Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade (1818 Views)

No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police / See How This Final Year DELSU Student Was Caught Cheating [photo] / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by arthurflex(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2014
If you re in ULI or Nearby, please stay away
from their god, masquerade so that you
won't
share ma story. My name is Rising
Chinweze and this is my story, Rising vs
Uli masquerade.
Drinking ma beer and thinking about what
actually happen to me today .
I Keep ASKING myself if it was mp fault.I
Was on a bike going to TRACAS park this
morning, I was waving hand to a friend
while on
the back of the moving bike and all I hear
was a sound like thunder on ma head.
Looking back was a masquerade. Did I do
anything wrong that will make the
masquerade to stretch his hand and hit me
like that. My ear keeping ring making me
to come down from d bike, Saying to his
followers, omo y nah, that's how my day
started.
Before I could alter a word, here comes
another one, again and again, now I can't
hold the demon in me much longer, man
got to do something. So I seize his cane,
that's how I made d worst mistake of ma
life. What was I thinking by coming down
from d bike and blocking his cane but its
already too late cos
am bleeding.
Several blows from his disciples, landing
on me, am just one guy against some ULI
YOUTHS. They were few but they keep
multiplying and the hit keep rising. No one
cares to know what went wrong, all they
no is
how can a stranger, a student for that
matter to dare their god (masquerade) but
they choose
to call it god. What did I do to deserve this
beating, I keep asking myself that but no
one
seems to care.
It took some time for all to be calm, not
that am free but at least the beating has
stopped. I
can hear some people pleading on my
behalf but they don't mind if my heart gave
up cos to them d penalty for defying a
masquerade was death. Some has died for
same reason, so
mine won't be diff. Some said I should be
set free but the vampires among them
won't let me go. They said I will reach their
square to sort things and appease to their
gods before am
free to go since I survived it.
There comes another case cos I don't have
much with me to buy ma freedom. I was
taken taken to their square where my case
was presented to d chiefs. They gave me a
list, a goat, basket of hen, palm wine etc
which is about 50k. Am left with 1300 for
ma Transport fair so I told them that
#1300 is all I could afford..

They threatened
me a lot, telling me to call for help but I
have nobody to call. I later sold ma phone
which only fetch me 5k yet not enough. I
pleaded in all way I could but they keep
telling me to call for help as if
they kept someone for me.
Since I can't afford much, I was taken to
their king whom set me free with lil fine.
ULI AMAGHI OGO MA NCHA
Story shared by Rising Chinweze (Electrical
& Electronic Engineering) ANSU ULI.

Source: www.coougist.com

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Dreal1247: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Could this be learning through experience. As they say that experience is the best teacher.
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nastydroid(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2014
shocked
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Yoruba people and their evil against Igbo..........God will punish dem..... I was even planning dat anytime their masquerade touches me I will give the person the beating of his life..... diz ur story will make me Avoid dem..
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nastydroid(m): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Chimax15: Yoruba people and their evil against Igbo..........God will punish dem..... I was even planning dat anytime their masquerade touches me I will give the person the beating of his life..... diz ur story will make me Avoid dem..
you well like this undecided when did anambra turn to west,you must be having brain tumour,go back to sleep bro

14 Likes

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Tundeiab(m): 4:27am On Aug 31, 2014
arthurflex: If you re in ULI or Nearby, please stay away
from their god, masquerade so that you
won't
share ma story. My name is Rising
Chinweze and this is my story, Rising vs
Uli masquerade.
Drinking ma beer and thinking about what
actually happen to me today .
I Keep ASKING myself if it was mp fault.I
Was on a bike going to TRACAS park this
morning, I was waving hand to a friend
while on
the back of the moving bike and all I hear
was a sound like thunder on ma head.
Looking back was a masquerade. Did I do
anything wrong that will make the
masquerade to stretch his hand and hit me
like that. My ear keeping ring making me
to come down from d bike, Saying to his
followers, omo y nah, that's how my day
started.
Before I could alter a word, here comes
another one, again and again, now I can't
hold the demon in me much longer, man
got to do something. So I seize his cane,
that's how I made d worst mistake of ma
life. What was I thinking by coming down
from d bike and blocking his cane but its
already too late cos
am bleeding.
Several blows from his disciples, landing
on me, am just one guy against some ULI
YOUTHS. They were few but they keep
multiplying and the hit keep rising. No one
cares to know what went wrong, all they
no is
how can a stranger, a student for that
matter to dare their god (masquerade) but
they choose
to call it god. What did I do to deserve this
beating, I keep asking myself that but no
one
seems to care.
It took some time for all to be calm, not
that am free but at least the beating has
stopped. I
can hear some people pleading on my
behalf but they don't mind if my heart gave
up cos to them d penalty for defying a
masquerade was death. Some has died for
same reason, so
mine won't be diff. Some said I should be
set free but the vampires among them
won't let me go. They said I will reach their
square to sort things and appease to their
gods before am
free to go since I survived it.
There comes another case cos I don't have
much with me to buy ma freedom. I was
taken taken to their square where my case
was presented to d chiefs. They gave me a
list, a goat, basket of hen, palm wine etc
which is about 50k. Am left with 1300 for
ma Transport fair so I told them that
#1300 is all I could afford..

They threatened
me a lot, telling me to call for help but I
have nobody to call. I later sold ma phone
which only fetch me 5k yet not enough. I
pleaded in all way I could but they keep
telling me to call for help as if
they kept someone for me.
Since I can't afford much, I was taken to
their king whom set me free with lil fine.
ULI AMAGHI OGO MA NCHA
Story shared by Rising Chinweze (Electrical
& Electronic Engineering) ANSU ULI.

Source: www.coougist.com
I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE A FACE AS SWOLLEN AS IJEBU GARRI LEFT IN A BOWL OF WATER FOR A WHILE.lol grin
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by fr3do(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2014
Tundeiab: I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE A FACE AS SWOLLEN AS IJEBU GARRI LEFT IN A BOWL OF WATER FOR A WHILE.lol grin

Something like this? cheesy

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Them beat that guy no be small grin
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Tundeiab(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2014
fr3do: [b][/b]

Bros! Your head they there...
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by arthurflex(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2014

Who will snap the picture?
They may say that you've committed another crime by getting a snapshot...
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by fr3do(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2014
The guy shouldn't appease anything, take the case to a Higher Deity - God.
Start a fast or something.
They get power but God own pass them.
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by arthurflex(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2014
fr3do: The guy shouldn't appease anything, take the case to a Higher Deity - God.
Start a fast or something.
They get power but God own pass them.

Taking the case further is not a good idea, it's better to end there than to start fighting with dirty and evil men who use these gods for selfish purposes..
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by fr3do(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2014
arthurflex:

Taking the case further is not a good idea, it's better to end there than to start fighting with dirty and evil men who use these gods for selfish purposes..

He should cut off any contact or relation with them.
Thats not taking further.
Appeasing them suggests that you are under their control and they will certainly exploit you further.
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by DJDOLA(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Chimax15: Yoruba people and their evil against Igbo..........God will punish dem..... I was even planning dat anytime their masquerade touches me I will give the person the beating of his life..... diz ur story will make me Avoid dem..
oponu.....u don't even read before u comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2014
you should be greatful. if it was aluu, would you have tried it?
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by elvisudoh: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2014
lol...which help dem say make u call?...
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by donmalcolm21(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2014
I can't belive that other students kept mute while all this was happening to you, during my own dayz in ANSU ULI this is an oppourtunity we ll use to whip those uli youths and their masqurades into line. Guy take heart but ANSU has finished for Uli youths to whip ur ass and d student kept quiet
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by elvisudoh: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2014
masquerades are also humans...oh boy, u for make sure say u beat am well well before dem descend on u...lol

http://www.?aff=676
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2014
I wonder when ULI in Anambra turned to a yoruba territory? You didn't even read the write-up, do you hate yorubas that much? I guess its obvious to everyone, who the evil and tribalistic one is.....SMH

4 Likes

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2014
wickedness
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by duni04(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2014
fr3do:

Contender for picture of 2014 grin

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by flolancracker: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Looool gringringrin
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Profcamsey(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
I thought Molest means despoil.? wasted my mb already. walks out
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by lanicky(f): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2014

It's very obvious u hate d yoruba people.....Uli is not a yoruba masquerade bt an igbo masquerade.

At bolded.....Try it nd I'll be waiting to hear ur own story.

1 Like

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by lanicky(f): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
smoothsk: I wonder when ULI in Anambra turned to a yoruba territory? You didn't even read the write-up, do you hate yorubas that much? I guess its obvious to everyone, who the evil and tribalistic one is.....SMH

Mtcheew! No mind him jawe....yoruba's are too many to fight...he's just wasting his precious time hating d yorubas tongue

1 Like

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by lanicky(f): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2014

Lmao cheesy
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by smithsammy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
The money spent on you through school is a monumental waste. Olodo.
If it's to call a jet a plane, you guys will go any lent to exhibit your hatreds against the yorubas. The guy was recounting his ordeal of how he was beaten by a masquerade in Uli, which apparently, is a town in anambra state, and you here accusing yoruba of such!
Well, I cannot blame you; your kinsman had ones told us that 16 is greater than 19.

3 Likes

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
lanicky:

Mtcheew! No mind him jawe....yoruba's are too many to fight...he's just wasting his precious time hating d yorubas tongue
abi now......Nice1

1 Like

Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
What the hell does ULI mean?
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by priscaoge(f): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
And to think that masquerade is a spiritundecided. Those days when they tell us that masquerades are spirits and I believedcheesy What a child I was!!!cheesycheesy.

@Topic,my dear Ur case is different. Masquerades are not #gods,I wonder Y they prefer to call them gods. They did all that because they noticed u are a stranger. Have u heard about Arondizuogu in Imo State? Well u need to visit their festival. No masquerade has any right to flog anyone on a byke,a lady putting on Skirts or a married/Old woman. They have what they call "ASAM". They are the security men. They ensure that no masquerade goes against d rules to avoid trouble or cases like this,and anyone that violates any of their rules will be ceased immediately. Visitors are treated like Queens and Kings. It's always a peaceful festival that attracts many States and nearby communities.
Re: How A Student Was Molestedby A Village Masquerade by THUNDER4real(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
If it happens to me, I am sure 112 will not rest, because the way I will describe the situation, the masqurades will be treated as criminals. NONSENCE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Cbt 2015: Total Number Of Questions Candidates Are To Answer / How To Download Satellite Images / Anambra State University, Uli, Anambra State 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.