Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Gat Her Pregnant??? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Gat Her Pregnant??? (3400 Views)

Get All D Romatic,birthday,beauty,religious Etc Poem U Need..i Gat Dem Al 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Ghyft(f): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Didi 5: *coughs*Lamar must not see this!
lolz....y?
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by omoelu1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
where is dis boy now?. abi her papa don come handle u ni
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 2:37am On Oct 15, 2013

Episode 5

I swallowed some spit as she advanced towards me with a tray in her hands,Our dinner,i thought.i quickly picked up the card and hid it,but i knew she had seen everything,i was hoping she would say something,but she didn't. I felt a sharp pain in my tommy and realised i haven't eaten anything since i arrived from work,Thank God,for this dinner.

She dropped the tray on the table. And on it was a covered plate,tumbler and a randolis botted water,she uncovered the plate revealing the simple yet delicious dish! Hot white rice,stew,Fried plantain and chicken laps plus little salad wink. 'she really does know what i really need' i thought to mysef.I felt like grabbing the food and eating it right away but i had to act like the gentle-man that i am.

She Poured some water in the tumbler and shifted the plate to me. 'Dinner is served,You may eat now' she said.the sight of the food made my mouth water as i couldn't hold mysef again,i grabbed the spoon and began to devour the food like a lion who has been starved for years.

She sat down directly opposite me but i didn't bother lookin at her,my attention was just on the food. 'You really know your way to a man's heart! You are the best cook,whats cook? Infact you are a chef. She giggled at my remarks but didn't say anything.

I managed to take a peek at her and realised she was staring at me,i was so embarrased.

'Jazmin,am no cinema you know. 'oh sorry,you have a funny way of eating,and are you that hungry that you forgot to say your prayers? She teased. 'Oops,my bad' she laughed as i took a sip of water and continued eating.

'did you like what you read? I almost choked at her question.i stood up coughing and quickly drank the little water left in the tumbler as she helped in adding more water to the tumbler and patting my back.

I sighed in relief as i removed her hands from me. 'I am fine now,Thank you' she went back to her seat as i sat down.
'Am so sorry for that. 'its ok' i said and continued,eating. 'Bt truth be told,barry love,am really in love with you,ihave turned down men justcause of you hoping that you will love me someday...

'Jazmin,Stop it! Whatz wrong with you,i thought we agreed no love-talks! I stood up,angrily,justsuddenly,i felt a spin in my head like i was gonna collapse.

'Jazmin,whatdid you put in my food' i said staggering with ma hands on my head.

'Am sorry barry,but i had no other option but to do it! She said tearfully as i fell to the floor,unconcious...
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2013
omoelu1: where is dis boy now?. abi her papa don come handle u ni
;Lol! You r rite wink
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Ghyft: lolz....y?
Didi 5: *coughs*Lamar must not see this!
Ghyft: hmmmm.....wia is Karen?

what r u guys saying?
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2013
oliseh.com:
www.following.com

Hmm! Fenx 4 tking tym 2 read ma Madt ramblings aka crappy work as sum guys earlier said grin,am Honoured
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Doyensky: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
U r improving sha. Kip it up. Guess dis ur first tym of attempting to write on nairaland. U dnt need to be discouraged by some bad belle, jst pay attention to d constructive criticisms and improve on ur work.
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2013

Episode 6

I woke up the following morning,feeling so weak,i sat up,as i yawned and stretched. I rubbed ma eyes and looked around to see where i am.It was a bedroom and i was on the bed,covered with coverlet,i wasn't wearing any cloth nor singlet,I felt strange as i looked underneath the coverlet and discovered i was on my boxers.

'How did i get here? I asked.i tried to remember what happened last night but it was futile. I felt a sharp pain in my head. I tried to get up but i felt so weak.
;

Still trying to figure out how i got here,the bedroom room creaked opened as jazmin walked in,with a tray still wearin her nighties.

'Jazmin,what happened,how did i get here?

' ermm,you had a slight headache and was so weak yesterday,you couldn't have driven home in such state so i helped you to the bedroom'. She said dropping the tray on the bed,In front of me.

'really,but why did you remove my clothes?'

'you were all sweaty and besides it looked pretty heavy on you,it wouldn't av made you to sleep well,just relax,everything is fine,Take your breakfast before it gets cold.

I wasn't satisfied with her answer,i suspected something happened unknown to me.
;
'am not hungry'i said moving the tray of bread and tea from me.

'But you look tired and weak,come-on,pleaseeee' she pleaded,putting on her usual puppy-face but i wasn't interested,i was engrossed in thoughts trying to find out what actually happened.

'Ok,i will eat it but not now'

'alright then,whenever you are through,don't fail to call me up so that i can prepare your water for bathing,cause you need a warm bath after last night.. She paused,smiled and walked away.

'she is hiding something,last night what? I asked myself.i inspected the room as if i was looking for something. I further proceeded in inspecting my body and i saw a whitish fluid that was dried up on ma navel,i scratched it and looked at it clearly.

'is this not Spèrm' i shouted. 'could it be that jazmin rapèd me I asked,opening my eyes to the point i could feel pains. Jazmin rushed in on hearing my loud voice,

'what did you do to me,Jazmin? I asked,in a rage.
;
'nothing,why do you ask?

'don't play games with me,you rapEd me'

'why do u say that?

'then whats this?i showed her,the remaining dry fluid on my navel.

'whatz that?

'jazmin,you better don't provoke me orelse,i will so slap you'

'why can't you trust me for once,whats your problem? What have i done to you,you always scold me at every given minute,its so painful'
she said as she gat up,nd walked away crying.

I still wasn't moved,i knew something happened and i must find out!
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2013

Tnx 4 all your encouragement,in one way or the other,i must confess it helped me! I just hope you all enjoyed yaselves while readin it! Fenkzsmiley
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2013
Doyensky: U r improving sha. Kip it up. Guess dis ur first tym of attempting to write on nairaland. U dnt need to be discouraged by some bad belle, jst pay attention to d constructive criticisms and improve on ur work.

i am so used to abbrev,but i am trying 2 reduce it,fenkz bro wink]
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Where is this boy? Ehm... the romantic one.
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chiamaka01: Where is this boy? Ehm... the romantic one.

topic closed ooo undecided
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by ifyeky(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Op, wats ur p, come back and complete dis story
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2013
its nad a story na documentary! #thread closed#
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by DEllaluv(f): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Is ds a joke or wat
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Mario1983(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
hey saw this wonderful story 5 minutes ago and I just want to say please come finish it. Or feed us more
Re: Who Gat Her Pregnant??? by Romanticboy1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
please guys,stop commenting on this thread,its closed! Lol! If you wana read any ''story'' click on anyone in my signature! #thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correct Your Common Pronunciation Errors HERE II / From The Ghetto With Love / Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.