Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

“Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) (1498 Views)

Timi Dakolo Bags Degree In Songwriting From An American College (Photos) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by GbaganNews: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Eh eh.... Somebody should hold me, because am
about to go all *warri girl....,choi an insult to
naija.
Can you imagine a top (whatever) PR person,
Justine Sacco, who works for InterActiveCorp, a
New York conglomerate run by Barry Diller, has
landed herself in trouble after she put up a racist
tweet yesterday, as she made her way to an
African country on an official trip.

Sacco, referred to herself as a 'troublemaker on
the side', and known for her 'loud laugh', on her
now.....click to read more and view photo & tweet

www.gbagan.com/2013/12/going-to-africa-hope-i-dont-get-aids.html
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by DankemzI(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
The country she's going should deny her entry.... Unam
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by DankemzI(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
The country she's going should deny her entry....
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by GbaganNews: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
If na naija....., choi we go find am
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Silly comment from a silly lady..
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by anonymous6(f): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gbagan News: Eh eh.... Somebody should hold me, because am
about to go all *warri girl....,choi an insult to
naija.
Can you imagine a top (whatever) PR person,
Justine Sacco, who works for InterActiveCorp, a
New York conglomerate run by Barry Diller, has
landed herself in trouble after she put up a racist
tweet yesterday, as she made her way to an
African country on an official trip.

Sacco, referred to herself as a 'troublemaker on
the side', and known for her 'loud laugh', on her
now.....click to read more and view photo & tweet

www.gbagan.com/2013/12/going-to-africa-hope-i-dont-get-aids.html

that woman is a fool and ignorant; if she really felt so strongly about that then she shouldn't be heading to South Africa right now
http://www.vyralize.com/6080/world-reacts-justine-saccos-aids-tweet/
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by gulfer: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Getting HIV/AIDS is her choice, if she keeps her tights shit, she'll go back in one piece but if not; she will go back with a present coutesy the very virile young men most western ladies are known to patronise because of the solid erection and ability to satiate a female. cool cool cool
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oh, I am very happy for him. undecided
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by axortedbabe(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Make thunda draw tatoo 4 dah him stewpid maut..
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by DankemzI(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
axortedbabe: Make thunda draw tatoo 4 dah him stewpid maut..

Exactly grin
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by Brimmie(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by hycode: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2013
What is it about twitter that brings out the stupidity in people?
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by elobyobi: 3:10am On Dec 22, 2013
#HasJustineLandedYet
The hashtag that was used the world over to create awareness and fuel the cyber-contempt that cost the racist her job (and deservedly too, I might add)
All while she was still on the flight and couldn't access her Twitter. By the time she could access it, delete the Tweet and eventually her entire account, it was already too little, too late.
@Mods, This should make front page. The whole world should hear about this monster's story. And maybe all these racists and tribalists on Nairaland will start bridling their tongues
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by Peterwizzy: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2013
WHAT!
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by dechandel(f): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Onyeara!!!
Re: “Going To Africa. Hope I Don’t Get AIDS” – Tweet From An American (see Tweet) by anonymous6(f): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
elobyobi: #HasJustineLandedYet
The hashtag that was used the world over to create awareness and fuel the cyber-contempt that cost the racist her job (and deservedly too, I might add)
All while she was still on the flight and couldn't access her Twitter. By the time she could access it, delete the Tweet and eventually her entire account, it was already too little, too late.
@Mods, This should make front page. The whole world should hear about this monster's story. And maybe all these racists and tribalists on Nairaland will start bridling their tongues

so she lost her job, Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Karrueche Loved-up Amist Breakup Rumour - See Pictures Here / How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand / Wizkid Vs Davido: Who Killed It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.