Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do You FEEL Intimidated For What You Are Presently Studying? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You FEEL Intimidated For What You Are Presently Studying? (1806 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate? / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? / Which Nursing School Is Presently Admitting Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You FEEL Intimidated For What You Are Presently Studying? by Capableben(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Most Nigerian students dont end up with their dream courses as i have acertained. It is an obvious fact due to the massive applicants annually.
I am also a victim of this. I applied for biochemistry and industrial chemistry but was offered BIOLOGY EDUCATION. I accepted the course though,
To hit the nail on the head; i discoverd that some tertiary students take some courses as inferior, which will make one feel intimidated when he is among his mates from other faculties such as medicine or engineering.
So; HOW MANY OF U OUT THERE ARE INTIMIDATED/VICTIMISED FOR WHAT YOU ARE PRESENLTY STUDYING

Re: Do You FEEL Intimidated For What You Are Presently Studying? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2013
I'm not yet in school but trust me I would feel intimidated studying any educational course. I mean that's like being in a college of education which our nigerian system ignores such peeps for high class jobs
Re: Do You FEEL Intimidated For What You Are Presently Studying? by JackPonting: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2018
It’s obvious that academic writing is very important task for student’s college life. And I appreciate you as you discovered some tertiary students take some courses as inferior, which will make one feel overwhelmed when he is among his mates from other faculties such as medicine or engineering. I am glad to inform you that I am offering best assignment help with sufficient references and is always free of plagiarism at Quality Dissertation. If any students want to take academic help then feel free book our high effective and very affordable assignment help service!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU News Feedback(hot) / Asup Strike Update / How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.