Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Generational Curses - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Generational Curses (601 Views)

The Curses That Haunt The Human Race! / A Question For Young Generational Nigerians In US And UK / See Youths Inviting Curses To Your Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generational Curses by dimmamma(f): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
The idea of generational curses have really gripped Africans that we tend not to make any headway. Africans always attribute whatever ill that happens to them to that which was done by there Ancestors. This Ancestors are men and women who fought for the land we today occupy. This people lived in the most organised society one can ever think of. Had they own means of solving crimes without hurting nature. This men were bestowed with Prestigious titles that showcases their integrity. Their made rules that has survived ages and still guides us. Contributed immensely to the development of human race. Their religious practices were carried out with all sincerity. Why then do we attribute our mishaps to them? I know my Ancestors never meant any harm for their future generations because there believed that its this generation that will make them live forever. Most young people believe that our ancestors did some fetish things and shed blood in some of their practices. I then ask, which Religion is without bloodshed and fetish?
Generational Curses are bondages we have set for ourselves that we tend not to own up to our misfortune and be responsible for our actions. For those who believe in generational curses I tend to ask, don't you think our ancestors should also be accorded with Generational Praises? Be positive
Re: Generational Curses by Rdduite(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wat's dis 1 saying? Dnt it exist? Abeg wat u dnt knw's always bigger dan u!
Re: Generational Curses by dimmamma(f): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rdduite: Wat's dis 1 saying? Dnt it exist? Abeg wat u dnt knw's always bigger dan u!
ok sir. I accept the fact that what I dnt know is bigger than me. Since I dnt know it, it doesn't exist. So therefore I dnt know of any curse laid on me by my ancestors, I think generational curses dnt exist too. wink
Re: Generational Curses by Rdduite(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2013
I never did said u've bn placed a curse young woman. I mean, gen curses do exist & if u'r a xtian, check ur bible ma.
Re: Generational Curses by dimmamma(f): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rdduite: I never did said u've bn placed a curse young woman. I mean, gen curses do exist & if u'r a xtian, check ur bible ma.
I did like you to read Ezekiel 18vs 20
Re: Generational Curses by Rdduite(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
dimma mma: I did like you to read Ezekiel 18vs 20

U'd wat? Abegy, jst dat as a new born babe. Old thngs r pass away & even curses get broken ones u r born again in spirit & truth. Else it does well exist.
Re: Generational Curses by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2013
dimma mma: For those who believe in generational curses I tend to ask, don't you think our ancestors should also be accorded with Generational Praises? Be positive

Yeah but you know the bad tends to outweigh the good lol.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Environment Be Free from Agboros(miscreant) / France Returns Stolen Artifacts To Nigeria / Useless Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.