Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (80148 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
edoyad:

angry  Muki thank you very much. You're making the poor boys' fantasy of marrying a  crash thus making them more aggressive. Now the Nazi and the Marine creature no go gree us sleep for Emirates.

he changed my post angry

i was asking you to leave the thread

are you not dayo? as per edoyad
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
edoyad, Dayo? Abeg no winch my name with bad luck o. Trophyless fan
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
den send you? angry
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
mukina2:

dayo

why do u keep posting in this bin?

You are very right that it is not a thread, it is a hiding place for depressed supporters of an "has been" club. We only come here to try help them come to terms with their precarious situation. The fall from grace to grass is never an easy one. grin

FBS:

Was this not the same guy screaming history on the Chelsea thread? undecided
I lie for wetin I talk there?

@Dayokanu,
You sure say no be end of season be dat for the youngest old man in soccer? remember the fat wey dem give am for Real no help.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
And where trophyless fans come to seek inspiration on how to win trophies.

Any plans for your trophy cabinet? COs e be like say cobwebs don take over
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
duduspace:

You are very right that it is not a thread, it is a hiding place for depressed supporters of an "has been" club. We only come here to try help them come to terms with their precarious situation. grin
its like the spuds thread grin

the spit bowl grin the rusty bin grin

imagine replying posts not even meant for dem just so the bin grows grin cheesy

useless thread . . .useless club . .i weep for Ribery cry cry
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
Look @ them shameless trophyless fans.  Make una go win something jare *Nonsense*
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
duduspace:

You are very right that it is not a thread, it is a hiding place for depressed supporters of an "has been" club. We only come here to try help them come to terms with their precarious situation. The fall from grace to grass is never an easy one. grin
I lie for wetin I talk there?

@Dayokanu,
You sure say no be end of season be dat for the youngest old man in soccer? remember the fat wey dem give am for Real no help.

Wonders shall never end, A Gayner referring to another club has an "has been", how ironic, from invincible (unbeaten team of 2002-03) to this. . ,
trophyless in over 4 yrs, oma se o cry
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
dayokanu:

And where trophyless fans come to seek inspiration on how to win trophies.

Any plans for your trophy cabinet? COs e be like say cobwebs don take over

grin grin cheesy grin, Imagine Fabregas lifting a trophy that would be hilarious, it's the equivalent of Osama bin Laden shaving his beard cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
^^^ or another Chavic captain lifting the premiership title in the next 50 years.
@muki, you're correct that's how i came up with a name for my web based alter ego but my name is not dayo. I'm Da***** and in short form Da*. Keep being a good gunner girl and I'll tell all soon. grin

Dayo is it true that German women have got terrible body odour ? No wonder you keep pestering poor Muki alone. Look no one forced Bayern on you, you made your bed so lie in it with the odour grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2009
Nothing can be worse than being a gayyneer
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 1:52am On Oct 03, 2009
^^^^Well It's certainly does suck being a gaynner grin cheesy cheesy.

No be fellow gaynner wey commit suicide last year in Nigeria?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2009
edoyad:

^^^ or another Chavic captain lifting the premiership title in the next 50 years.
@muki, you're correct that's how i came up with a name for my web based alter ego but my name is not dayo. I'm Da***** and in short form Da*. Keep being a good gunner girl and I'll tell all soon. grin

Dayo is it true that German women have got terrible body odour ? No wonder you keep pestering poor Muki alone. Look no one forced Bayern on you, you made your bed so lie in it with the odour grin

i still dey vex for you sha . . .for that cesc post.

this is the trashcan . .its our posts that keep it alive . . cheesy

useless thread cheesy grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2009
Chimp even in Kenya another Gayyner ended his life. Can't edoyad keep the fellow gayyner in bed again see a gayyneress roaming the internet at this time of the night. Is this the impotence Fabregas was talking about?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 2:23am On Oct 03, 2009
Muki Don't lie jare. Una dey come hia cuz una wan know the secret of success.

I went on a tour of the emirates recently and wahlai wetin I see dia was so embarrassing. Infact me and pal demanded that they returned our money.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Oct 03, 2009
Wetin you see there aside cobwebs and hopeless fans
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2009
Make u add on that list Match day stewards shinning the empty trophy cabinet grin.

The rumour I hia na say dem wan bring all of the Highbury trophies to the Emirates cuz it's kinda gettin embarassing.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2009
^^^ See how your treacherous new friend called you Chimp. grin . You no know horse to tie your carriage with na with Dayo, i pity you.
Pertaining to Emirates, it is ranked as one of the best sports Arenas anywhere in the world. Or why do you think they charge premium ?

@dayo, the worthless trophies that are now in alienz fell from nazi heaven i guess. They're not titles that were won at the Olympic. Useless club. They couldn't even build a stadium alone they had to invite 1860 to share expenses. Imagine an Arsenal and spuds collabo, ATROCITY. And this is supposed to be the biggest club in the biggest economy in Europe, rubbish.

Muki, i wasn't dissing Fab, i'm just letting you guys know What's likely to happen next summer o. Spanish players no like to tay outside their home country at all. Fab don try sef.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2009
I didnt say the insult was on Fab

you said some of us will leave if he does.

and i find that insulting angry

Chikenshrimp and the author of this thread should both stay and rot in here and leave gunners alone.

na by force?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2009
mukina2:

I didnt say the insult was on Fab

you said some of us will leave if he does.

and i find that insulting angry

Chikenshrimp and the author of this thread should both stay and rot in here and leave gunners alone.

na by force?

Muki is it that time of the month shocked shocked shocked shocked, cos the way you goin off is so unlike you dearie smiley
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2009
i nor go off jo angry

waka angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
^^^ Muki just tolerate am, na small team mentality complex de catch am. 47 years of EPL title drought gor cure am. grin
and about you following Fab to spain, i will give you the benefit of the doubt for now.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
edoyad:

^^^ See how your treacherous new friend called you Chimp. grin . You no know horse to tie your carriage with na with Dayo, i pity you.

Ask Dayo if him no dey get yabs from me? undecided

The fact remains that on this Issue na him side I dey. Make una go win something b4 anoda gaynner in africa commit suicide again . Useless bunch cheesy grin.

edoyad:

Pertaining to Emirates, it is ranked as one of the best sports Arenas anywhere in the world. Or why do you think they charge premium ?
See wetin trophylessness don reduce the gunners too ehn? undecided Clutching @ straws as if having one of the best sports Arenas in the world go win una trophies. O ma se oo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

mukina2:

na by force?
Make una win something first jare * Nonsense*. Shameless bunch grin cheesy.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
herma . .you nor see thread for una kind for romance? cheesy cheesy grin

Edoyad
naa u owe us an apology for that thing angry
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Bayern av started fumbling again playing goaless with bottom placed koln
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
na useless team na cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2009
^^ Mk2 how can you be so mean ? Kicking an opponent while He's down, hopeless, helpless, disconsolate and in complete anguish. sad sad
poor dayo this your run deep, run silent mode is scaring us on NL . Please surface your submarine so we can console you . sad
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
Dayo stop being a coward, come out and take your ass whooping. See even your friend Toba has come to comment on your glorious team, so why shouldn't you too. You are always the first to post on other threads when they draw or lose, so why are you avoiding your home.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
grin grin grin

This is the trashcan grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
I guess Gayyners are yet to learn anything from their serial trophylessness.

No wonder you have been trophyless for eternity. drawing 0-0 to Koln means what? Man Utd drew Sunderland does that mean they wont win the league?

Gaynners won 6-2 does that mean they wont go trophyless like they always do?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
blah blah blah *Yawn*

same old story.

does not change the fact that bayern is useless grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
Does not change the fact that Assanal is trophyless and has been so for eternity.

When you win a trophy of note get back to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.