google or Facebook if you are willing to spend money. everything is explained on Nolb Guide.

i am still learning from nolb guide and I will still talk more thins. Thank you.

Thanks for your information. There are lot of online business available to make money online. But i was interested in doing reselling business.
I got a reseller account from this site Goresellers.com using this i am selling ssl certificates, website builder,webdesign,merchant account etc.at a higher price and earning money online
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by henrimoto(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Amics: Example of CPA that pays $20?
@op. thanks for sharing this info with fellow nairalanders.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by henrimoto(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2013
jessitha:

Thanks for your information. There are lot of online business available to make money online. But i was interested in doing reselling business.
I got a reseller account from this site Goresellers.com using this i am selling ssl certificates, website builder,webdesign,merchant account etc.at a higher price and earning money online
please can you throw more light on this... like how much can one spend on buying the reseller thing...?
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by henrimoto(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
jessitha:

@jessitha. how long have you been with this website...? i just need to know from you..
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by emal22: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2013
seresearch: I hereby thank you for your most helpful post. Thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Today: Online Marketing On Facebook, Twitters, etc, N6,000 daily by kentochi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Power, Miracles, Signs And Wonders Today / The Challenges Of An Online Market Place Merchant: Kaymu, Konga & Jumia As Case / How I Make $1500+ From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.