Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test (5217 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Work From Home (anywhere)- Sales Representative-international Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Please, I did a course in IPMP way back in nysc. I sent dem my c.v and dey responded by sending me dis mail.

International Project Management Professionals(IPMP) is recruiting for the following companies:

1.  SJV GLOBAL SYSTEM (MULTINATIONAL)

2.  SMI MANUFACTURING ( MANUFACTURING COMPANY)

3.   DYNAMIC OIL AND GAS (MULTINATIONAL)

4.   AMOSA ENERGY SERVICES (OIL AND GAS)

5.   PINKSEA RESOURCES AND LOGISTIC (LOGISTICS)

6.   SOLIDE TRANSVERSE (CONSTRUCTION)

You are hereby invited for an aptitude test

DATE: 12th of October 2013

VENUE:

You are to write the aptitude test in any of the four(4) centre listed below that is closest to you

1.      LAGOSCOMMAND DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL, IKEJA CANTONMENT, IKEJA

2.      ABUJAFESTIVAL SECONDARY ROAD,  AREA 10, GARKI, ABUJA

3.      ENUGUNEW LAYOUT SECONDARY SCHOOL, NEW LAYOUT CITY GIRLS BUSSTOP ENUGU

4.      BENIN CITYIMAGUERO COLLEGE, OPPOSITE EDO STATE LIBRARY, SAPELE ROAD, BENIN CITY

TIME: 9AM

You are to come with the following;

1. A hard copy of your CV with the following format;  NAME, ADDRESS, FEED OF STUDY, EMAIL  ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE(IF ANY), REFEREE

2. Pencil

3. Calculator.

4. IPMP Membership card

Also come with a copy of this letter to the Examination hall.

Thank you.

Registrar

IPMP

Did any1 get dis info, and hw genuine is it?
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by sunjos79: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2013
I got it too.it's real.were u not text to send ur cv to their email?the result is the aptitude test.just wish myself goodluck!
Mine is command day,ikeja cantonment
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Chichi101(f): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
I also got the same invitation. I pray for our success. Meanwhile am in lag.
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by dammieleedo: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2013
I also got the invite too, pls any1 have an idea of the applitude test questions?
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by kingsley2rhyme(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
yungbeef: Please, I did a course in IPMP way back in nysc. I sent dem my c.v and dey responded by sending me dis mail.

International Project Management Professionals(IPMP) is recruiting for the following companies:

1.  SJV GLOBAL SYSTEM (MULTINATIONAL)

2.  SMI MANUFACTURING ( MANUFACTURING COMPANY)

3.   DYNAMIC OIL AND GAS (MULTINATIONAL)

4.   AMOSA ENERGY SERVICES (OIL AND GAS)

5.   PINKSEA RESOURCES AND LOGISTIC (LOGISTICS)

6.   SOLIDE TRANSVERSE (CONSTRUCTION)

You are hereby invited for an aptitude test

DATE: 12th of October 2013

VENUE:

You are to write the aptitude test in any of the four(4) centre listed below that is closest to you

1.      LAGOSCOMMAND DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL, IKEJA CANTONMENT, IKEJA

2.      ABUJAFESTIVAL SECONDARY ROAD,  AREA 10, GARKI, ABUJA

3.      ENUGUNEW LAYOUT SECONDARY SCHOOL, NEW LAYOUT CITY GIRLS BUSSTOP ENUGU

4.      BENIN CITYIMAGUERO COLLEGE, OPPOSITE EDO STATE LIBRARY, SAPELE ROAD, BENIN CITY

TIME: 9AM

You are to come with the following;

1. A hard copy of your CV with the following format;  NAME, ADDRESS, FEED OF STUDY, EMAIL  ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE(IF ANY), REFEREE

2. Pencil

3. Calculator.

4. IPMP Membership card

Also come with a copy of this letter to the Examination hall.

Thank you.

Registrar

IPMP

Did any1 get dis info, and hw genuine is it?

Yes I did, I'm just confuse cos I don't know if its the normal apptitude tests been conducted or if it will be based on the PMBOK as in like d type we did in the certifying exam. Do u av any idea?
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Swiftlee(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice! Please how did you guys apply..
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Guys aw was d test. I wasnt even crious thinking it was a scam however it was real. I came late

Mehn didnt prepare at all. Forgotten all those Project Management stuffs I did years back.
113 que in an hour is quite small considering those project management questions o.

D current affairs que was somaw cunny:

Stephen Keshi is d right answer not Steven Kechi so d ans is none of d above.

Emeka Iheidioha is associated to Imo State house of assembly.

Nysc was started in 1973 decree no 24

First indegenious Police officer is: Louis Edet

Stupendous means awesome or wonderful. Answer is nom of the above

Efcc chairman is Ibrahim Lamorde not Ibrahim Lamarde or Ibrahim Lamarde shehu so the answer is non of the above

Deming suggested Expectancy theory

Histogram can b used for Quality Control process but Benchmarking cant. Benchmarking is used for Quality assurance

Those are what i can remember. u can add yours.

It was written in the booklet that interview will hold: Nov 1 and 2 for the shortlisted student.

Success to u all

1 Like

Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Swiftlee: Nice! Please how did you guys apply..

It is only for IPMP members- Certified Project Manager and above.

De ar recruiting for Graduate Trainee position
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by sunjos79: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Guys no one can boast of the success except by faith esp the project mgt questions,so time consuming and much having done that more than 2yrs ago and just an hour.
Anyhow,success to all!
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Swiftlee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
DMainMan:

It is only for IPMP members- Certified Project Manager and above.

De ar recruiting for Graduate Trainee position
Thats good, i am also certified..back then during NYSC..
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by REXtern: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2013
hmmmm......... Interesting.
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by tommyj123: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2013
I jst received a message, for interview from ipmp, has any one received dis message? I want to get sum details
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by wittyshey: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2013
tommyj123: I jst received a message, for interview from ipmp, has any one received dis message? I want to get sum details
yes, I got the message this morning. Although I'm not planning to honour the invitation because of the conditions.
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2013
tommyj123: I jst received a message, for interview from ipmp, has any one received dis message? I want to get sum details

I also got the interview invite. Mehn dat their condition get as he be o
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by slimdiggi: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2013
8000 for conference registration I no get ooo
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by yazz09(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2013
I also got there invitation for interview this morning on the 1st of nov. but that there condition of registration for the conference get as i be oo. it starting to sound like scam, a way to lure people to there conference. Please has anyone gotten a job through these people before.
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Chichi101(f): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Hi guy i got d same msg but d condition there is a headache
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by tommyj123: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Guys, hv any one gotten Job through ipmp, let me be sure b4 paying the conference fee
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
yazz09: I also got there invitation for interview this morning on the 1st of nov. but that there condition of registration for the conference get as i be oo. it starting to sound like scam, a way to lure people to there conference. Please has anyone gotten a job through these people before.

It looks like a scam o. u can say that again. De rily want to lure people to pay for conference.

However, not everyone dat wrote d test got invited for interview as one of my guy didnt. De really want the best candidates for interview.

This is unlike scammers that will invite everyone to pay.

1 Like

Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by zigato4rea(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
I got d text also. From my finding, it seems everybody that wrote d text received the invitation. If really its genuine, how can almost every1 got d text? Am kind of suspecting somtin sha
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
zigato4rea: I got d text also. From my finding, it seems everybody that wrote d text received the invitation. If really its genuine, how can almost every1 got d text? Am kind of suspecting somtin sha

Not everyone got d invite. My freind didnt
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by olamideh: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
@dermainman..is the only one opposing dt some ppl failed d test. If there is anyone else dt failed. He or she should please say it at least to make others be assured dt its nt a scam..may God hlp us all. Thank you
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by promise4engr: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
They shld giv us work first before these payments,wia wil 8k cum 4rm?almost every1 got d text,all my friends got it.I smell rat
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
olamideh: @dermainman..is the only one opposing dt some ppl failed d test. If there is anyone else dt failed. He or she should please say it at least to make others be assured dt its nt a scam..may God hlp us all. Thank you

Guy. Do u think everyone knows about nairaland or do u think people wil b happy to state dat de werent invited. I hate people saying things without evidence. If u dont know people den just b silent as I am not opposing u or any1.

This isnt do or die. Life itself is a risk. I am not forcing any1 to pay or not. It is your decision. I dont know if it is scam or not. Anyone should follow his/her mind and stand by it whether going or not.

My decision depends on certain circumstances. It is a probability I will go or not.

DMainMan is not liable if it is a scam o. I know people dat wrote that didnt get d interview invite. Dont pay based on this but on your informed decision.

I stand by my words. Thank you
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
promise4engr: They shld giv us work first before these payments,wia wil 8k cum 4rm?almost every1 got d text,all my friends got it.I smell rat

Hmmn. Ok o. De just want people to attend there yeye conference.
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2013
Guys. Some1 said it is scam. Go to this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1486628/ipmp-job-interview
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by kingsley2rhyme(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2013
I don't want to believe they r trying to scam job-seekers too. D pay is now been used as a prerequisite for the interview. I think its everyone who wrote the appt test dat got d sms, as for me I'll use to 8k to do something else. Imagine the crowd dat came out to write the aptitude test in batches in Lagos and other states, ow many slots is available? 8k times 500 job-finders = 4milla. If they r trying to help members of d institute/body, they shld help recruit those they knw meet up wit d requirement and then deduct dia charges wen its pay-day, simple logic. Don't let's forget it was first "new nations". Na wah o, God will help us all.

1 Like

Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Sunnycliff(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Before the test and interview I had made up my mind for the conference but based on this new development am faced with accomodation challenges in ikeja. Can anyone help me out? I was at the last conference in abuja in which an inteview was conducted and i was the last t be interviewd. Though it ended late I heard that about 20 People were eemployed. so am giving this a trial. I will be comin frm owerri. 08064572551
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by DMainMan: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sunnycliff: Before the test and interview I had made up my mind for the conference but based on this new development am faced with accomodation challenges in ikeja. Can anyone help me out? I was at the last conference in abuja in which an inteview was conducted and i was the last t be interviewd. Though it ended late I heard that about 20 People were eemployed. so am giving this a trial. I will be comin frm owerri. 08064572551

Hope what you wrote is true. I might even risk it afterall
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Cremebela(f): 2:00am On Oct 26, 2013
I agree wit sunnycliff. I also attendd last yr confrence in abj nd yes interview were conductd. Nd money was paid last yr b4 1 cud attend d confrence nd i personaly gained alot 4r d confrence. So if u av d moni nd want 2 go, pay if u dnt jus dnt derive others of d xperience awaitn dem.
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by fabraham(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2013
I was sent the text too but I still find it hard to believe that IPMP will stoop so low by scamming innocent applicants.If truly one qualified for the interview,why making the conference fee compulsory before being interviewed?TO ME;THIS IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF UN-PROFESSIONALISM AND SCAM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: International Project Management Professionals Aptitude Test by Gozychuks(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
What kinda questions did they ask during the interview
Sunnycliff: Before the test and interview I had made up my mind for the conference but based on this new development am faced with accomodation challenges in ikeja. Can anyone help me out? I was at the last conference in abuja in which an inteview was conducted and i was the last t be interviewd. Though it ended late I heard that about 20 People were eemployed. so am giving this a trial. I will be comin frm owerri. 08064572551

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . / FCMB Salary Structure 2021 - How Much Does FCMB Pay Their Staffs / Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.