Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi (2456 Views)

Sanusi Yahaya Yakubu Forgets His Iphone 6 At Noi Bai Int'l Airport / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by onyiemmanuel879: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
hello Nlanders, pls i need your help i just got a one year visa to study at vietnam, last month. but truly to be frank am felling seriouly naive and reluctant about the trip; i guess this is as a result of my lack of travel experience or what its like to leave the shores of nigeria. but frankly speaking i wish i have enough experience as to how the stay in vietnam is like, their culture, the way they treat people especially nigerians, and living espenses especially in the city am planning to head to Ha noi city. please if any one has got the relatives, friends or even resides over should pls gimme hint, help, suggestions and best way to adapt over their pls ur invaluable advice or help will highly be valuable to me thanks. help a brother in need.
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by onyiemmanuel879: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
am sincerely optimistic hoping for replies pls Nairalanders help me out.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by Akainostate(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
My advice 4 u is 2 google it urself(weather, accomodation etc). I don't anytin bout d country tho
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by Ilodigweudoka(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Akaino state: My advice 4 u is 2 google it urself(weather, accomodation etc). I don't anytin bout d country tho
yea i have done that but i believe that experience is the best teacher. for any one based there or has relatives can be in a better position to relate a very meaningful info to me. thanks all the same for ur advice.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by onyiemmanuel879: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
yea i have done that but i believe that experience is the best teacher. for any one based there or has relatives can be in a better position to relate a very meaningful info to me. thanks all the same for ur advice.
u sound like u have a vietnam visa to study also, pls i will like to have you email and contact. are u still in nigeria and when do u plan leaving.

@Akaino. thanks for ur advice too. have googled enough i just want life experience advice. thanks
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by Akainostate(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
You welcome bro. Am working on dubai visa tho. If u av a connection in dubai, bro u can involve me. God bless our hustle!
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by uchman(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please brother,how did you get your visa and what courses offered by them?
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by Godson201333(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
onyiemmanuel879: hello Nlanders, pls i need your help i just got a one year visa to study at vietnam, last month. but truly to be frank am felling seriouly naive and reluctant about the trip; i guess this is as a result of my lack of travel experience or what its like to leave the shores of nigeria. but frankly speaking i wish i have enough experience as to how the stay in vietnam is like, their culture, the way they treat people especially nigerians, and living espenses especially in the city am planning to head to Ha noi city. please if any one has got the relatives, friends or even resides over should pls gimme hint, help, suggestions and best way to adapt over their pls ur invaluable advice or help will highly be valuable to me thanks. help a brother in need.

what do you expect?You didnt think about this before you went for the visa.

A country where people will see you as a drug dealer..
A country where you can even send money back home unless you seek government permission.
A country whereby you being sent to jail for small offense.
A country with high crime profile..

Na this kind Visa dey make western countries,Like Australia,USA,Uk and more dey Vex..
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by justwise(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2013
@onyiemmanuel879

Stop advertising your agent here
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by adepojuot: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Vietnam of all country,God forbid bad things.I represent 9jaaa.
Re: I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi by Tassembly(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Vietnam is no go area,i advice you,don't go unless you are only going to study.you will be sent back home after studying.visa extension is difficult and you can't work.i met some students in qatar airport coming from vietnam ,they are many,they claim they were sent back home after studying.vietnam is beautiful no doubt,according to what they say.but its hard out there for a PIINMP .i rembr my three six mafians. For d guy abt inquiring abt dubai,pm me"

(1) (Reply)

Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. / Traveling To Qatar / Nigerian Dies On Deportation Flight From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.