Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! (5399 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review: An Affordable Note That Delivers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Stanley08(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2013
ikekings: Gbam!!! White is meant for gals... Too shiny!!!

Lol. Exactly! cheesy

Olaryeankarh: A stellar review! One of the best Nigerian review I've seen so far.
Would like to know how well the photo shootouts of the Note 3 goes against S4.

Cheers mate! Thank you. smiley I will take photos tomorrow on both my phones and compare.
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 08, 2013
The white note 3 is not shiny, doesn't have that glossy look. The one I saw belonged to a guy and it didn't seem girly at all. Will be getting the black one though as soon as they sort out the regional lock rubbish.
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Deblow: 4:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmm! Stanley, ur analysis is incisive and experience-based, not the academic stuff one gets to read on some sites so, I want to believe u hook line and sinker (though some of your tests are inconclusive according to ur report). However, u were silent on the data transfer issue...from the sd to external sd which Samsung was able to fix in s4 via an update much later. The note 3 runs the 4.3 android software version (permit my naivety here. Am only good at using phones but not an expert in the underlying technology. ..lol) and so, one expects quite a load of improvements over the 4.2 variety. So what is the place of data transfer on the note 3? Head or tail am gonna grab my copy next week. I have switched to Samsung from the moribund Nokia a long time ago and ever since then, I have been tenacious. Currently in my fleet, I have the S3, S4 and the note 2 and in a week they are gonna welcome the note 3 to their midst! It's going to be my session's gift to myself. Am also going to dash my s3 and note 2 out as I do every session and keep the s4 and note 3. Can't wait for next week to come!
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Stanley08(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Deblow: Hmmmm! Stanley, ur analysis is incisive and experience-based, not the academic stuff one gets to read on some sites so, I want to believe u hook line and sinker (though some of your tests are inconclusive according to ur report). However, u were silent on the data transfer issue...from the sd to external sd which Samsung was able to fix in s4 via an update much later. The note 3 runs the 4.3 android software version (permit my naivety here. Am only good at using phones but not an expert in the underlying technology. ..lol) and so, one expects quite a load of improvements over the 4.2 variety. So what is the place of data transfer on the note 3? Head or tail am gonna grab my copy next week. I have switched to Samsung from the moribund Nokia a long time ago and ever since then, I have been tenacious. Currently in my fleet, I have the S3, S4 and the note 2 and in a week they are gonna welcome the note 3 to their midst! It's going to be my session's gift to myself. Am also going to dash my s3 and note 2 out as I do every session and keep the s4 and note 3. Can't wait for next week to come!

Actually I have found dat it doesn't make any sense to own any of the two phones u mentioned. I used them all also, infact my S4 is soo lazy now! Anyways tho, thanks for the kind words and stuff. I'm a Geek. Not a nerd tho. tongue

Greyfog: The white note 3 is not shiny, doesn't have that glossy look. The one I saw belonged to a guy and it didn't seem girly at all. Will be getting the black one though as soon as they sort out the regional lock rubbish.

Mate, ur opinion is what matters, not mine. smiley
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by jedisco(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Stanley08:

Do I want a phone that palm oil or ink or dust or something else can stain? No! Black is for men. Women -> White. Simple!

This is the first time I'm coming across this opinion. I've still don't think white phones are feminine. I would agree with pink, but not white.

I've always used black phones but recently I started liking white ones. I checked online and as expected, there are varying views about colour but the general consensus seems to be that the faux leather looks more realistic on the black.
I should change my phone soon and I'm still on the look-out for any new device. If I decide on this, then I might make the decision when I go to buy it.
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Stanley08(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
jedisco:

This is the first time I'm coming across this opinion. I've still don't think white phones are feminine. I would agree with pink, but not white.

I've always used black phones but recently I started liking white ones. I checked online and as expected, there are varying views about colour but the general consensus seems to be that the faux leather looks more realistic on the black.
I should change my phone soon and I'm still on the look-out for any new device. If I decide on this, then I might make the decision when I go to buy it.

As i said already "Mate, ur opinion is what matters, not mine" smiley
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by caukerzee(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: Gbam!!! White is meant for gals... Too shiny!!!
there's aso a pink and a blue one.
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Stanley08(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
caukerzee: there's aso a pink and a blue one.

There is pink alright! Haven't heard of Blue tho.
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by caukerzee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Stanley08:

There is pink alright! Haven't heard of Blue tho.
My bad, no blue.
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Stanley08(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
caukerzee: My bad, no blue.

I been wan start to beat u!
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by somtea(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Deblow: Hmmmm! Stanley, ur analysis is incisive and experience-based, not the academic stuff one gets to read on some sites so, I want to believe u hook line and sinker (though some of your tests are inconclusive according to ur report). However, u were silent on the data transfer issue...from the sd to external sd which Samsung was able to fix in s4 via an update much later. The note 3 runs the 4.3 android software version (permit my naivety here. Am only good at using phones but not an expert in the underlying technology. ..lol) and so, one expects quite a load of improvements over the 4.2 variety. So what is the place of data transfer on the note 3? Head or tail am gonna grab my copy next week. I have switched to Samsung from the moribund Nokia a long time ago and ever since then, I have been tenacious. Currently in my fleet, I have the S3, S4 and the note 2 and in a week they are gonna welcome the note 3 to their midst! It's going to be my session's gift to myself. Am also going to dash my s3 and note 2 out as I do every session and keep the s4 and note 3. Can't wait for next week to come!
incase u change ur mind on giving out d note 2,am willing 2 buy it,if its clean enuf,nd 2 anybody else who wants 2 sell a note 2.cheers
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Stanley08(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2013
somtea:
incase u change ur mind on giving out d note 2,am willing 2 buy it,if its clean enuf,nd 2 anybody else who wants 2 sell a note 2.cheers

'Giving out', LOL
Re: FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! by Stanley08(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
up

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Airtel Android Bundle. 4gb For 2k / Global Smartphone Sales Down 4% In Q1 To 330 Million - Report / Any Latest Android Phones With 2GB Ram Under 28k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.