Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,479 members, 7,854,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 (2267 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us / FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 by adoptop70: 1:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Bros Peter: God has done it again and am the first Nigerian to own this beauty. Got it two days ago but didn't want to shout about it. After using it for hours now I couldn't resist showing it off. This thing is a beast and oh so sexy.
I would be making a video of my first shoot (it boasts a 13mp camera).
Don't mind guys for their taunt do review and the screen shot for the machine. The bottom line is that you got it, I love the machine die is my dream phone but can't afford it.
Re: 1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 by Stanley08(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2013
adoptop70:
Do review on the machine and the screen shot, I love the phone die is my dream phone.

Done did that - www.nairaland.com/1466072/full-samsung-galaxy-note-3

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 by psalmdave(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Na wAh o....which day this one con start for nairaland na?
Re: 1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 by kael: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
I got mine on the 26th the day after it came out straight from jumia in thee morning
Re: 1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 by Stanley08(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
kael: I got mine on the 26th the day after it came out straight from jumia in thee morning

Except that Samsung Nigeria started distributing on the 1st of October.

TECHNO USER SPOTTED!

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigerian To Own Galaxy Note 3 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Stanley08:

Except that Samsung Nigeria started distributing on the 1st of October.

TECHNO USER SPOTTED!
Am not sure yu know dat kid
undecided
He's way above Tecno, even LG...Be sure before yu speak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Race Max Vs Samsung S3 / Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat / The Reason Why You Get Incessant Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.