Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Did You Lock My Thread? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Did You Lock My Thread? (683 Views)

My Phone Keeps Lighting Up After I Lock My Phone / Name You Lock Screen app And Share It's Features. Let Us See The Best / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why Did You Lock My Thread? by Freegifts: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2013
Would you please give me a reason why you locked my thread without any explanation save for that piglike grunt you typed there? Did I break any rules? Is it too much for you to give a reason why you closed my thread?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lock My Thread? by puskin: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013
.....and what gives you the moral justification to open a thread on behalf of the MODs.

Are you our employer??
Are you the one to treat the complaints.
The "report" button is not faulty, people make use of it and their complaints/suggestions are responded to as quickly as humanly possible. Endeavour to make use of it. If @any point in time we(the MODs) consider it inadequate, a complaints thread would be opened.

(1)

Pls Help! I Dont Want To Make Mistake / Thrend For Those Who Wants To Sells Their Mobile Phones. / Nigerian Ventchat Users Thread-let's Stay C0nnected With Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.