Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge (7988 Views)

In Need Of A Gaming Laptop Please Suggest / Play Games Without Graphic Card / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by MADent: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi Guys, how are you doing, I guess it's a Gaming Day lol.. Please I need some advice and opinion, I am researching on setting up a Professional Game lounge and Community to promote interactive gaming and other side attractions.. I want you guys to let me know if You will go to play video games in a social and interactive environment equipped with hightech gadgets to enhance your gaming experience..

Please share with me if yes or no or why?

1 Like

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by jjk24(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2013
Yes! U shudnt even tink b0ut dis kinda tinz wh0 wnt want 2
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by imperiouxx(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
MADent: Hi Guys, how are you doing, I guess it's a Gaming Day lol.. Please I need some advice and opinion, I am researching on setting up a Professional Game lounge and Community to promote interactive gaming and other side attractions.. I want you guys to let me know if You will go to play video games in a social and interactive environment equipped with hightech gadgets to enhance your gaming experience..

Please share with me if yes or no or why?

If you can make online lounge will be fine. The only problem to this is lethargic internet services in a place like Nigeria, though there are fast ones these days.

PSN: imperioux

Anyone is welcome on my friendlist, in a few weeks I can do some gaming once more.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yes of course, that's the best way to test ur skills and enjoy the game, rather than sit in a dark room playing with computer angry

2 Likes

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Youceemeri: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Businesslocator(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op u want my opinion abi?oya wait make I brush teeth finish

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by stan4b(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
If d side attraction is some sexy looking bikini girls,den am in.

1 Like

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Jelo4kul(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
why not? If the game suits me then i put o my dancing shoes and fly to the gaming area.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Talius(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
yea, if only one can learn there
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Businesslocator(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wait make I chop finish

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Sheenor: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Why not naah
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by femmykenny: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
I feel comfortable with my pes 2013 laptop game but it feels goods to meet new opponents !!!
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Businesslocator(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Now my advise is.....

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Born and Raised in the famous Ikeja Game Centre - Baba Seun

Been doing it since the mid 90s cool
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by lorddarshwood(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls where is the location
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by ibrutex(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2013

FOR ADVERT PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER

this is the FRONT page right ?
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
I will

But once I notice it's crowded with school kids in school uniforms

I'm off

I still fit dey stroll with my charger reach your side sha
Expect those kind people
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by 9jahubcom(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
Businesslocator: Op u want my opinion abi?oya wait make I brush teeth finish
na wa for u oh
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by nairaarea: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
NO OR YES
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring: Born and Raised in the famous Ikeja Game Centre - Baba Seun

Been doing it since the mid 90s cool

damn

I was board man for a very long while
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by tellwisdom: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Why not??....Whatever makes you happy man undecided
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Xtiansun(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
It's cool offers an opportunity to challenge opponents and test your skill in the game but it's somewhat difficult and monotonous for an advance person to join.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Ruq: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mosfuckin Definitely!
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by wman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
-Fully air-conditioned
-Snacks bar with chilled drinks available.
- PS2 available
- PS3 available
- PS4 available
- Xbox available
- Xbox 360 available
- Xbox One available
- Nintendo WII available
- Nintendo WII U available
- Ouya available
- Desktop PC available for PC exclusive games (2 TB hard disk, 750 Gb SSD, 32Gb Ram, Core I7 4th gen Haswell processor, Dual 4Gb Nvidia 780M graphics card in SLI combination, Razor gamer backlit keyboard, Razor gamer mouse, Logitech game pad, Headphone with mouthpiece for multiplayer games, 6 USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac wireless, The latest state of art UPS, with 4k resolution flat screen monitors)
-Wifi and LAN cables for multiplayer.
- Full HD 1080p T.Vs
- Killer video games available apart from the usual soccer ish
-Standby soundproof generator
-Comfortable leather cushion.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by checkdate(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
PLEASE WHY DO YOU ASK?
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by azpekuliar: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
This thread just brings back memories. I practically slept and woke up in a game house in Aba in the mid-90s.

The lounge housed coin-operated Arcade game machines with games like, Street Fighter II, MK, MetaFox, Golden Axe etc... I was a beast at Street Fighter II back in da day, and the fun was in playing against your peers with a similar skill level. The days before The Playstation revolutionised console gaming. I would give anything to own a Retro (Arcade) Street Fighter 2 game machine today.

Fast-forward to now, online gaming eliminates the need for me to visit a gaming lounge. Nov. 15 can't come soon enough! #Team PS4.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Saraben(f): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
BT not advisable for ladies ...so I prefer playing at home.
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by haysal(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
If ur price z moderate nd not expensive....count me in!!!?
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
This business will break your heart!!!
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by bknight: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Grow to this level u're talking else it might break ur heart
Re: Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge by ofisa247(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yes of course. I just got back from one now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Nba2k16 For Android Phones / FTS 15 Kits / FIFA 16 CRACK Is Finally Out....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.