Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married (8883 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by AshAZomor(f): 10:31am On May 19, 2018
After a quiet and private wedding ceremony at the marriage registry in ikoyi on the 20th of November 2017, the singer/actor Bankole Wellington, and his wife Adesua Etomi, who is a nollywood actress, marriage has been declared unofficial and not legal on the 17th of May 2018.

To read full story click on the link below.

Banky w and adesua etomi are no longer legally married https://gistupafrica.com/2018/05/19/banky-w-and-adesua-etomi-are-no-longer-legally-married/

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by SenorFax(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2018
Haters be like

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by DaniDani(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2018
AshAZomor:
After a quiet and private wedding ceremony at the marriage registry in ikoyi on the 20th of November 2017, the singer/actor Bankole Wellington, and his wife Adesua Etomi, who is a nollywood actress, marriage has been declared unofficial and not legal on the 17th of May 2018.
This happened after the Lagos High Court ruled that any marriage conducted by the federal registry, in ikoyi is not legally binded. A justice Chuka Austine Obiozor gave a restraining order to the ikoyi registry concerning conducting marriages. Saying it is unconstitutional and inappropriate for federal government perform duties of a state and local government. This gave rise to the nonexistent of banky w and adesua marriage.

Source:
[url][/urlhttps://gistupafrica.com/2018/05/19/banky-w-and-adesua-etomi-are-no-longer-legally-married/

Did Banky W break your heart? Why this level of jealousy?

cc Mynd44 delete this post asap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by Nairatrend: 10:51am On May 19, 2018
angry

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by kestolove95(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2018
So?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by chriskosherbal(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2018
To me inasmuch as he has paid her bride price then they are married ..

6 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by roarik(f): 11:02am On May 19, 2018
Enemy of progress undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by Nobody: 11:49am On May 19, 2018
Who gave the Government right to be conducting marriages instead of families who raise the kids ? As long as her parents accepted the bride price and handed over their daughter to the Bankole of a guy, then the marriage didnt need a government stamp any longer. Government does not feed nor pay school fees for children, so they have no business 'regularizing' unions.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by Deckline(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
DaniDani:

Did Banky W broke your heart? Why this level of jealousy?
cc Mynd44 delete this post asap!
RIP English. No! He didn't BROKE her heart o. Why will he broke her heart?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by kode12: 2:26pm On May 19, 2018
That ruling isn't binding on marriage prior to the date of the ruling.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by tillaman(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
Op be breaking my heart with this thread I swear
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by crestedaguiyi: 3:11pm On May 19, 2018
kode12:
That ruling isn't binding on marriage prior to the date of the ruling.

So credentials obtained from a school before it was declared unaccredited and shut down is valid . na wa o.

Traditionally, they are married and their marriage is recognized by the customary court of the land.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by lawrence35(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2018
I don't believe it...

In additional to your business, if you will like to own an ecommerce business, that is, a dropship store that can bring you real money..

See-

[url]Madeinnigeria.store[/url]
And
[url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

Contact me on Whatsapp 080 61 5671 30

For more information on dropshiping, see [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]

To start your online store now, go to [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by daveP(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2018
Mtcheew. it's not what I thought it was?

I for use baseball bat target that fresh field atop Banky's head ifbhe breaks her heart after earlier singing about heart break that year.

Unreliability of all these legal angles in Nigeria sef...
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by sparog(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2018
Unsubstantiated news

Moreover, you dare call that wedding a quiet and private wedding.

Your definition of quiet must be different OP
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by Righteousness89(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
Craze BLOG
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married by kode12: 7:00pm On May 19, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

So credentials obtained from a school before it was declared unaccredited and shut down is valid . na wa o.

Traditionally, they are married and their marriage is recognized by the customary court of the land.

Please go and ask, it isn't the same thing as the case.

(1) (Reply)

I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) / Why I Do Not Wear Pants’ – Tonto Dike (see Photo) / Some People Only Carry God On Their Heads, And Not Their Hearts – Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.