Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz (1494 Views)

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / M.i "i Am Still With Chocolate City" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by mrcassanova(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
In an interview on Punch Ng, Jesse Jagz speaks about his exit from Chocolate City and more:

Do you have your own label now?
It is not a label in anyway and I am not signing anybody on. Jagznation is just a business outfit, where I put out my music.

What’s the state of your relationship with the boss, Audu Maikori?
Jesse : There is no fight. We have been talking and there is no personal war.

Will you continue to produce for Chocolate City artistes like it was the norm while you were there?
Jesse : MI and Ice Prince are my brothers; therefore, we will
always find time to work together.

How about the other artistes?
I am not saying yes, but it is possible. For every other
artiste, they will have to go through the normal process.
If I like the song, then I will go on it.

Did your exit affect your relationship with MI who
is an executive on the label?
Jesse : I still saw him last week and at my show I said, ‘MI I love
you but I am at war with Chocolate City.’ I said this so
that people can understand certain things. Yes, he is my
brother but as an executive of that label, he must own
up to other people and be the same thing applies to me.
What if he was not my brother? I would still have to do
what I did. We are not shooting Missiles at each other,
it’s just business.

Brymo left Chocolate City soon after you did. Was
that a conspiracy?
Brymo has been my friend before he even got signed
on. He is still my friend but we never sat down to discuss our plans.

You happened to have moved on pretty well and
have a new album…
Jesse : It is an African thing for you to stop and praise yourself
but for me and the team, this album is actually our first
album and we are just starting. The name of the album
is ‘Thy nation comes’ and it has 18 songs.

http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/10/06/m-love-war-chocolate-city-jesse-jagz/
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by Debestfrenzy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jesse ur rely d best rapper in 9ja..1st 2comment
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by HezronLorraine(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
O jebi.
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by amiskurie(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
that's the jesus of pimples "himself".
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by Darkkid22: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
JÀgz is just plain greedy
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by demelza: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
amiskurie: that's the jesus of pimples "himself".
grin Dont use the name of the Lord in vain.

1 Like

Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2013
His latest album is d bst hip hop album i hv bot in recent tym....n.iga is doin really gud 4 himself...#jagz nation,thy nation come...
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2013
amiskurie: that's the jesus of pimples "himself".
..niga u ar a daft 4 dt coment...dose tins on his face ar nt pimples..dose tins hapn 2 him wen he ws a kid as a results of drugz
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2013
This dude is jst tooo severe for my liking.
Re: M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz by mrcassanova(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2013
Nkpume Iko: This dude is jst tooo severe for my liking.

Yeah, he is too raw kindoff..

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching Expert Pela Okiemute Shares New Photo / 10 Richest Nigerian Comedians And Their Sources Of Wealth - / PHOTOS: Stephanie Okere-linus Bounced At Event For Gatecrashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.