Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG (1578 Views)

It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? / Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own / The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by gosifechris: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2013
hahahahahhahahahaa,
i thought we are the only people that did that,probably because we are called endtime generationers(or so i thought),
see confession shocked
meanwhile i remember one day i was watching a.m xpress on NTA and luckily they featured his wife,I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY

When she was asked this''musicians are fond of marrying dancers or related and their marriage hardly lasts so how manage she kept hers running'',she gave this MIND BLOWING answer

''AM I LOOK LIKE A RIFFRAFF(sights her,runs off)

now on today's gossip gist(lol)

Juju music maestro, King Sunny Ade(now you know the name), shares his life experiences in this interview read more on it @ www.celebangmedia.com

dont forget to download iyanya new single lekwa ukwu its a banger... @ www.celebangmedia.com

Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol. If na yhu, wetin yhu go do?
Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by gosifechris: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Lol. If na yhu, wetin yhu go do?

lol lol,i already did
Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by Kween1: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2013
lol....
Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by gosifechris: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2013
Kween1: lol....

y lolling
Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2013
gosifechris:

y lolling
y askin her y lolling
Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by gosifechris: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
y askin her y lolling

why asking me why i asked her why lolling??
Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by Danhumprey: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Funny thread with unserious posters. lipsrsealed
Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by JameyMaxwell(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
gosifechris:

why asking me why i asked her why lolling??
Dtz nt even a sentense. Lol
Na wa 4 yhu ooo.

1 Like

Re: For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG by gosifechris: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Dtz nt even a sentense. Lol
Na wa 4 yhu ooo.

try wikimedia

(1) (Reply)

Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... / Nda Second Batch/batch "B" Shortlisted Names For Nda 67th Regular Course Is Out / Funny Photos For Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.