Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. (34662 Views)

UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers / Jamb & Neco Biometric Fingerprint Scanner U Are U4500 Digitalpersona For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by antifat(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
I pray we av more people lyk dis...and I pray our govt can capitalize on dere potentials
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by sCun: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yoruba ppl sef

4 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Toonice(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
I wonderful o
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Arysexy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Product of aregberascal. Lock him up! Wich ignorance? angry he wud av ended up in oluwole if d long alm of d law did not catch up wit him. Ole!
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by infoscope(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
He is a genius.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rule 1:Neva get caught
With those talent in dis naija he wud av only use it to get moni frm hand 2 mouth..
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Btw, are these website secure and safe? Some of them are even vulnerable so they should stop harassing the boy... The boy try sha, hacking is not easy o..
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Dollarjunkie: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Who dash monkey banana?

Hacker ko, cracker ni!

2 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Slyr0x: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hacked websites or cloned the websites?

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by bigtt76(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
So what's the big deal? We all know government agencies websites are the least protected in the country and the most expensive to build because of corruption ...why won't it be hacked? Most are CMS based and once you know the CMS involved and the default settings ..bingo you're all up and running. Make dem free the poor guy joor.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
I am very proud of Lukman. He should be offered employment by the government immediately, in a suitable capacity where his ICT expertise would be used for the greater good, deservedly so.

I am certain that if he had applied for employment in the ICT department of any government agency - including the NSCDC, he would have stood no chance at all. Instead, some incompetent buffoons hiding under the obnoxious cloak of 'connection', 'federal character', or worst of all, so-called "favour" would have been employed ahead of him - even when they cannot locate the power button on a computer. That explains why Nigeria finds itself in an inextricable mess.

I have to say it again that I am proud of Lukman. If the NSCDC would not employ him immediately, then his arrest is regrettable.

3 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
while we are making jest of mr shem obafaye, WHO knows?? maybe he was d one that changed the website from www.nscdc.com to ww.nscdc (dazz all)

2 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by sCun: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yoruba man - dem say na talent and intelligence
Igbo man - dem say na thief

3 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by sakaguchi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nonsense! The boy should be given job abeg...
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by alotofgrace(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
nscdc = hacker @ d top
sss = shocked shocked shocked state antivirus just went viral! embarassed
Jamb = what do they have on that site sef?
neco = neco got a website?

ww.hackerdude.thatsall
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by alotofgrace(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
nscdc = hacker @ d top
sss = shocked shocked shocked state antivirus just went viral! embarassed
Jamb = what do they have on that site sef?
neco = neco got a website?

for more info visit..
ww.hackerdude.thatsall
.... ...ASUU...bringing out the best in you grin
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Arysexy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
pro01: I am very proud of Lukman. He should be offered employment by the government immediately, in a suitable capacity where his ICT expertise would be used for the greater good, deservedly so.

I am certain that if he had applied for employment in the ICT department of any government agency - including the NSCDC, he would have stood no chance at all. Instead, some incompetent buffoons hiding under the obnoxious cloak of 'connection', 'federal character', or worst of all, so-called "favour" would have been employed ahead of him - even when they cannot locate the power button on a computer. That ezplains why Nigeria finds itself in an inextricable mess.

I have to say it again that I am proud of Lukman. If the NSCDC would not employ him immediately, then his arrest is regrettable.

Hear ur self out, u guys will never cease to amaze me. Anini shud av been employed by sss as dia marksman, ready to shift d goal post when it suits u. Am nt suprised a bit.

If dis crime was committed by an 'emeka or ' uchenna' ur loud mouth brodas wud av invaded dis thread with rants like 'igbo like money' they are criminals' etc
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Gbengem(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
See Wasted talent!!! he ought to have made use of such potency to fetch himself something better than d fraudulent act in which he indulge himself in.Well This will teach him a lesson sha mayb afta he serves his punishment he would have a rethink.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Hostermipo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Naija Got Talents
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Djtm(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ignorance, so a web designer hacks websites? I.T ignorance at it's peak. See the way the news was compiled sef.

2 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by EdDave(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Can my oga @the top categorically tell us if he is the one who changed the website to www.nscdc?
Dats all!
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by instinctg(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
He didn't hack these sites, he cloned them which is pretty simple. For the techies, he would have used d View Page Source option on his browser thus locating the css,javascript and even images on these sites .

1 Like

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Holadokun(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
oga @ d top.... I see u.... can i ask of the website of NSCDC.... kudos ... nice work

1 Like

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Tolexander: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Chai, this Hacker get luck. Had it been na Obafaiye Shem a.k.a Oga At The Top, him for see pepper. Anyways Oga can now resite their website, kudoz to the Hacker.

Hi Bro, that's not Oga At The Top, His name is Obafaiye Shem. That's a new guy
shem obafaiye was refering to his 'oga at the top' and this is the man.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by kflexxy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nottin special Oooo
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Most Nigerians always use their talent in negative ways because of hunger and trying to survive this ugly country. The guy will have use it in positive ways if we have a better nation.
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by gidjah(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
good talent used badly, he was displayed openly n interrogated, when are d looters of ds nations treasury begin to face ds similar threats n open shame display? ? where IS OUR POLICE PENSION LOOTER ( ABDULRASHEED MAINA)?? IS HE NOT WALKING FREELY ON OUR PUBLIC STREETS? ?
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Ademat7(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Joyeux]Nothing hard in what he did.[/quote
Bro can u do better? Y dnt we hv females in dis act??
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Jerry24kay(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
coldgate: Trust naija! Ordinary college of education grad! This guy needs sponsorship to Uni o plus fed govt job before Boko recognise his potentials.

m telling u ... this guy Bleep up .... u didn't see first bank, zenith , nnpc to hack .. well thumps up for doing all that ....and why didn't he hack into a university n give himself admission... I wish am the guy ..
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by jonuel1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is tђε̲̣̣̣̥ reason 'oga at τ̣̣ђё top' couldn't quote τ̣̣ђёir website.

Lwkmd!
Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Djtm: Ignorance, so a web designer hacks websites? I.T ignorance at it's peak. See the way the news was compiled sef.

My brother i tire for this level of ignorance. How can u hve access to jamb questions from their website...

2 Likes

Re: Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. by avalontony(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
real hackers don't get caught.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Handwriting Genetic? / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.