Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? (12963 Views)

Need Ps3 Fifa Or Pes @ Lugbe Fct / FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? / FIFA Vs Pro Evolution Soccer(pes),which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by kcowen(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fishout: FIFA is well known bt which one be PES
the two are playstation disc but different graphics,game style and pattern PES-pro Evolution Soccer while FIFA is another type of soccer,i take PES 2012 any day,any time even in my dream,if u dnt play playstation u re missing alot
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by kcowen(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fishout: FIFA is well known bt which one be PES
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by IamBLAZER(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
FIFA is undoubtedly the very best
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
For graphics nd commentary :FIFA. For gameplay : PES. Overall : PES. I've noticed dat its mostly amateurs dat prefer FIFA. I get friends wen lyk fifa. I dey wire them lyk mad
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Anyi3(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
International Superstar Soccer Deluxe on SEGA Rocks!!!
The commentary na die
He shoots! blocked shot! He shoots! Yes Yes Yes GOAL!

Neither FIFA nor PES allows you to turn foul off, pass the ball to your opponent's goal keeper, slide the keeper, collect ball and slot the ball into the net.

Mehn na joke oooh,
BOTTOM LINE FIFA is better packaged all roundly but PES' gameplay is hotter particularly PES 13.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by ismokeweed1(f): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Anyone who is saying that pes is better than fifa obviously are kids playing with ps2

Upgrade your console and know why pes is a uselessly stereotyped game.

How person go take defender run from post to post and score goal.

Person wey dey play with left leg go dey use only right leg dey dribble ohhhhhhh, till him reach time to score him go remember say him get left leg

FIFA > pes any day any time since 2011 on ps3 and above
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by jmaine: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Baddestguyp: For graphics nd commentary :FIFA. For gameplay : PES. Overall : PES. I've noticed dat its mostly amateurs dat prefer FIFA. I get friends wen lyk fifa. I dey wire them lyk mad

I dey leave my FiFa go cane people for their PES.

My lil bros wey bin dey form local champion on top PES for years hear am when I invite come FIFA. Whipping galore until he learnt how to compose his game play.

God Bless FIFA Tactical defending engine. Am almost unplayable grin
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by winteriscoming: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
A friend of mine has a saying about pes. it goes like this "PES is for the underprivileged". Nuff said

1 Like

Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by jmaine: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
PES 13 superb player movement was nice but the manner all my keepers were fumbling simple shots for rebound goals looked severely rigged.

The only way the CPU won me was through those useless rebound goals. Twas too annoying .

Had to go pick up a FIFA 13 CD to end my misery angry
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Majority of us grew up playing winning eleven n PES that its hard for us to drop it n evolve,I had that problem at first when I was recuperating from my PES addiction,I was at denial for a long time until I finally saw the light in FIFA,PES lovers una need to upgrade.i dare una to play one season for career mode weda una go fit drop pad afterwards
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by royale442(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
PES98> Fifa14
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Crixina(f): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
Anyone who is saying that pes is better than fifa obviously are kids playing with ps2

Upgrade your console and know why pes is a uselessly stereotyped game.

How person go take defender run from post to post and score goal.

Person wey dey play with left leg go dey use only right leg dey dribble ohhhhhhh, till him reach time to score him go remember say him get left leg

FIFA > pes any day any time since 2011 on ps3 and above
remind me why you are a girl again.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by jessicabanks: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pes all the way
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by jimcaddy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
PES jare.. FIFA sucks.. One reason why FIFA beat PES is just the issue of exclusive rights granted to EA Sports. The game play of PES is far better than FIFA. Moves are so difficult in FIFA, step overs, feint and all. I remember in PES 2009, one could dive and get booked. Anyday anytime, PES all the way.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Elxandre(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
pes champs can hardly survive in FIFA...
there's a reason for that!
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by seundegs: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pes 13 VS Fifa 13.
I would be FIFA over Pes anytime, anyday. Graphics, gameplay, skills FIFA on point
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by awistle(m): 1:37am On Oct 25, 2013
My God can't still believe some ppl still play PES 'spits', am a Konami lover from the days of winning eleven 4 yeah they were ruling those days I dare not go near FIFA that time but from 2010 FIFA turned it around, my lil bro forced me to play FIFA 11 that PES is trash now, I was like never, I played it sha he gave me 5 - 0someone I always trash on PES, but I could see the difference between FIFA and PES, sat down with it for Lyk one week and said nothing will never make me go bck to PES, useless game a right bck can run through ur defense from his post and score u smh. FIFA is for matured ppl,Just give it a try.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by imperiouxx(m): 2:36am On Oct 25, 2013
FIFA1000000
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2013
PES All d way.....
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Dblack: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2013
PES 13 is tight, players intelligence is mad, game play outta this world n jon champion n jim beglin commentary kills it.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Sadusky: PES make sense die. . .
based on?
graphics?
online playability?
players likeness to real life ones?
populaion playiong it?

please enlighten me
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2013
jimcaddy: PES jare.. FIFA sucks.. One reason why FIFA beat PES is just the issue of exclusive rights granted to EA Sports. The game play of PES is far better than FIFA. Moves are so difficult in FIFA, step overs, feint and all. I remember in PES 2009, one could dive and get booked. Anyday anytime, PES all the way.

aparently,you havent played fifa for you will know that there is much more to fifa than the jargons you just typed........
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2013
youmour: Majority of us grew up playing winning eleven n PES that its hard for us to drop it n evolve,I had that problem at first when I was recuperating from my PES addiction,I was at denial for a long time until I finally saw the light in FIFA,PES lovers una need to upgrade.i dare una to play one season for career mode weda una go fit drop pad afterwards

i hardly play career mode...go play ultimate team
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by gnews: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2013
I've played both..PES no be game now.. FIFA is reality, PES is Child's play.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by ashybabs(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2013
Baddestguyp: For graphics nd commentary :FIFA. For gameplay : PES. Overall : PES. I've noticed dat its mostly amateurs dat prefer FIFA. I get friends wen lyk fifa. I dey wire them lyk mad

I love fifa like a fat kid loves cake, and still will woop ur ass anyday anytime on pes
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Tayorfresh(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2013
PES of life. Abeg!
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by litetias(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Fifa is better because they have all the rights and so they used the correct names for all the players, competitions and clubs.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by ijaola(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2013
for me, fifa anyday, pes hasnt impress me a bit.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Elvishard(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2013
Pro Evolutionary Soccer Ooooo
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Smaha19: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
PES has been a "friendship- strengthner" for me and my guys....PES all d way.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
milehigh06:
based on?
graphics?
online playability?
players likeness to real life ones?
populaion playiong it?

please enlighten me

love the commentary . . .
Funny commentators

When someone scores a killer goal for example you hear things like "That was the application of the dagger to the heart"
Even tho it's easier to FIFA.
Started playing FIFA recently. (FIFA13) I must say it's not easy o.
Re: FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
I noticed that If u are very good in FIFA u wld be able to beat anyone in pes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 / GTA V Android(gta SA Mod) | Sharing Great Game / Official Football Manager Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.