Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

PS4 Release Date In Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / PS4 Release Date In Nigeria (8101 Views)

Far Cry 4 For Pc Release Date / Battlefield Hardline Release Date For Download / Dark Souls 2 The Lost Crowns DLC Trilogy Release Date Confirm For Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omafones: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2013
for years now www.omatronics.com (formerly omagames) has been at the forefront of getting newly released games and consoles into Nigeria either on day of worldwide release or as close possible to this date. This year alone check out our performance with GTA V & FIFA 14.

We are now taking pre-orders for the PS4, we will have PS4 on ground in Nigeria on Nov 29th of 2013 - this special arrangement is with our authorized wholesalers.

Our regular customers and new customers should contact us now to place their orders, by second week of December these consoles will not be available till the new year. Already in UK & US stores have stopped taking pre-orders for before Christmas stock.

Call us on 08033068085 or 01 844 4812, visit us at [b]130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi Lago[/b]s
email us at sales@omatronics.com
mention Nairaland
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2013
omafones: for years now www.omatronics.com (formerly omagames) has been at the forefront of getting newly released games and consoles into Nigeria either on day of worldwide release or as close possible to this date. This year alone check out our performance with GTA V & FIFA 14.

We are now taking pre-orders for the PS4, we will have PS4 on ground in Nigeria on Nov 29th of 2013 - this special arrangement is with our authorized wholesalers.

Our regular customers and new customers should contact us now to place their orders, by second week of December these consoles will not be available till the new year. Already in UK & US stores have stopped taking pre-orders for before Christmas stock.

Call us on 08033068085 or 01 844 4812, visit us at [b]130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi Lago[/b]s
email us at sales@omatronics.com
mention Nairaland
I will like to work with yhu to find buyerz¤
Hw much will it be?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omafones: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2013
@Jamie Maxwell our pre-order price is N119k for the PS4 console

How many do you wish to order?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2013
4 wetin? Hw much last price?
I plan on running a gme center with it¤
Kud kum up wif the moni within 3 months

1 Like

Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omafones: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: 4 wetin? Hw much last price?
I plan on running a gme center with it¤
Kud kum up wif the moni within 3 months

when you ready to buy hopefully we will have in stock at the time. There will be limited stock between the 29th Nov and the new year and the price will rise with the scarcity.

Why don't you use PS3 for now? at N54k
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by moshoodn(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2013
Maxwell..

I have a four month used PS3 for sale:

Accessories:
2 pads
FIFA 13
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
Skate
Cord
Lotta movies on it.

A neat PS 2 also available.

Call 08055147426, 08097529292
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Omafones, are you selling the European spec or the American spec of the PS4?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by jmaine: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
119k ontop $400 official prize undecided ?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by iamdutch: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2013
See rip off o! Something that is launching at $400
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omafones: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2013
iamdutch: See rip off o! Something that is launching at $400

Anyone who can land PS4 on week if release it even before Christmas this year at even $500 please bring them to 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi - we will buy any quantity
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
omafones:

Anyone who can land PS4 on week if release it even before Christmas this year at even $500 please bring them to 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi - we will buy any quantity

Just because no one can land it doesn't mean you should inflate ur price like this. At most 100 dolls extra is enough for a decent customer-business relationship. Pity your fellow countrymen na.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
thegame:

Just because no one can land it doesn't mean you should inflate ur price like this. At most 100 dolls extra is enough for a decent customer-business relationship. Pity your fellow countrymen na.

So we should sell at a loss? You can't get the PS4 in Europe or the US unless you pre-ordered before the 4th or 5th of August. We have had to buy our stock at inflated prices. Fellow countrymen please why didn't you follow us and pre-order in August. If anyone can land PS4 in Nigeria before Xmas for less than N100k let us know we will buy any quantity.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
thegame: Omafones, are you selling the European spec or the American spec of the PS4?

UK spec
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
omafones:

[color=#006600][/color]

This is just wickedness you guys are too greedy abeg...trying to make almost double the profit that's heartless
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
omafones: @Jamie Maxwell our pre-order price is N119k for the PS4 console

How many do you wish to order?

KAIII na ps19 wuna de sellsum that's releasing at $399.99 shocked kai dis is over inflation at least even if you wanna make profit don't cheat like you wre born to..you're yarning crap and I know if I bring the ps4 for even $450 you guys won't buy..sha no offense its your life your goods lipsrsealed
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
omagames:

So we should sell at a loss? You can't get the PS4 in Europe or the US unless you pre-ordered before the 4th or 5th of August. We have had to buy our stock at inflated prices. Fellow countrymen please why didn't you follow us and pre-order in August. If anyone can land PS4 in Nigeria before Xmas for less than N100k let us know we will buy any quantity.

BULLSHIT stop lying to yourself
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
bossdean:

KAIII na ps19 wuna de sellsum that's releasing at $399.99 shocked kai dis is over inflation at least even if you wanna make profit don't cheat like you wre born to..you're yarning crap and I know if I bring the ps4 for even $450 you guys won't buy..sha no offense its your life your goods lipsrsealed

$450 I will buy no less than ten units from you, please bring; lets buy only condition they must land 9ja before Christmas this year
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
bossdean:

BULLSHIT stop lying to yourself

Please check out this link

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/179-9667595-2049642?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=PS4+console
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2013
omagames:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/179-9667595-2049642?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=PS4+console

Hhaahaha this guy you are just funny.imagine you are showing me AMAZON!!!we all know that amazon is for people who want to spend excess money unnecessarily cos they feel they have d best products.guy amazon sells "dvd bluray movie collections" at 6 to 10k..and even if you want to hide behind amazon you can't cos they sell at 120k nd yu gys sell at 119k nd lyk yu said yu can't sell at a loss so why not show us where you're buying from...ok check this

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-Games/PlayStation-4-PS4/pcmcat295700050012.c?id=pcmcat295700050012
And compare the price to amazon.why can't I just buy the WHOLE bundle from here than from you guys or amazon
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
bossdean:

Hhaahaha this guy you are just funny.imagine you are showing me AMAZON!!!we all know that amazon is for people who want to spend excess money unnecessarily cos they feel they have d best products.guy amazon sells "dvd bluray movie collections" at 6 to 10k..and even if you want to hide behind amazon you can't cos they sell at 120k nd yu gys sell at 119k nd lyk yu said yu can't sell at a loss so why not show us where you're buying from...ok check this

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-Games/PlayStation-4-PS4/pcmcat295700050012.c?id=pcmcat295700050012
And compare the price to amazon.why can't I just buy the WHOLE bundle from here than from you guys or amazon

Please, please please buy from BestBuy and I will buy from you.
my price is cheaper than Amazon because we were able to get an allocation from our usual suppliers (we have been selling computer games since 2009). We are the oldest selling online retailer of computer games in Nigeria, if our interest was to rip off customers we would have folded up long ago.

Amazon, BestBuy, Gamespot (US) and Amazon, Tesco, GAME (UK) amongst others stopped taking orders for week one release of Xbox One and PS4 since August this year, when we in Nigeria were still sleeping. Those who put their money in August are the people who are paying $400 or less for the console.

Please note I am NOT challenging anyone, I am seeking a real business opportunity, our allocation is almost entirely spoken for as such I am willing to buy from anyone who has the PS4 between now and Xmas for up to N100k per console, if you can get please let us know, we will buy.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
bossdean:

Please read your link again - its says SOLD OUT!!!
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
omagames:

Please read your link again - its says SOLD OUT!!!

No need to hide behind that cos yu posted about your game Before it was sold out.look man we are human' nd I know yu can't be a dealer either wholesale or retail without looking for the LEAST possible price..sha I'm nobody 2 judge I don't even know yu nd from indications yu could be tellin d truth. I'm sory 4 any crap I said
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2013
omagames:

This guy is funny sha. Aren't you just sooo funny? Posting a link to a 1k dollar page as defence for your own price. Why not check bestbuy? Why not preorder yourself as a businessman in bulk and bring all to Nigeria to sell? I thought as a businessman, you should look for the best offers out there. Why give excuses for your inability to land at desirable price?
The funny thing is you want to use customer's money to preorder and make profit as if it's your money. Anyway, it's all good. But just so you know...those rahoof/sosogames guys have better offers that beats anything omafones offers. I once bought an overpriced phone from your store and it wasn't a pleasant experience...just so u know.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2013
thegame:
This guy is funny sha. Aren't you just sooo funny? Posting a link to a 1k dollar page as defence for your own price. Why not check bestbuy? Why not preorder yourself as a businessman in bulk and bring all to Nigeria to sell? I thought as a businessman, you should look for the best offers out there. Why give excuses for your inability to land at desirable price?
The funny thing is you want to use customer's money to preorder and make profit as if it's your money. Anyway, it's all good. But just so you know...those rahoof/sosogames guys have better offers that beats anything omafones offers. I once bought an overpriced phone from your store and it wasn't a pleasant experience...just so u know.

Guy I'm not supportin this omafone guys oh but sosogames are worse oh dier ps4 is at 133k..d tin is generally naija dealers think dey have sense always trying to do tins greedily dts y most of dem dier business hardly progresses..d tyin dat is PAININ me is dt the games release price is $399 dts exactly 60k asin dis over inflation tin is too damn bad;GREED
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by Rahoof2(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2013
bossdean:

Guy I'm not supportin this omafone guys oh but sosogames are worse oh dier ps4 is at 133k..d tin is generally naija dealers think dey have sense always trying to do tins greedily dts y most of dem dier business hardly progresses..d tyin dat is PAININ me is dt the games release price is $399 dts exactly 60k asin dis over inflation tin is too damn bad;GREED

I think we have to face fact or I let u all realize somethingz. Prices are diff with regoin, sony release price/Date in NA $399/Nov 15, UK £349/Nov 29 and in South Afican is around 100k convert to naija currency and release date is Decem 13th or even later.
So compairing US and UK why the price different? Why would someone in UK buy at higher price than someone in US even at later date? And we are here in Nigeria criticising prices where as it's not even in stock again for a while now.so make research of the price with the region, Nigeria release date is even next year with some advance countries. And the price will never be $399 cos u all don't kno what sony has with US/Canada.
And mind u, if u order it now from US site that sell at $399, u will get it either December or next year and by then the price would have normalized.
Am not supporting anyone but realize that Naija Goverment is diff to US/Canada Goverment.
SoSoGaMeS have PS4 (limited stock)now with fifa14,Call of duty-Ghost and if u want it will be at that price for now but will come down with time.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
thegame:

Sorry if you patronised us in the past had a bad experience, thats not our intention and we always seek to rectify any issues - we pride ourselves with good customer service, phones and consoles have a one year guarantee if you buy from us.

Please note BestBuy no longer have PS4 consoles in stock, they sold out the first day of release to customers who ordered in August !!
we are not buying from Amazon or Bestbuy or any other retailer but from bonafide wholesalers who has given us a an allocation smaller than we requested - believe its like buying government allocation from CBN just to buy PS4 oh!!

We had to sign undertaking not to supply until the 29th of November even though we get our stock on the 27th of November.

i believe we beat sosogames price, although our price of N119k is for pre-order only, those that come to our showroom from 1st December may get a different price.

we does spambot keep blocking us - is this a conspiracy
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Rahoof2:

I think we have to face fact or I let u all realize somethingz. Prices are diff with regoin, sony release price/Date in NA $399/Nov 15, UK £349/Nov 29 and in South Afican is around 100k convert to naija currency and release date is Decem 13th or even later.
So compairing US and UK why the price different? Why would someone in UK buy at higher price than someone in US even at later date? And we are here in Nigeria criticising prices where as it's not even in stock again for a while now.so make research of the price with the region, Nigeria release date is even next year with some advance countries. And the price will never be $399 cos u all don't kno what sony has with US/Canada.
And mind u, if u order it now from US site that sell at $399, u will get it either December or next year and by then the price would have normalized.
Am not supporting anyone but realize that Naija Goverment is diff to US/Canada Goverment.
SoSoGaMeS have PS4 (limited stock)now with fifa14,Call of duty-Ghost and if u want it will be at that price for now but will come down with time.

See this ignorant person..sey na release price in "NIGERIA"..is it in your company dat sony has ever lauched a release in nigeria Guy all vid games selles in naija are technically retailers cos they preorder from outside and sell here.its not to every country that there's a launch release oh. And that's just twisted for you to open yur mouth and say ps4 is been released at 100k naira in some countRies that's a FAT lie..fatter than melissa mccarthy! Ok show us a proof. Even the amazon that this omafone guy is showing is it not in america where d release price is $400? ANYWHERE yu see any WICKED over inflation lyk with al dese naija ibo CHILDREN claimin to be retailers just know its THEM doin it cos sony has released dier game nd d universal approx price is $400. Pls just stop supportin these guys cos even as of now some of them as still sellin ps3 more than the $400. What d'yu call dat Amin who does that KAI naija ehn
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by Rahoof2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
bossdean:

See this ignorant person..sey na release price in "NIGERIA"..is it in your company dat sony has ever lauched a release in nigeria Guy all vid games selles in naija are technically retailers cos they preorder from outside and sell here.its not to every country that there's a launch release oh. And that's just twisted for you to open yur mouth and say ps4 is been released at 100k naira in some countRies that's a FAT lie..fatter than melissa mccarthy! Ok show us a proof. Even the amazon that this omafone guy is showing is it not in america where d release price is $400? ANYWHERE yu see any WICKED over inflation lyk with al dese naija ibo CHILDREN claimin to be retailers just know its THEM doin it cos sony has released dier game nd d universal approx price is $400. Pls just stop supportin these guys cos even as of now some of them as still sellin ps3 more than the $400. What d'yu call dat Amin who does that KAI naija ehn

I think u are ignorant cos u didn't try to google about ps4 price and again use exchange site like www.xe.com . So u are saying $399=£349($562) that means US price =UK price from the same sony..u are askin me for prove? No, ask sony why they sell in US at $399 and sell at £349($562) in UK or u want to critise that? Bro try and google, don't be ignorant.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
lmao. this is just one funny discussion that has been going on. and for some reasons, the usual culprits(shipping, clearing, customs) are being left out by the sellers.i guess that excuse doesnt cut it anymore.

@bossdean, its quite understandable that the prices will never be the same but its the whole lot of difference that kills me.
@rahoof, do these sellers bring from eu or north america? and dont say you dont know that the console is only available in north america at the moment and that means it costs 400 dollars. add shipping, clearing, profit ehatever and it still should tripple the original price, if you ask me. if you cant get from accredited retailers, then the difference you pay to get the console should be borne by the seller, not end user.

all in all, it's just best to wait this out. ps3 isnt bad afterall undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2013
thegame: lmao. this is just one funny discussion that has been going on. and for some reasons, the usual culprits(shipping, clearing, customs) are being left out by the sellers.i guess that excuse doesnt cut it anymore.

@bossdean, its quite understandable that the prices will never be the same but its the whole lot of difference that kills me.
@rahoof, do these sellers bring from eu or north america? and dont say you dont know that the console is only available in north america at the moment and that means it costs 400 dollars. add shipping, clearing, profit ehatever and it still should tripple the original price, if you ask me. if you cant get from accredited retailers, then the difference you pay to get the console should be borne by the seller, not end user.

all in all, it's just best to wait this out. ps3 isnt bad afterall undecided undecided

It does NOT cost $400, if you can get PS4 to buy anywhere in the US you will pay over $1000. It sold out on day one of its release. simple economics -o/level economics - Supply & demand - too little supply and high demand leads to high prices.

If you read my previous posts you will see we do NOT buy from amazon but from authorised Sony wholesalers - thats why we can give one year warranty - because if anything goes wrong they replace the console (our custoners who bought PS3's from us, the tiny few that ever had problems we replaced their console with brand new)

But my suppliers have given us limited allocation because they themselves could not buy enough stock from Sony. We had to pay over the official price to ensure we even get the small allocation.

Like I said if anyone can bring PS4 to Nigeria for even $550 we will buy from that person. Please if you have relatives and friends in America please tell them to pop into their local Best Buy and buy a couple of PS4's consoles and sed down to us here - boys are waiting grin
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by Rahoof2(m): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2013
thegame: lmao. this is just one funny discussion that has been going on. and for some reasons, the usual culprits(shipping, clearing, customs) are being left out by the sellers.i guess that excuse doesnt cut it anymore.

We don't need to say it all sometimes bro, at least a sensible Nigerian should kno that here is naija not US and we have more dream-killers here (sorry if I use a strong words).
I can't just rip my people off much money like that, I think people have to reason why Amazon sell at that price. Sure we will still sell at reasonable rate with time maybe in weeks but now we are just trying to meet up with pre-order and as u kno u can't get it again if u order from any site now in the US and we still have in stock as at today,so u realise how hard we try to satisfy our customers.
Surely we give the best price here in this country anytime.
Thankz for understanding the "unsaid" bro, and sorry omatronics for bumping into ur tread.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Rahoof2:

I think u are ignorant cos u didn't try to google about ps4 price and again use exchange site like www.xe.com . So u are saying $399=£349($562) that means US price =UK price from the same sony..u are askin me for prove? No, ask sony why they sell in US at $399 and sell at £349($562) in UK or u want to critise that? Bro try and google, don't be ignorant.

Bro I have google it and I didn't see. And I just hope you're not a gullible person to believe whatever you see on any internet page cos not all are true..ok post the link to your sorce if you're sure its true or just top lying lyk a 12yr old

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hacked Ps4 Slim, Pro N Fat Consoles Now Available / Hack Ur Ps3 From Any Firmware To 4.30 Cfw Using E3 Flasher! / Playstation 2 (ps2) + All Accessories + Games On Usb Stick + Cd Games Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.