Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 (2955 Views)

Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by eric1960: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/10/nike-oshinowo-welcomes-twins-via.html

Former beauty queen Nike Oshinowo is now a proud mum at 47. She
welcomed her twins via a gestational surrogate in the United States of America.

What that means in simple English is that, the eggs were Nike Oshinowo's, but another woman helped her carry the fertilized eggs, till she gave birth to the kids for her.

For now, the identity of the father is unknown, since she allegedly left her husband recently.
Congrats to the her.

Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by tpia5: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
beautiful lady.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by demelza: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
If this is true, congrats to her. smiley
She looks good!
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by nikkypearl(f): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
good news
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by mkoabiola: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
So anoda woman de carry her pregnacy but na she get d egg.lol
Gestational surrogate indeed!
Does it really exist.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by demelza: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
mko abiola: So anoda woman de carry her pregnacy but na she get d egg.lol
Does it really exist.
Read wide, ikebe super does not count. If it looks too tasking, try google.
It "does exist".

6 Likes

Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by homesteady(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 06, 2013
demelza: Read wide, ikebe super does not count. If it looks too tasking, try google.
It "does exist".
grin
demelza: Read wide, ikebe super does not count. If it looks too tasking, try google.
It "does exist".
laffs n laffs. It is good to b expose oh, even almost al d govt teaching hospital in nigeria perform it.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Does it really exist.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 06, 2013
Does it really exist.
bush meat.by the way i be think say you don die after the june 12 annulment.how come you still dey alive.your wife kudirat nko?
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2013
I know who the Father is oooo
But I won't tell anybody.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by Danhumprey: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Nike Oshinowo? Are those her first kids? I thought she was already a mother. lipsrsealed
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by RedCard1(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Nike has infertility issues which is why she did the surrogate. I say congrats to her. She's one of the most beautiful Naija women around. Ageless beauty.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by Baba419(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Red_Card: Nike has infertility issues which is why she did the surrogate. I say congrats to her. She's one of the most beautiful Naija women around. Ageless beauty.
you cant just run to conclusions like that, a lady at 47 will be told about the risk of the pregnancy to her and the baby. i think its more about the age, i'm sure the surrogate isnt over 26

1 Like

Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Red_Card: Nike has infertility issues which is why she did the surrogate. I say congrats to her. She's one of the most beautiful Naija women around. Ageless beauty.

I don't think so. She had mentioned in an earlier interview that she's not sure if she wants to have kids, then she said she might consider adoption. I won't be surprised if she used a surrogate to maintain her figure. She is afterall one of the vainest women on the planet.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by shawylux(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
She has endometriosis(inflammation of the endometrial tissue/linning) and infertility issues as well. Women with endometriosis can cant carry a baby to full term but their eggs are still viable.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins At 47 by HezronLorraine(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'm so happy for her.Surrogacy worked so well for her.Twins,that's awesome.I tap into your grace.

(1) (Reply)

How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Stunning New Photos / Charly Boy Hangs Out With Wife As Daughter Clocks A Year Older [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.