Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? (12956 Views)

Need Ps3 Fifa Or Pes @ Lugbe Fct / FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? / FIFA Vs Pro Evolution Soccer(pes),which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by youngPRO(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
PES
but WINNING ELEVEN rocks my boat anytime!
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by drey08(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Brianino: Pes rules. Comot ma place ma R2. Bt fifa2014 iz hot. Abeg wu sabi pes cheats and gamehelp inbox me.savvy
http://www.cheatmasters.com/pda/cheats/42829/PES_2013_cheats.html
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
FIFA
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by drey08(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
PES ROCKS ANYTIME

dat Ronaldo shot and placing wink

dat Aguero mad stamina wink

R2 cheatsgrin

true ps2 pes fan hit LIKE 4 me jare
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Dovahkiin(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Anyone who still plays pes after 2011 is living in strong powerful denial and bondage , break free , fifa is shyte but its the best football game out hands down , no argument
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Die hard konami lover here from birth,well I thought PES was the bomb until I played FIFA 11 and then FIFA 12 n 13,haven't played 14 though,but to me FIFA 12 is the epitome of a perfect soccer game,smooth like a baby bottom.i can't even watch people playing PES mayne it's disgusting..who be the ode wen say PES is more popular? Be like say u be mango.just google that stats
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by dsypha(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
checkdate: I WONDER HOW THIS KIND OF POST [b]MADE TO THE FRONT [/b]PAGE

Stop wondering, ur enlish is one of the reasons

1 Like

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
uk clean use slim ps2 for sale for just 12k.uk clean use psp for just 19500.contact me on 08166070596.I reside in agege.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Boll2010: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
airmark: PES hands down. I kill with Real madrid.
u neva sabi game play at alllll.....ronaldo,ibra,drogba,messi,rooney,ribery,robben,vargas,jovetic,lavezzi,yaya toure,tevez,balotelli,aguero,......we make dem dumb wen they play against me!!......no be by power or muscle.....PES is all about how u can mark
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by mekussays: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
All the lovers of PES sorry...I am what they call a real gamer and have played both. FIFA rules any day any time. PES is not realistic is any way. just use Messi and run and u will score 80% of the time. That ridiculous. Then the licence issue like seriously what is London blue or man red. Then the sound effect..rotten....the options...the defending....just everything is wrong..note played PES wella so I know what am saying.

Now FIFA. Wow what a game. For eg bale motion sensors where placed on him to get his exact movement. The game play is nice. U have to build up play the midfield just like real football. You get engrossed into fifa the more you play it. It grows on you. The songs are epic. In short FIFA nor get mate. PES should be played in only North Korea.

If u want to add me on FIFA14 send Ur PSN I'd let's enjoy the magnificent of the game.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by akwunmi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fifa rules...gud graphics n 9ice game play
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by godwinony(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
pes all the way..perfected my 4-3-3 formation with this ASUU holiday..lol..
Between, why do players look like thugs on fifa..even referee looks like triple h.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by ellee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
i play PES regular but still prefer FIFA
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
this is d best soccer game ever!!!
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Rajosh(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
fifa ke try NFF.NFF is the best.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by jmaine: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
mekussays: All the lovers of PES sorry...I am what they call a real gamer and have played both. FIFA rules any day any time. PES is not realistic is any way. just use Messi and run and u will score 80% of the time. That ridiculous. Then the licence issue like seriously what is London blue or man red. Then the sound effect..rotten....the options...the defending....just everything is wrong..note played PES wella so I know what am saying.

Now FIFA. Wow what a game. For eg bale motion sensors where placed on him to get his exact movement. The game play is nice. U have to build up play the midfield just like real football. You get engrossed into fifa the more you play it. It grows on you. The songs are epic. In short FIFA nor get mate. PES should be played in only North Korea.

If u want to add me on FIFA14 send Ur PSN I'd let's enjoy the magnificent of the game.

Correct guy . . . . cool
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by orgasticdance: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm a soccer addict. Hate them both. Fifa and Pes have nothing on NFL 2K5 AND NBA 2K13. BEST SPORT FRANCHISES EVER!
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Harrycherichy: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
The real game of men is FIFA! PES nor be am oh! I plan playing FIFA with my grand and great grand children as part of my retirement plan till I die!
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
PES.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Ayohbk(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
I love FiFA
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Bendyke(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pes al d way
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
See as PES players dey stiff like cabin biscuit

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Crixina(f): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
classiquemama: cheesy
cheesy
I know nothing about soccer ... just happy!
I just came here to read guys argue about something that rarely interest women.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by dipznano: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Front page

ETT grin
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by havilaLAGOS: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
I prefer PES but the problem is the software requires high VGA... but FIFA enters almost any lappy but d game is damn hard and I no get time to waste... #workingtinz undecided
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by geebehn(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
gen2lpat: Fifa has a better graphics but both of them are predictable. U knw whr 2 take shot frm and b sure of goal. Thats y i love "winning 11" unpredictable. Will neva play any bet with both, except with "winning eleven"

10 Likes
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by adadadon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
FIFA lool PES na BABA ooo Players look alike too much. Fifa look like the featherweights PES na Heavyweight oooo Forget sales Fifa is just Over proliferated with Merchandising while PES aint got that
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by adadadon(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
mekussays: All the lovers of PES sorry...I am what they call a real gamer and have played both. FIFA rules any day any time. PES is not realistic is any way. just use Messi and run and u will score 80% of the time. That ridiculous. Then the licence issue like seriously what is London blue or man red. Then the sound effect..rotten....the options...the defending....just everything is wrong..note played PES wella so I know what am saying.

Quit with the Licemse issue and get a Patch Does Messi not score most of the time in Real life

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Homguy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: Are both not talking about Soccer undecided
Any way, none.
hey! Woman go back to d kitchen.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by sniperwolf(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
PES does it for me. FIFA is only better in Managerial Mode

1 Like

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by abbeybanks(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
I v FIFA 2010 ps3 plate anyone wants it for PES xchange should beep me...
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by omoodeogere(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
REAL FOOTBALL ALL THE WAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 / Official Football Manager Thread / Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.