Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Do Students Really Read To Pass Or To Knw? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Students Really Read To Pass Or To Knw? (460 Views)

Are Engineering Students Really More Intelligent Than Medical Students? (picx) / Are Science Students Really More Intelligent Than Art Students? / Why Do Students 'hate' Mathematics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Students Really Read To Pass Or To Knw? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
for my own researched,and based on what have seen in most of todays student,student only read to pass they dont read to knw,90% of the student have seen only read to pass a course they dont even care if they really knw wat they are reading..that why even if there lecturers are not comen to class they dont even bother,cus they all wanna read to pass not 2 knw.....(dont mind my grammatic errors)what ur own opinion on this thread?
Re: Do Students Really Read To Pass Or To Knw? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Most read to pass nd i'm one but frm dis day on, i'll try to read to pass nd understand. OP, U NKO?
Re: Do Students Really Read To Pass Or To Knw? by Emmyk(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
for me, reading to pass 70%. And to be knowledgeable in it 30%
Re: Do Students Really Read To Pass Or To Knw? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2013
na read 2 pass i dy do also

(1) (Reply)

How To End ASUU Strike / President Jonathan Plans Meeting With ASUU Leadership For The First Time / MTN And Other Networks Would Start Using ASSU 2 Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.