Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (81019 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 1:23am On Oct 12, 2009
^^ Ope o, the Nazis are finally opening up and allowing africans in their team. Praise the lord.
Hope say una don dey give Robben enof fat to chop sha? international break don dey go so.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:14am On Oct 12, 2009
Africans you mean? Which continent was Osei Kuffour, Pablo Thiam and others from.
Typical Gayyners are not smart at all
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
dayokanu:

Africans you mean? Which continent was Osei Kuffour, Pablo Thiam and others from.
Typical Gayyners are not smart at all

Apart from those 2, anymore? up to your usual monkey tricks I can see. You no see as my african brothers full Arsenal. Abi yu never get yur daily dose of bananas today?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2009
grin grin grin

Dayokanu and his notorious selective memory.  He remembers trophies from centuries ago, he can't remember failures from yesterday.

Bayern Munich is no more relevant than Lyon. Dethroned kings of the pond, little fish in the deep blue sea.  grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2009
Krayola:

grin grin grin

Dayokanu and his notorious selective memory. He remembers trophies from centuries ago, he can't remember failures from yesterday.

Bayern Munich is no more relevant than Lyon. Kings of the pond, little fish in the deep blue sea. grin grin
Correction on the highlighted:Not anymore.Even that is a luxury these days.Bundesliga no even sure for dem.

Please this thread is stale and unprogressive.
Mod,can you please delete on the following grounds:
a:75% of the discussion is non-bayern related
b:more than half the posts are from a sex-starved masturbator who is the only Bayern fan in Africa.
c:after three years of it's existence,the thread has managed to crawl above only 15 pages,due to the untiring efforts of DK .

This thread is unproductive and un-informative,to say the very least.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2009
^^^^^ laff go finally kill me die for here!!! Please moderator dont remove this dustbin oh, we need somewhere to dispose off our thrash!!!! grin grin grin

dayokanu:

Are we talking about local laurels here? Why not mention Rubin Kazan and Debreceni who won league titles. Who cares about local trophies. Bayern has won over 20 league titles what would an additional league mean to us?. The only title worth celebrating for a club of Bayerns status is the CL. Only Barcelona has won something of note this year and possibly Shaktar Donetsk.

This is how you know DK is a very daft slowpoke grin. Inafct your 'moronity' defies continuity, aka your mumu no get part two. You cant even make headway in your local league and in a very disturbing attempt to wave it away you are alluding to a competiton where your mediocrity is boundless. Jeez shocked!!! No wonder you were ejaculating on how you went a step further than the italians last season, a match where Barca sodomized you thoroughly tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2009
If no be ay I sabi de guy,I for don yab am tire.
So in an attempt to rubbish others,you now pour mud on your face,just to look good.No wonder bayern and Germany are't taken seriously.
So the Bundesliga and the Hungarian title are now at par with each other?When people mock the Bundesliga,you'll be the first tos tart writing rubbish in the name of defending that wrthless title,but now that you can't win it,it's not necessary anymore.
Why am I even in this worthless thread?oh,to dump my rubbish,cus this place is just a dump.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by FBS: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
*no way I'm going to post here grin  grin  grin*
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
cry cry cry cry dayo, there's sunshine after the rain
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
which sunshine?
the thread sef dey even smell.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
Eastbay:

b:more than half the posts are from a sex-starved masturbator who is the only Bayern fan in Africa.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ROFLMAOWPIMP cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
where is dayo?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^In bed waiting for you.

Who are these deprived Gayyners mouthing off at Bayern? who be your mate? when you win a CL lets talk
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
waka! tongue

i only asked, cuz i wanted to be sure the posts in hia, didnt make you faint grin tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
dayokanu:

^^^In bed waiting for you.

Who are these deprived Gayyners mouthing off at Bayern? who be your mate? when you win a CL lets talk

Look at this certified perv calling somebody depraved. Tobi, tobi where are you oh, your boyfriend needs company.
Dumb Ass, Donkeyanu!!! Before nko? Who wan be your mate, getting raped by Koln season in season out, and u think u can step to the ill boys from North London  shocked.

We dont play in the same league man, we dont shoot at the same baskets!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^ Where is you CL title

Show us yours See the difference

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Gayyners show your trophy

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
shut up. past glory rubbish grin

shame nor go catch you grin

eastbay defined you well cheesy
Eastbay:

a sex-starved masturbator

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^ Na you dey cause am
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
keep on dreaming and wishing cheesy

berra run to toba or chickenshrimp cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Mumu, after that what have you done in europe? Gettin sodomized right left and centre. If you talk there again, i will call Zenit for you tongue tongue tongue
*Eerie tune*, Pot 2, pot 2, pot 2, donkeyanu, im sure you must be having nightmares about next season's seedings. No more quota system for you. Your mediocrity can no longer be tolerated. You will be bungled along with your mates, Dynamo Kiev, Az Alkmaar, Apoel Tel-Aviv and the rest of them. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
Mumu, after that what have you done in europe?

Before, during and after what have you done
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
mukina2:

where is dayo?

clears throat, love wan tin tin lipsrsealed
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2009
yeah i know chickenshrimp posted in here . .thats why you are here . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2009
^^No homo for here.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2009
mukina2:

yeah i know chickenshrimp posted in here . .thats why you are here . . . lipsrsealed

Olorunmaje, You know It's you I want, come move in with me so we can live happily ever after kiss kiss

Dayo and chickenshrimp can move in with us as our househelps, dayo will be the gateman (that's where his physical

presence will be best utilised cheesy) and as for chickenshrimp he will be in charge of gen cleaning incuding your undies tongue

Who can turn down a proposal of that magnitude wink
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
Dayo,
That trophy is as old as anything can be.Shame nor dey catch you?
Stop yabbing gunners when you haven't done anything symbolic since 2001.
why do u use sex to prolong thelife of this thread?
Mod,please do something,or we'll be forced to take over the sports section.
How can a thread like this exist?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by FBS: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
@Eastbay, padi mi cheesy. Abeg no vex for Dayo. At least for his age sake. cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Emperoh(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
[size=5pt]looks in and scampers off. . . . . rushing to call the Mod. . . . . . we need some janitorial services here!![/size]
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
How 2001 and 1200 mean the same to Eastbay still beats me.

A club won in 2001, another won in Jurassic time where is the basis for comparison.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
jalether:

Olorunmaje, You know It's you I want, come move in with me so we can live happily ever after kiss kiss

Dayo and chickenshrimp can move in with us as our househelps, dayo will be the gateman (that's where his physical

presence will be best utilised cheesy) and as for chickenshrimp he will be in charge of gen cleaning incuding your undies tongue

Who can turn down a proposal of that magnitude wink
face front angry tongue tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.