Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (80573 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Inter Milan has been winning the scudetto ever since, How many Italians are in the team?

How have Inter Milan fared outside Italy? When was the last time they played in the Semis in the UCL?
Remember. . . . .I used Man Utd's glory in the UCL as an example.

How many Spaniards were in Rome to complete Barcelona's TREBLE?
Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Busquets.

How ironic that the same year 2 English clubs played CL finals they couldnt qualify for Euro 2008. So they are not among the top 16 teams in Europe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Euro 2008 was an accident.
Ever since then, they have beaten everything placed in front of them in competitive matches.
Played 8, won 24 points. Not even the mighty Nazis could manage that.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
All those were born in Germany or born to Germans. Klose's father is german , Kuranyis father is German what more do you need

They are as English as Ashley Cole, Lennon, Heskey who probably have Jamaican/Carribean ancestors

Euro 2008 was an accident.
Ever since then, they have beaten everything placed in front of them in competitive matches.
Played 8, won 24 points. Not even the mighty Nazis could manage that.

US 94 is an accident too I suppose. Missing 2 tournaments in14 years from a supposed "BIG' team. Can anyone remind me the last time germany missed a major tournament?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

US 94 is an accident too I suppose. Missing 2 tournaments in14 years from a supposed "BIG' team. Can anyone remind me the last time germany missed a major tournament?

Don't shift the post. . . . . .

Letz us stay on the topic of the relationship between the national team and it's clubs.
How many Italians played in the UCL final in 2007?
Oddo, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Inzaghi, Favalli and Gilardino. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2009
The number of English players in Moscow means nothing when they are not pivotal to their teams.

The player of the match was CR7, Chelseas best player was Ballack.

The best players in Man Utd which has a high number of English are the foreigners Vidic, VDS, CR7 and Evra. the English boys are just there to fill in the gap.

We saw what the Spanish brigade in barcelona did to their country at Euro 2008, what did English players in their clubs do to help Englands course other than to miss Euro 2008
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
Pound for pound, the English national team shits on German's,hands down, only two teams in terms of quality of players and squad depth

are on the three lions level, (Brazil, Spain).
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
jalether:

Pound for pound, the English national team shits on German's,hands down, only two teams in terms of quality of players and squad depth

Berra add my azzuri boyz to your list ooo.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

The number of English players in Moscow means nothing when they are not pivotal to their teams.

The best players in Man Utd which has a high number of English are the foreigners Vidic, VDS, CR7 and Evra. the English boys are just there to fill in the gap.

We saw what the Spanish brigade in barcelona did to their country at Euro 2008, what did English players in their clubs do to help Englands course other than to miss Euro 2008
Gerrout of hia. Ballack ko Bollocks ni. Na who dash am. *Shior*
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2009

Are you Chris Rock in disguise? Pound for Pound why not Cedi for CFA?

Pound for pound, tell me the last time England played a final. Obama was in diapers the last time they played a final.

What quality players are in England? You mean those media hypes?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Are you Chris Rock in disguise? Pound for Pound why not Cedi for CFA?

Pound for pound, tell me the last time England played a final. Obama was in diapers the last time they played a final.

What quality players are in England? You mean those media hypes?

Answer this simple question, In terms of quality of players ([b]note [/b]quality players don't always leave up to expectations) was

Greece the best team in euro 2004?.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

So Wes Brown, Hargreaves, Scholes and Rooney weren't pivotal?
Who supplied the delightful cross that took Essien out of the equation when Ronaldo scored? Wes Brown.

Player of the match was: Hargreaves + Lampard + Terry + Carrick.
Michael Carrick played better Ballack so stop day-dreaming.

The best players in United? Rio + Rooney + Scholes are the most important.

What did the Portugese Brigade achieve at Euro 2004 after winning the UCL in 2004?
Spanish Brigade also did nothing in Euro 2000 after 2 of their clubs got to the UCL final in that season.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
Moreover my assessment was based on the current situation of both teams, so your argument of what has England one

doesn't hold any water, (2009 season) compare your shitty german squad with England's
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
jalether:

Moreover my assessment was based on the current situation of both teams, so your argument of what has England one

doesn't hold any water, (2009 season) compare your shitty german squad with England's

That is Dayokanu for you.
He cannot differentiate between the present and the past.
To him, Nottingham Forest are better than Chelsea.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
jalether:

Answer this simple question, In terms of quality of players (note [/b]quality players don't always leave up to expectations) was

[b]Greece the best team in euro 2004?.
  The key word here is team. They might not have had the best bunch of players but as a team they were good. I'll say top 2-3 along with the czechs and probably the netherlands.

Had Nedved not got injured,IMO the czechs woulda won the tourney.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
What did the Portugese Brigade achieve at Euro 2004 after winning the UCL in 2004?
Spanish Brigade also did nothing in Euro 2000 after 2 of their clubs got to the UCL final in that season

The portuguese brigade played Euro finals

How can anyone in his right mind compare Germany to England at any level of football?? What has England done in 2009? Beat Andorra? or what?

How can anyone compare Euro finalist to a country who didnt qualify? Just like comparing France who played the last world cup final to Mozambique. ABSURD!!!!

So Wes Brown, Hargreaves, Scholes and Rooney weren't pivotal?
Who supplied the delightful cross that took Essien out of the equation when Ronaldo scored? Wes Brown.

CR7 was the best player on the pitch that day and he won the award. SIMPLE what were the English players doing?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

The portuguese brigade played Euro finals

They did not win it.
History does not remember losers.

How can anyone in his right mind compare Germany to England at any level of football?? What has England done in 2009? Beat Andorra? or what?

The last time they met in Munich, England raped Germany on their own soil.
Carrick sodomised all the German players on the night. I will rate them presently not dig deep into some obscure history.

How can anyone compare Euro finalist to a country who didnt qualify? Just like comparing France who played the last world cup final to Mozambique. ABSURD!!!!

Even with that, England are still better than Portugal.
England have qualified and Portugal are still scrapping to qualify.
Spot the difference!!!

CR7 was the best player on the pitch that day and he won the award. SIMPLE what were the English players doing?

CR7 wasn't even close to being the best player on the night.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
History does not remember losers.

How does history remember England a country that hasnt played a finals in 43 years of football.

The last time they met in Munich, England raped Germany on their own soil.
Carrick sodomised all the German players on the night. I will rate them presently not dig deep into some obscure history.

Ok celebrating a meaningless friendly? Imagine Nigeria celebrating beating France on their own soil while France would be in South Africa.

Germans dont play for friendlies and qualifiers they go for tournaments That probably explains why England are better at friendlies and meaningless games while they are woeful at tounaments.

Even with that, England are still better than Portugal.
England have qualified and Portugal are still scrapping to qualify.
Spot the difference!!!

Scrapping to qualify makes no difference Brazil scrapped to qualify for 2002 world cup and won it. Argentina qualified in style and exited at the group stage.

CR7 wasn't even close to being the best player on the night.

Please edit this, This statement might lead you to jail. I kid you not!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

How does history remember England a country that hasnt played a finals in 43 years of football.
Ok celebrating a meaningless friendly? Imagine Nigeria celebrating beating France on their own soil while France would be in South Africa.

They all count.
Whether it's friendly or competitive, there's no love between Germany and England.
Need i remind you the biggest defeat suffered in Munich was that game in 2001? Was that a friendly match too?
Michael Owen scoring a hatrick in Germany? grin grin grin

Germans dont play for friendlies and qualifiers they go for tournaments That probably explains why England are better at friendlies and meaningless games while they are woeful at tounaments.

We shall see next summer.
Until then. . . . . .keep your fingers crossed.

Scrapping to qualify makes no difference Brazil scrapped to qualify for 2002 world cup and won it. Argentina qualified in style and exited at the group stage.

In other words, Portugal will win the world cup in South Africa? grin grin grin

Please edit this, This statement might lead you to jail. I kid you not!!!

Ronaldo's performance was not even close to Vidic who kept your Drogba in his pocket all night.
I can pull out player ratings from 7 different websites.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
They all count.
Whether it's friendly or competitive, there's no love between Germany and England.
Need i remind you the biggest defeat suffered in Munich was that game in 2001? Was that a friendly match too?
Michael Owen scoring a hatrick in Germany?

England does not feature in Germanys book, they have bigger fishes to fry. How can 3 time world champ, 3 time European champion choose to be rivals with a country who cant win anything in 43 years?

Like USA or IDF declaring Modakake or Umuleri as rivals?

Ronaldo's performance was not even close to Vidic who kept your Drogba in his pocket all night.
I can pull out player ratings from 7 different websites.

Pull em out and to show those twats as better than Ronaldo who won best player of the night.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
Chei, i cant believe that, i will come and agree with Donkeyanu on Nazi thread, well, na Suara cause am. With the same stick with which ya'll flog Arsenal shall england be whipped: SHOW US THE TROPHIES!!!
Senegal has won more continental trophies than Engalnd in the last 40 years, FACT!!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
To be candid,talking about best national side,I tink germany takes d lead.They are by far d best in europe.Havin gotten 2d world cup finals 7times won 3.Euro finals 5times won 2.Including gettin into 3 semis out of last 4major competitions in d world wit 2finals 2002&2008.3rd place in 2006.Only 2004 is not there.In europe no team has such, not even italy,england,france or spain.Only Brazil can beat that with 6finals&winning5
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
Abeg dont mention England when you are mentioning correct countries. Na insult
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
toba:

To be candid,talking about best national side,I tink germany takes d lead.They are by far d best in europe.Havin gotten 2d world cup finals 7times won 3.Euro finals 5times won 2.Including gettin into 3 semis out of last 4major competitions in d world wit 2finals 2002&2008.3rd place in 2006.Only 2004 is not there.In europe no team has such, not even italy,england,france or spain.Only Brazil can beat that with 6finals&winning5
7 finals winning 5(lost in 1950 & 1994)

BTW, will you pls remove the azzuris from that list jare. Thanx wink
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
So we all agree that English NTeams are duds??
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by allboyz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
i tot this thread was for Bayern Munich or am i in da wrong thread? tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

So we all agree that English NTeams are duds??
Nahh,just overhyped.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Allboyz,
So Gayyners have lost their sense of direction? Pathetic!!!!

Overhyped how do you mean? How are they better than belgium in the last 40 years or Luxemburg
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by allboyz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

@Allboyz,
So Gayyners have lost their sense of direction? Pathetic!!!!

really? i was actually wanting to know details of Bayern munich history and couldn't find none on this thread,that's why i asked. . . . embarassed tongue

dayokanu:

Overhyped how do you mean? How are they better than belgium in the last 40 years or Luxemburg

im not sure the English National side are better than Rwandan or Togo! or in Europe than Macedonia
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^ How would Bayern Munich history benefit you?

Would it stop your perenial trophylessness?

I agree with you on the comparison with rwanda and Macedonia.

Like Assanal, England is IMPOTENCIA shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by allboyz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

^^ How would Bayern Munich history benefit you?

But sincerely i couldn't find any history. . .or aren't you proud of ya club's history? at least L'ARSE got history in da EPL and all English cups! - PROUD to be a GUNNER MAN!!!! grin grin

But im spamming this thread. . . .Bayern 4 Life- !!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
Bayern dont revel in local laurels. Where do you want us to start? Is it the 4 European premier trophies or what do we talk about?

PROUD to be a GAYYNER MAN!!!!

I thought all GAYY men are ashamed of their sexual orientation. At least you are one proud Gayy fella. Tell Brash to be proud of his GAYYness too
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Too much is expected of the team. Players,press & fans are all guilty of this. If they actually lowered their expectations,the team would perform better IMO.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
Table >
----------------------GD PTS
1 Bayer 04 13 20
2 HSV 12 20
3 Schalke 04 6 16
4 Werder 8 15
5 Hoffenheim 8 14
6 Mainz 05 -1 14
7 Wolfsburg 1 13
8 FC Bayern 6 12 shocked shocked shocked
9 Eintracht -2 10
10 Freiburg -4 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.