Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Who Gat Her Pregnant??? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Gat Her Pregnant??? (3397 Views)

Get All D Romatic,birthday,beauty,religious Etc Poem U Need..i Gat Dem Al 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013

Preface

Jamzin nd i were gud friends i think,although she doesn't seem 2 appreciate it dt way,she claimed she lvs me nd bla bla bla

Bt i wasn't in2 her! She was more of ma friend or need i say-Sister! There was dis gal i was totally in love wid,nd her name was tonia,bt dis case was more of Lovelorn,cus she was in love wid Dare-d only son of a rich OIL Merchant!
Sometimes,i wondered if she was rili in Love wid him as she claimed 2 b,cus i thought she was wid him,4 his money,so i thought!!!

Bt Hey!!! come 2 think of it! M mur handsum dan him nd mur sex-appealin@sight! More manly,lovely smile,perfect set of teeth,soft succulent lipslipsrsealed,nad tryin 2 brag,i gat all it takes 2 win a woman'z hrt! Cus if me nd Dare were 2 compete in a competition! He z so ganna Lose!!!wink
OMG! He is so ugly,wid big head like dt of coconut nd beards everywhere like dat of rick ross,
Pot belle nd 2old 4 his young age!
When i came across his ugly pic,i felt like pukin nat 2 talk of his appearance,which was more worse dan his pic,u knw dt awkard feeling !

So u wud agree wid me dt tonia is all over him cus of d money! Dun criticize me buh its d truth

Enough of ma dilly-dallyin,stay tuned as d real story is abt 2 start! Btw[by the way] ma name is Barry

TßCsmiley
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls in order 4 me 2 continue dis work of fiction,i wil need u ma viewers nad jas 2 view alone bt comment!
; Cus ur comments-both criticism nd d rest is very important 2 d writer! It gives d writer d happiness or should i say D go-ahead 2 carry on wid d work!
Ur comments wud b highly appreciated! Tnk u!smiley
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Madt Ramblings

1 Like

Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by ITbomb(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2013
If you could pls cut down on the 2go style of writing n do more paragraphing , it would help
If not I would suggest u stop writing so as not to encourage other mad men
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Romanticboy1: Pls in order 4 me 2 continue dis work of fiction,i wil need u ma viewers nad jas 2 view alone bt comment!
; Cus ur comments-both criticism nd d rest is very important 2 d writer! It gives d writer d happiness or should i say D go-ahead 2 carry on wid d work!
Ur comments wud b highly appreciated! Tnk u!smiley

Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2013

Episode 1

i was in ma office,not very big but it was ok 4 me!wel,furnished with a thermocol fridge,an air conditioner standin@ d left side of the office etc
I worked as a management consultant for a big firm! My salary...ermmm! Was ok 4 a single guy like me!
i was less-busy and began to stroll d list of ma contacts,searchin for who to call and came across tonia'z number!

I pondered'should i call her or what? I really do love this girl but it was neva reciprocated but i never gave up hope! So i went ahead and dialled her number...

She recieved the call nd her voice was charming..i was spellbound for a minute and began to imagine us doing something,holding her tight,kissin her beautiful nose before advancing to her lips and then her neck..

I was brought back to reality when she said she will end the call if the caller doesn't talk..so i answered...

Hello,tonia i replied,yes.who who is this?, she asked. Don't tell me you deleted or didn't store my number? I asked suprisingly. Please,i don't av time for this,if you don't say who you are,ama hang up,she thundered.

No,wait! Its me,barry, i said. Which barry? She said blunty. We met at a shoppin mall two months ago,i asked for your number nd we went on a date like twice. Oh! You! She said as i was really irritated by that response! Yeah! But i called you two weeks ago,am suprised you didn't... 'i didn't store the number,she said without lettin me finish,i was gettin so furious but i kept my cool.
OK,i was callin 2 check on you and find out if you are free tonight so that we can go out together,i said. No,i can't,i would be busy.she said in her usual blunt manner.
On a Friday night?doing what? I asked. Neva-mind! She said and hanged-up. 'tonia,hello,hello' i dropped my phone in frustration.
'this girl is toying with me abi?so only me will be alone tonight!Gosh! And my friends are all ganna see their girlfriends except me! So Frustrating!'

I was so deep in thoughts,i rest ma shoulders on ma desk,with ma head down,that i didn't notice anyone come in,till i was tapped on my left shoulder,i looked up nd it was Jazmin
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
PvtParts:
ITbomb: If you could pls cut down on the 2go style of writing n do more paragraphing , it would help
If not I would suggest u stop writing so as not to encourage other mad men
Gabriel_sylar: Madt Ramblings

Lol,tnx
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by omoelu1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
hey romantic dude, wey u now, come and continue abeg..*waiting*
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by ITbomb(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Romanticboy1:

Lol,tnx
C'mon guy , u r still doing it , take out those abbreviations for God sake
Tnx , knw , 2 , buh , dt , ma etc
Make us flow with the sentence not spending time trying to make meaning to it .
If u r using fone , turn on T9 prediction , when u r chatting or making comments , abbreviation is allow but writing a story for another person ? No

1 Like

Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb:
C'mon guy , u r still doing it , take out those abbreviations for God sake
Tnx , knw , 2 , buh , dt , ma etc
Make us flow with the sentence not spending time trying to make meaning to it .
If u r using fone , turn on T9 prediction , when u r chatting or making comments , abbreviation is allow but writing a story for another person ? No

callin sum1 a 'mad man' dos it also apply 2 u,cus i viewed ur profile nd saw ur thread! Full of abbrev,

as long as u understand ma point! Whats d big deal abt me writin it in full or half!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
omoelu1: hey romantic dude, wey u now, come and continue abeg..*waiting*

Episode 2 in a bit! Stay tuned
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Ghyft(f): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Romanticboy1:

romance romance,i'm waiting o.....bt lemme chip in a point,u said criticism is welcomed...so i dnt see d point of justifying urself or trying to compare urself wif d critic.....#my opinion
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2013

Episode 2

I rose my head and looked at her. What does this girl want? I thought I have told her i don't wanna be in a relationship,why can't she get that to her thick skull

'hi sweety' she said,cuttin short ma thoughts and bent 2 kiss me but i shifted my face! She then got the picture and sighed! She stood and went to sit on the visitor'z chair!

Y can't you go already' i said imma mind,as she sat down smilin at me,she then adjusted her suit,i noticed her fair b0obs half displayed! She did it intentionally!

'hmm' u wn't get me no matter how hard you try' i thought again!

'so how is work? She said breaking the silence! Fine! I answered harshly. I can see that! She said,still smiling,her redish cheeks widening,she was a beautiful fair girl who hailed from the eastern part of Nigeria,she is the second child out of four-two girls,two boys and the first daughter of her family,,I must confess she was heavily blessed with nice endowment,u knowwinkgood height,mother nature really took time in makin her! smiley

But still,i wasn't attracted to her in a sexual way or however yo call it,maybe its cause i had known her for years and attached to her more like a sister since i had no sister,we are just three guys in my family,,am the youngest,,We attended the same primary and secondary school,went to the same university,she studied banking and finance while i studied business adminstration!

I really enjoyed her company as a friend but she began to irritate me with the way she comes to ma office every minute with gifts and small talks not minding how busy i am!

The last straw which broke the camel's back was wen she professed her so 'called love for me' since that day i drifted from her but being a sturbon girl that she is kept coming closer!

I was so angry that i asked if its the job she helped me secure that was making her take advantage of me,yeap,Jazmin helped me secure a job in the firm she was working where i happen to work presently,if not for her,i would have been languishing in poverty,or probably dead,due to lack of employment after ma youth service! Hmm! Thanks to her!!! But she said she was really in love with me right from the first day i came to her school!

Though! I made things clear to her,she still remained adamant!

-----------------------------------
Barry switty,come out from your world of thoughts' she said still smiling,its not a new thing,she knew me well nd so do i
'ermmm! I wasn't thinkin o! I tried to lie.
'hmmm! Na 2day,e don tey! She said laughing,while i stared at her scornfully.
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Romanticboy1:

it's not in any way interesting and the grammar stinks

Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ghyft: romance romance,i'm waiting o.....bt lemme chip in a point,u said criticism is welcomed...so i dnt see d point of justifying urself or trying to compare urself wif d critic.....#my opinion

Wow! R u enjoyin it? Promise to thrill u with more entertainment
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Romanticboy1:

callin sum1 a 'mad man' dos it also apply 2 u,cus i viewed ur profile nd saw ur thread! Full of abbrev,

as long as u understand ma point! Whats d big deal abt me writin it in full or half!

The point is that I don't understand anything u wrote in episode 1 n u r already going to 2.
As for my threads n post I can use abbrev cos I'm making a short comment not writing a story
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by SecretDreams(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is crappy, work on your writing skills.
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Secret_Dreams: This is crappy, work on your writing skills.

yup! Cus it was nat compiled bt coming directly frm ma head!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
lol! I wanted dis in d romance section and nad here! Hmm! Anyways its all gud!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb:
The point is that I don't understand anything u wrote in episode 1 n u r already going to 2.
As for my threads n post I can use abbrev cos I'm making a short comment not writing a story

MAKes no diff bro,it all depends on d choice on how d writer wants it! Btw read it again 4 understandin nau! Lol wink
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb:

MAKes no diff bro,it all depends on d choice on how d writer wants it!bt still! Av adjusted it! Or aren't u still satisfied
Btw read it again 4 understandin nau! Lol wink
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2013

Episode 3

She noticed the seriousness in my face and then stopped laughing.
'well,the reason i am here is to ask if you have any plans for tonight. 'No,why?
'ermmmm! Can you...come to my house...lets have dinner! She muttered
' what tha hell' i silently said 'ermmm Jazmin i would love to but i... 'whats the 'but' there?you told me you gat no plans naw! Please! It would be a friendly date,i mean dinner' she stammered.
I could see sadness in her eyes as her face dropped,hmmm!i don't like to see women sad,it weakens me and jazmin knows it,'hmm' this girl do know how to get me' i thought.
'alright,i will! What time is it? Wow! 7pm sharp! Her face was bright as she talked. Okey-dokey,will be there but i don't like suprises' 'of course,i know! Will be preparin your favourite dish! Please be on time,love you'she said as she left,shaking her 'endowment'!
Hmm! She really does know how to flaunt it!
After she left,i felt relieved,it seems her presence was suffocating. I looked at my watch and it was 5pm.Time to go home,i said.

--------------------------------------
I woke up and was very tired,Today was really tiring just as the rest days.i finally got up and staggered to the kitchen to fetch something to eat! While i was walking,i later discovered i was still on ma suit nd trousers and even the socks! It occured to me that i came home and just went to my room,managed to take-off ma shoes and laid on the bed.
hmmm!I must have be really tired!

I opened the fridge and discovered it was empty. 'what the hell' i forgot to re-stock more food today after it finished the previous day,i didn't even eat anything this morning.
I staggered to the room and began to take off ma clothes to freshen up.

I had a long bath and came out with a towel wrapped around my waist and reached for my trouser's pocket to collect my phone to check who had called me and to my suprise,20missed calls,all from Jazmin! I shouted!
At that moment! I recalled that i have a dinner date with her.i looked at the time,it was 8pm! OMG! Am so late! I tried to call her but it was switched off! She must have cried her eyes out! What am i ganna do,should i still go although am late or forfeit! But i promised her! And i hate to disappoint my best friend

In a haste,i gat dressed and headed out.i opened the gate and drove my car out,came out and locked the gate as i left finally with my car.
OMG! She is so gonna be mad at me and be crying at the moment! Cause jazmin likes crying at unneccessary or neccessary tins,i tried to call her again but it was still the same response!! My heart began to beat fast!!!different thoughts began to cross my mind as i drove to her apartment

2 Likes

Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
pls pals i will like u peeps 2 comment on dis work,4 me 2 continue further with dis story,it wud show dt u r rili follwin nd wud like 2 knw wat happens next as the fiction progresses!
pls dn't mind d way i write d story,jas hope you enjoy ursef and find d story interesting!
Awaiting ur contributions! Good evening world!

1 Like

Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by ujchief(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol...see as you dey beg people to comment. The ones that commented before, you chased them out with your harsh comments.

Enjoy ur desert.
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by omoelu1(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2013
oya dude, come and continue. abi i never still comment?
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
ujchief: Lol...see as you dey beg people to comment. The ones that commented before, you chased them out with your harsh comments.

Enjoy ur desert.

Harsh! As how? shocked! I ain't beggin buh requestin!
It is normal cus it wud enable me 2 fil u enjoy it and 2 continue!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2013

Episode 4

I finally gat to her gate and horned!i horned for about few minutes before someone opened the peep-hole in the gate nd peeked,then he opened the side gate and came out,so did i from my car.
Good-evening sir! Can i help you? The gate-man spoke the english fluently,i was amazed.cause the last time i visited jamzin,i met a hagard-pidgin stricken man,he was really dirty,hmm! Thank God he was replaced!
'yes,am here to see jazmin,is she in? I asked. 'yes sir. 'please i wana see her,tell her,that her friend barry is here'. As he was about to reply,We both heard a voice that was advancing towards us

'paulinus,who is that by the gate? The voice asked as i quickly realised it was jazmin,she must have been hearing voices from inside.Instantly,i felt bad on how she would react when she finds out its me! I wanted to turn back and leave but i kept calm.
'madam its one man called barry,he said he wants to see you' the man replied.
'you mean barry! She screamed as i could hear her footsteps running towards the gate.she finally got to the gate and saw me.We stood lookin at each other for some seconds,suddenly she reached out to me for an embrace and we both embraced each other warmly!

My spirit was weakened and felt even more sad,about the way i have treated her.'jazmin,i am sorry...i can explain'

'shhh! You don't have to explain,the bottom-line is you are here now and that is what matters most,am so happy,you could make it' she hugged me again! I felt like crying! After-all i did to this girl,yet she still Loved me! Could it be that she is really sincere about the love she has for me.

'please,lets go inside! She said. 'ermm' ok! But my car is outside' 'ermm give it to paul to help you drive it in' 'ok' i turned and saw him smiling at us at d side of the gate! I felt really embarrassed that he saw everything and maybe he could be thinking that she is my Gf.

'what are you smiling at and what for' i managed to ask. 'nothing sir,nothing o! As he put on a straight face while Jazmin started laughing as i gave my car keys to paulinus to help me drive the car in. 'please be careful with my car o! I don't wanna hear any story' i warned as i passed the keys to him while jazmin and i walked towards the house. 'No p sir' he said.

'So what did you get for me' jazmin asked as we walked 'ermmm nothing,i stammered. 'Hmmm,really,ok no P! She said.she opened the door as we both entered.

--------------------------------
Jazmin has a very nice taste,and she is very conscious of the clothes she wear,and everything,her apartment was magnificent,can't even explain it ,

indeed,any man who dates her would be so lucky,cause she is one of a kind and a perfect wife material!

She had lit 4candles on the dinnin table and soft music was already playing,hmm! I was really impressed.
'whats the occasion' i was forced to ask. 'What do you mean? 'ermm,the candles and the music and the love cards on the center and the dining table,whats that for?' She laughed hard as i frowned. 'Its nothing,unless you are thinking something' 'Nah,am not' 'anyway,u go to the dining while i get the food from the microwave,alright,make yourself comfortable' she said and left for the kitchen as i sat down on a dining chair,i began to look and admire everywhere. While looking,a card placed on the dining table caught my attention as i looked at it,it was a love card,The front read-For my one and only love,hmm! I said and opened it as i read

Days and nights,i think of you,
Even in my dreams,I see you,
you give me a reason to live
a reason to breathe,a reason
to wake up and thank God,
for makin you...

Before i could finish reading the lines,Jazmin came in and called my name as i dropped the card in shock!!!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Didi5(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok....i admit getting her pregnant.....i have no regret whasoever!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Ghyft(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Didi 5: Ok....i admit getting her pregnant.....i have no regret whasoever!
hmmmm.....wia is Karen?
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Didi5(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ghyft: hmmmm.....wia is Karen?
*coughs*Lamar must not see this!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by olisehcom(f): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! / Correct Your Common Pronunciation Errors HERE II / One-night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.