Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

“i’m Single, I Never Proposed To Anybody” – Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Single, I Never Proposed To Anybody” – Flavour (858 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“i’m Single, I Never Proposed To Anybody” – Flavour by SweetDinma(f): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2013
For about 2 years now, everyone believed Flavour N’ Albania is
engaged to US based artiste, Beverly Heels. He even dedicated
a song in his last album titled “Beverly” to her. In a recent
interview with Encomium magazine, he denied it. Read excerpt
below:

What has kept you out of scandal?

It’s about being responsible. There are things you don’t do.
Once you start doing them, they will take you off the track.
Don’t show off, stay humble. You are a messenger. Everybody
loves women but discipline is the key.

You were alleged to be engaged to Beverly Heels?

It is not true. I never proposed to anybody. I am still single.
Marriage is not on my mind now but my career.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Single, I Never Proposed To Anybody” – Flavour by NnamdiN: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2013
Nna Lekwa figure 8. Lekwa ara choi grin
Re: “i’m Single, I Never Proposed To Anybody” – Flavour by ijebabe: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2013

(1)

Photos: Iyanya Poses With The Real Most Expensive Champagne In The World / Rihanna Asked To Leave Abu Dhabi Mosque Over Photo Shoot / 'celebritize You': The OLAMIDE School Of Street Credibility By Kehinde Ajose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.