Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? (1503 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Did Sniper suddenly become a Nobody? Or is there some game going on?
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
I was viewing a thread created by Snipes and the next thing am seeing is Nobody.
Did she deactivate? Or did someone deactivate her?

Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by harlos: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Maybe that is what happen, btw i'm looking for caribchic too
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sniper is gone..

Good riddance to bad rubbish. grin
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
harlos: Maybe that is what happen, btw i'm looking for caribchic too
Caribchic agnmake I go check.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
harlos: Maybe that is what happen, btw i'm looking for caribchic too

https://www.nairaland.com/caribchic

Still there?
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
AlbinoNinja: Sniper is gone..

Good riddance to bad rubbish. grin
Som of us love that personality o. And som ppl enjoy bin on NL bcoz of such users like Snipes.

1 Like

Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jbluv55:
Som of us love that personality o. And som ppl enjoy bin on NL bcoz of such users like Snipes.

Sniper is never gone for long.. wink
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by harlos: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Still there?
i think so, she could be too busy to come online undecided
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
harlos: i think so, she could be too busy to come online undecided

She was online a little over an hour ago
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Still there?
Yep. She still dey o. You nearly scatter my head harlos. Was still seen around 6PM.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by harlos: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

She was online a little over an hour ago
i've nt been seeing her that y, nor vex
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
harlos: i've nt been seeing her that y, nor vex
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Da heck shocked shocked

Lol ya'll are now detectives huh?
Harlos hun i have not deactivated yet, i'm still here for now grin
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by harlos: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chicalina grin i've been searching d whole NL cos i've miss u embarassed

have u been planning to deactivate
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Awww *hugs*
Well I was thinking about it but i have a little more free time now..just a little

estoy aqui durante por tiempo grin
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
caribchic: Da heck shocked shocked

Lol ya'll are now detectives huh?
Harlos hun i have not deactivated yet, i'm still here for now grin
Some ppl have just heard too many sweet tinz abt you and feel ur absence even thoh they neva met you officially.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
harlos: Chicalina grin i've been searching d whole NL cos i've miss u embarassed

have u been planning to deactivate
I support that harlos missed you......he just won't let me rest. Just kept ringing the name chicalina. N0mski has also bin asking.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
BTW I think Sniper may hav com back undercover ........
Anybody know jidegirl12? She seems gone too n am not sure she is coming bck.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmm
Hello Jbluv55 soy caribchic aka chicana aka chikala aka chicalina....and whatever other variations they come up with i've lost count grin

Lol pretty nomski holla'd at me tho..didnt know i was so missed *humbled* embarassed
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by harlos: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
caribchic: Awww *hugs*
Well I was thinking about it but i have a little more free time now..just a little

estoy aqui durante por tiempo grin
i wasn't thinkin of such tho very busy these days, i'm still enjoyin here

Vas a desactivar?
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
No.. cuando estoy ocupada te dire.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
caribchic: Hmmm
Hello Jbluv55 soy caribchic aka chicana aka chikala aka chicalina....and whatever other variations they come up with i've lost count grin

Lol pretty nomski holla'd at me tho..didnt know i was so missed *humbled* embarassed
My pleasure finally meeting you ma'am. A lot of peeps bin hinting me abt you. Good tinz.....dnt rack ur brain.
Aint seen Nomski in a while too.....hope she dey.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by harlos: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
caribchic: No.. cuando estoy ocupada te dire.
alright, hope work is nt givin too much stress?
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jbluv55: BTW I think Sniper may hav com back undercover ........
Anybody know jidegirl12? She seems gone too n am not sure she is coming bck.

grin grin

Snipers alternate accounts were never undercover .. Sniper was just the main account.. All of the others are being deactivated too tho - including this one bwahahahah

Its been fun nairaland... kiss
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2013

grin grin

Snipers alternate accounts were never undercover .. Sniper was just the main account.. All of the others are being deactivated too tho - including this one bwahahahah

Its been fun nairaland... kiss
Awww! What a pity. RIP to SniperInADiaper. Tis a gud thang you came out to let us kno tho n dnt kno if you succeeded in eliminating all the 'threats' with ur Sniper Rifle b4 you finally killed SniperInADiaper wt your 'beer hands'grin
am sure gonna miss all that late night scouting that Snipes was used to.
*One minute silence in honour of the dead*
*sings "God bless the dead" by PAC"

So when r you murdering Mrs.bejahisky?
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmm.........I can c you already did that. So long to you n the new 'Monica that you may com up withcheesy
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmmm.........there seems to be a new trend in Vogue now lipsrsealed

Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by nipeks001(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lol albinoninja is SID and why is everybody seeking attention by deactivating their acct.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
nipeks001: Lol albinoninja is SID and why is everybody seeking attention by deactivating their acct.

Me no know why its such a new craze o.......the new fashion undecided
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Emmyk(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Talk of the STATS not been stable anymore.
Re: Where Is SniperInaDiaper Of Nairaland??? by Jbluv55(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Emmyk: Talk of the STATS not been stable anymore.
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Key Of The Kingdom / Can You Ride This Motorcycle - Pic / Download – Dj Don E “big Boys Mixtape”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.