Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] (8987 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Flaunts New Lover / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2013

Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson shows off some skin but this time it’s the legs.

Ms. Nelson took to Instagram to share a picture of herself in a sheer black and white print short dress and peach colored cut shoes proudly flaunting those beautiful legs she is known for.

She definitely has our medicine…more http://incrediblecrib..com/2013/10/shes-sexy-she-knows-it-actress-yvonne.html
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by hammedkola(m): 3:35am On Oct 06, 2013
Ok, have seen it
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by tellwisdom: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2013
See as she straight like Ruler undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2013
eddiebruk: See as she straight like Ruler undecided undecided undecided
Diz one is straighter than ruler.
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Tolexander: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2013
eddiebruk: See as she straight like Ruler undecided undecided undecided
like that yellow wooden ruler we used in primary school!

Where is now the waist?

1 Like

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by PamelaGold1(f): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2013
what's sexy here naaw? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Danhumprey: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2013
What is sexy here So merely exposing a part of her thigh is now considered sexy Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww. angry
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: like that yellow wooden ruler we used in primary school!

Where is now the waist?

As i no see waist i come dey wonder wetin Iyanya mean with that him "Your waist" song about her, no wonder he quickly lost the medicine

2 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2013
^^^^^^ HaTERS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2013
She looks nice jor !! Gosh mehhn sad

2 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Ladybianca(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2013
Pretty lady

1 Like

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by feARless1(f): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2013
She's not ashamed of herself, her fellow ghanians are flaunting hips and curves she's flauting her new dress because na only u buy new dress ....... And YES I love HATING

3 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
She's not ashamed of herself, her fellow ghanians are flaunting hips and curves she's flauting her new dress because na only u buy new dress ....... And YES I love HATING
But wait ooo
As she no get hips & curves, wetin she go kon do nah?
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
But wait ooo

Abi ? undecided Having smaller hips and curves makes her no less of a human

1 Like

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by toyorsiii(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
thumbs up
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by pweetiedee(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
But wait ooo
dont mind dem joo. she no get hips and curves, she still fine. Dere are many ppl with hips who r nt half as fine as she is. Yvonne is a beautiful girl. Many of u haterz are nt half as pretty as she is. Mshewwww

3 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2013
pweetiedee: dont mind dem joo. she no get hips and curves, she still fine. Dere are many ppl with hips who r nt half as fine as she is. Yvonne is a beautiful girl. Many of u haterz are nt half as pretty as she is. Mshewwww

Thank you. You have spoken very well.

1 Like

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by ScarFaceTF(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Pamela Gold: what's sexy here naaw? undecided
Ionno oo
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by feARless1(f): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
adaobi123:

Nonsense
hehehe.... ADAOBI thanks for the attention, I love it, please keep hating
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
hehehe.... ADAOBI thanks for the attention, I love it, please keep hating

I'm not hating. You're just talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by switdil(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Em dey decieve her with that word 'sexy'
Na becos her face still dey shine n those clothes, shoes n bags
Still dey reign
Until she turn skeleton befor she kno sey meat no dey her bodi again
Yeye

1 Like

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
TOO SKINNY FOR MY LIKING

2 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by pweetiedee(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: TOO SKINNY FOR MY LIKING
... She take herslf beg u? Show us ur d pictures of the gurls in ur extended family, i can bet dey r nt half as fyn as yvonne. Yvonne fine pa!!!

2 Likes

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by pweetiedee(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: TOO SKINNY FOR MY LIKING
... She take herslf beg u? Show us d pictures of the gurls in ur extended family, i can bet dey r nt half as fyn as yvonne. Yvonne fine pa!!!
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by HezronLorraine(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sorry,can't find the sexy.it's just simple.

1 Like

Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by ogeoflyf(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
See her mouth. She jst finish chop iya risika's amola grin. Abi no b buka dem wryt 4 dt place grin
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by acem(f): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits undecided
Are you pregnant?
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by prettyaura: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
stunning!
Re: She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] by tpia5: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ / Picture Of Majid Micheal's Younger Brother(cute) / Photos: Wizkid Doing It On A Couch With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.