Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Fastest Browser From Glo Ng - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fastest Browser From Glo Ng (711 Views)

Does GLO NG Do This On Purpose? / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How To Prevent UC Browser From Deducting Airtime On Your BB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Browser From Glo Ng by Merlin09: 2:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Wao. They just introduced customised opera mini(Glo Opera mini). The fastest mobile browser so far. Get yours. Follow/copy and paste this link on your url: http://micropage.opera.com/
glo/o63zj6s1g3.html
Re: The Fastest Browser From Glo Ng by Randerl: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2013
Have U Ever Tried MTN EDGE with Opera Mini 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x and Felt the Instant Action?

Ever Used MTN EDGE to Download on UC Browser?

Have u Tested Etisalat EDGE with Opera Mini 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x and Felt the Speed?

If u haven't Used Airtel EDGE connected for 2 Strait Days No Disconnection,

then

bro u are on a Veerrry Loooonnng Thing Using Dat Crap Called g.lo
Re: The Fastest Browser From Glo Ng by drizzypat: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Randerl: Have U Ever Tried MTN EDGE with Opera Mini 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x and Felt the Instant Action?

Ever Used MTN EDGE to Download on UC Browser?

Have u Tested Etisalat EDGE with Opera Mini 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x and Felt the Speed?

If u haven't Used Airtel EDGE connected for 2 Strait Days No Disconnection,

then

bro u are on a Veerrry Loooonnng Thing Using Dat Crap Called g.lo
i beg to difer,have been to 12states in nigeria(kaduna,lagos,delta,edo,ebonyi,kogi,niger ,jos,ibadan and bayelsa and some other southern region) and i can tell u glo has one of the best edge network in dose respective regions,i cnt say for its hspda speed.airtel is only good in lagos,and no where else(inshort airtel is used only for calling in most northern side).mtn flauntuates(as u and i knw b4)

(1) (Reply)

2go Is Being Affected By Law Of Diminishing Returns. / Can I Use Blackberry Sub On My Techno N7 / How To Upgrade Android Version 2.3.6 To 4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.