Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Play Games Without Graphic Card - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Games Without Graphic Card (10166 Views)

Low End Games For Old Computer (64mb,128mb Graphic Card) / Can This Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Play Games Like Pes 14/15 / Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Games Without Graphic Card by yazz09(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2010
have you ever bought a game you have always dreamed of only to realize that you dont have the recommended vga to play the game. Well if you are looking for the solution you are in the right place cool
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by yazz09(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
The name of the file is 3d analyzer. You can download it from this link
www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/download/. After downloading extract and run. Select the .exe of the game u want to run then put the settings (different games have different settings). I was able to play Resident Evil 4, which could not play b4. The software is just gr8.
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by kosovo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2010
too Good to be true!
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by Mobinga: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
Let me checkk it out cool
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by yazz09(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2010
that is exactly what i thought the first time until i tryed it. anybody that cannot play RE4. just pm me and i will send you the settings for it. remember. you have toplay the game through the application.
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by Mobinga: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
omo guy post am here jare sad
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by yazz09(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
open the application and tick on the following boxes

1. force windowed mode
2. force max pixel shader
3. force high precision pixel shader
4. emulate HW tnl caps
5. emulate pixel shader caps
6. emulate bump map caps
7. emulate max sim textures
and
on anti detect mode choose:
shaders
and
Force 24bit buffer

The problem is that you don't have a video card that supports vertex shader 2.0 and pixel shader 2.0.
This should be and alternative to not have those.

this setting is for RE4 might work with other game. post if you found another game it works on or you found a setting for another game. cool
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2010
Ehmm sorry but that applications doesn't not in any way emulate Pixel and Vertex shader it only emulates the Available Status but Pixel and Vertex Shader won't be Render my advice get a ps3 it's far cheaper and better spent lots of money on Games on a Sony Nvidia Geforce 8900GS only for it run at a manageable speed at the end the GFX Card burnt, PC Gaming is far expensive than Console plus best part nothing Pixel Shader 4.0 not supportted yes DX 11 will come and i bet chances are 3danalyze won't do squat,
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by Dolemite(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
If you want to be a PC gamer, just buy a high end pc, or stick to consoles, don't be a cheap azz, this is ridiculous. grin
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by yazz09(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
hey guys, am just trying to help gamers who dont have good system to enjoy good graphics gaming. mind you not everybody has the money to buy high pcs or ps3 consoles.
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by malone5923(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2010
I used a similar software if not the same to play Devil may cry 3 a couple of years ago and it wasn't bad. It doesn't play all games and probably would not work for current games. Stupid Blokes should stay away from the software!
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by texazzpete(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2010
yazz09:

hey guys, am just trying to help gamers who dont have good system to enjoy good graphics gaming. mind you not everybody has the money to buy high pcs or ps3 consoles.

How will you enjoy 'good gaming graphics' with a weak Intel integrated GPU?
Save up some money and buy a decent Graphics card if you're a gamer, jo. This trick will only work on older PC games.
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by amedhmd: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2010
uhhhmn i see
Re: Play Games Without Graphic Card by neerajarora123(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2014
You Cant play HD games without graphic card. S. shader or 3D analyzer both of Apps works only low graphic games​.

(1) (Reply)

Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp / How To Install Dream League Soccer 2020 Official DLS 20 New Features Updated Fix / DOWNLOAD : Davido’s Game – 30BG Money Run [and Win Real Money]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.