Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

What’s Your Worst Experience With Bulk SMS Providers in Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s Your Worst Experience With Bulk SMS Providers in Nigeria? (626 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Your Worst Experience With Bulk SMS Providers in Nigeria? by crazymarketer: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
My greatest problem with SMS Company is accountability. I unfortunately subscribed to a bulk SMS provider that said they sell sms at 0.90kobo per sms until I uploaded sms and realized they bill more than 0.90kobo per sms. Kindly share your worse experience with sms providers and how they have cheated you.

Also kindly suggest SMS providers that do not cheat and offer voice sms or robo call and email marketing with their bulk sms service.
Re: What’s Your Worst Experience With Bulk SMS Providers in Nigeria? by crazymarketer: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2013
anyone?
Re: What’s Your Worst Experience With Bulk SMS Providers in Nigeria? by crazymarketer: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
I found www..com and they appear to know what they are doing. Thanks
Re: What’s Your Worst Experience With Bulk SMS Providers in Nigeria? by Alete: 1:24pm On May 17, 2016
I have been using www.kullsms.com since 2005 ( over 10 years). They are very reliable but not the cheapest, good things don't come cheap anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Are They Twins Or Not / Fred Ajudua’s $1.69m Fraud: Court Adjourns Again / Policemen Allegedly Beat Up NSCDC Officer For Using Unregistered Car In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.