Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (80143 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2009
Sharon, wetin dey worry you, Burnley beat my feeder team, and you want to compare that to the rape of your full squad shocked?! abeg, maintain your lane oh. grin

Donkeyanu, whaiido, still smarting from weekend rape, better get the vaseline ready again, the old lady is miffed!! Ha!!! I have just been informed to informed you that orisa cannot save you, if symptoms continue after 2 games, please consult your pastor. grin grin grin!!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chamotex(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Chamotex,
Bayern lost to former european champions Hamburg away. Can you now give me a detailed analysis of how Man U lost to Burnley who were in division 2 just 4 months ago

And that was how many years ago??
Burnley are formerly Champions of England too. So what is your point?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
chamotex:

GBIM!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2009

Hamburg won Europe, were UEFA cup semi finalist last season when Burnley was playing with em Yeovil town
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Hamburg won Europe, were UEFA cup semi finalist last season when Burnley was playing with em Yeovil town

GBAM tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Abegi, no dey mention all those useless cups. na only UCL dey relevant. Yu go dey mention cup wey dey so irrelevant dem get to rename am. If e no be like panadol, na original agbo jedi.

chamotex:

DK, what happened to Bayern at the weekend?

I need the full analysis abeg

They thot they had some magicians in their midst but Humburg showed them they were still the masters of hocus pocus
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

Abegi, no dey mention all those useless cups. na only UCL dey relevant. Yu go dey mention cup wey dey so irrelevant dem get to rename am. If e no be like panadol, na original agbo jedi.

A Uefa cup team is 50 times better than a newly promoted division 1 team (Burnley) tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2009

So tell us what ass anal has won, CL, UEFA cup or which one.

Useless cup? Coming from the supporter of a team with only 2 CL semi final appearances in history.

BTW CL was renamed too
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Useless cup? Coming from the supporter of a team with only 2 CL semi final appearances in history.

BTW CL was renamed too
Abi oooo. Buncha gaynners clutching @ straws.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
dayokanu:

BTW CL was renamed too

Haba Baying Monkey, you smart pass this one. The change of name from Champion's Cup to Champion's League was to reflect the change in the format of the competition. The format of the UEFA cup has not changed, only the name has. It is still meant to give clueless teams like Tottenham a feeling of achievement when they've missed out on the main prize in the UCL.
I understand why you're bigging up that competition, it is because you already have a gnawing feeling that is where you are headed when you are knocked out of the UCL. Your liver don dey fail you already.
I wish you all the best in your Europa league endeavours.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
Uefa cup, europa cup, champions cup or champions league which one Gayyners don win
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 12:43am On Sep 30, 2009
We don win all the cups worth winning apart from the UCL and we are poised to win it cos we don't dwell on past glories unlike some peeps I know.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2009
duduspace:

We don win all the cups worth winning apart from the UCL and we are poised to win it cos we don't dwell on past glories unlike some peeps I know.
Understatement of the century cheesy cheesy cheesy .Abeg make una make laughter kill person jare grin grin.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2009
Whether you've won it before or not, Arsenal have been in two semis in Five years and you have not. I wish some one could go and dig up Nottingham Forest's corpse and show you grin (mind you i have nothing against forest who are the reason behind the red in our jersey.)
Continue living in the past you hear. I dont understand, if Arsenal are getting the stick for not winning the title after 5 years why shouldn't we hang Bayern for not reaching the semis after 7 years ? Mind you i said reach semis not even win the darn thing.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
^^ I bet there must be a trophy for semi final appearances in the GAYYners cabinet.

That is the most notable trophy they have won in the last 5 season.

Useless Bunch
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2009
dayokanu:

^^ I bet there must be a trophy for semi final appearances in the GAYYners cabinet.

That is the most notable trophy they have won in the last 5 season.

Useless Bunch

We've remained competitive my brother, Borussia Dortmund don win UCL before but where dem dey now? no player worth his salt even wants to go there. You better go on a month's total fast so that the same fate doesn't befall you lot cos yu're toeing that same path at present.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2009
Trezeguet shocked
Camoronesi shocked
Jaquinta shocked
Melo shocked
Cannavaro shocked
. . . . .too numerous to mention. This must be witchcraft ! Chai !!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
edoyad:

Trezeguet shocked
Camoronesi shocked
Jaquinta shocked
Melo shocked
Cannavaro shocked
. . . . .too numerous to mention. This must be witchcraft ! Chai !!

Once again Herr Donkeyanu, if beating persist after 2 games consult your pastor!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 4:18am On Oct 01, 2009
LOUIS VAN GAAL FEARS THAT ARJEN ROBBEN'S INJURY IS SEVERE. REPORTS SAYS HE MIGHT BE OUT FOR A LONG TIME grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROBBEN DON COME AGAIN OOO WITH HIS CROOKED SELF cheesy grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by FBS: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2009
edoyad:

Whether you've won it before or not, Arsenal have been in two semis in Five years and you have not. I wish some one could go and dig up Nottingham Forest's corpse and show you grin (mind you i have nothing against forest who are the reason behind the red in our jersey.)
Continue living in the past you hear. I dont understand, if Arsenal are getting the stick for not winning the title after 5 years why shouldn't we hang Bayern for not reaching the semis after 7 years ? Mind you i said reach semis not even win the darn thing.
Is this some kind of achievement undecided? if it is then in that case Chelsea senior you arses tongue. Strange arse-anal fans all of a sudden stopped believing in history? No be you lots dey scream history up and down? Now you are saying it doesn't matter Bayernnazi grin won the UCL before?
Dayok, take cover!  cheesy

duduspace:

This is simply not true! Arse-anal fans na wa ooo!  grin Need I remind you about your history lessons and ranting on the Chelsea thread? !  grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2009
Highlights of the first half vs Juventus.

Breathtaking football

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nOrrUklrMSI[/flash]
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2009
I think Ribery should have scored first and be more stylish later.

FBS, Gayyners are clueless, on this thread history doesnt matter, On the Chelsea thread, history matters
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2009
Well It's better Juve reserve the inevitable for Turin. On that day it'll be
Jaquintaaaaaaa
Trezegueeeeeeeee
Del Pierooooooo
Camoranesiiiiiiiii

and maybe not to be too one sided one o, it is Ribery
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Ibime(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2009
Robben injured again. . . . will be out till Christmas at least.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2009
Ibime:

Robben injured again. . . . will be out till Christmas at least.

Yeh kasala don burst, who will save dayokanu and co now? the only premiership class player in their squad apart from Ribery don cop injury. O ga o, I feel for you people sha. E go better.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
There is no word on obbens injury yet. TZ has it that he would be 3 to 4 weeks. and we have an international break in between. We have played most of the tough Bundesliga fixtures and we have Bordeaux home and away next in the CL.

These are games we can do without Robben.

Who saw that Ribery's move against Juve?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
FBS:

Is this some kind of achievement undecided? if it is then in that case Chelsea senior you arses tongue. Strange arse-anal fans all of a sudden stopped believing in history? No be you lots dey scream history up and down? Now you are saying it doesn't matter Bayernnazi grin won the UCL before?
Dayok, take cover!  cheesy
This is simply not true! Arse-anal fans na wa ooo!  grin Need I remind you about your history lessons and ranting on the Chelsea thread?grin

You have to remind some suddenly wealthy "Omokoniran" people of their humble beginnings when they start mis-yarning due to some money miss road man's spendthrift nature.
Bayern get history but dem no dey competitive now and that is a fact.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2009
^^ Arsenal does not have a history. (No CL title ever)
Arsenal is not competitive right now. (No trophy whatsoever in the last 4 seasons)

So what gives?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Who saw that Ribery's move against Juve?
Yes ooo. That's what u call classic wing play. Wingers plying their trade in the premier league are essentially speedstars. Apart from one or two.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2009
^^ Thats why it well known that EPL na just run run run run
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2009
dayokanu:

^^ Arsenal does not have a history. (No CL title ever)
Arsenal is not competitive right now. (No trophy whatsoever in the last 4 seasons)

So what gives?

Arsenal have a history in the CL even if its recent history, we also have European history in case you don't know having won the UEFA Winner's Cup. Our history in the premier and english leagues as well as the local cup competitions is something the Chelsea wannabes can only dream of.

We are competitive right now on all fronts, as our record in the UCL in recent times is only surpassed by a few clubs of which Bayern is not numbered among.

You can be content with being a big fish in a small pond of your bundesliga, but your team's stature in European affairs and your league's status contracts with each passing moment and at present you are simply a mini fish in a micro pond.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
What CL history? The same Monaco has?

Winners cup? A competition that was scrapped. UEFA cup? Still waiting.

Premier league? In the last 5 seasons?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.